Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More Good News: Maybe Looks Don't Matter After All!

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a big advocate of boosting your smv in any way practically possible. This means grooming, exercise, wardrobe, social skills, and of course income. There is zero doubt that doing so will increase the quality and quantity of access to higher quality women.

Having said that, when out on my own taking care of chores, out with friends, or with the girl I'm dating, I can't help but notice that attractive women are clearly dating men who vary enormously in physical attractiveness/smv.

For long term relationships, comfort, familiarity, common work, school, organization are far more important determining factors. If you are looking for a long term relationship, cold approach is absolutely the wrong approach. You will need to start with friendship and familiarity and create a relationship over time (start early and often!).

Basically, there are two game modes: short term and long term. The only way to access multiple short term relationships is by boosting your smv sharply but being smart enough to abandon short term game if you can't. Long term game requires ongoing relationships where comfort and actually getting to know each other is possible.

Guys, let's drop the blackpills and discuss reality.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a 7.5(8 in my head) guy who has been approached by women throughout my life and always bombed because of my verbal game I can tell you 100% that looks don’t matter. Game is all that matters

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
As a 7.5(8 in my head) guy who has been approached by women throughout my life and always bombed because of my verbal game I can tell you 100% that looks don’t matter. Game is all that matters
Money too these days, especially for men once you get into your later 30s. It just seems down here in FL I see fat men, sloppy men, old men with hot looking women. I always see guys like Doctors and such with hot wives and younger too.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money too these days, especially for men once you get into your later 30s. It just seems down here in FL I see fat men, sloppy men, old men with hot looking women. I always see guys like Doctors and such with hot wives and younger too.
Yeah I do think money will become more important in the current economic climate going forward

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I do think money will become more important in the current economic climate going forward
High school and college age girls of course it's totally different but once out on their own they quickly become gold diggers.

Note on OLD how women use code words on their profiles describing what they're looking for. Phrases like "financially stable." yet on their profiles they don't even list their career. I always wonder how they have all these traveling pics and who foots the bill.

Like an low end HB 7 I'm talking to on FB dating app. 31 years old. She doesn't work, just stay at home mom! Spent the summer in NY gardening and last night went out and played video games late at night. Sounds more like your typical Simpson Comic Book guy only a woman. Yet this women don't want to carry their own weight and usually expect a guy who's making close to 100 grand a year.

to be clear not all women are like this. I think OLD brings them out more because they're resulting to OLD because they're damaged.

One advantage of dating younger women is they're not into full gold digging mode yet.