Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Money

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As we know money is a huge part of attraction. I noticed a massive difference - completely different league, once I had a solid income.

I look around at many of my friends and acquaintances and I don’t know where they get their money from.

I have an income in the top 15% in my country, and have had this for over a decade. Due to the cost of rent etc I was still 36 before I could buy a house. I see guys my age and I know for a fact their jobs aren’t as good as mine, yet they seem to be able to afford much more than me.

The one thing I don’t have is a wealthy family. I got a bit of support in my 20s but my parents are poor and I doubt I’ll inherit anything.

one dude I just saw marry a smoking hot woman, incredibly expensive wedding, massive house....the guys job is several rungs below mine. Probably earns half what I do.
So it’s either he’s selling drugs or it’s the bank of mum and dad.

while I try to not become bitter, I mean, people have it worse than I had, if dating and mating choices are primarily influences by your parents, where is the natural selection here?
Are a lot of women that fickle that they aren’t looking for the best sperm, they are looking for the best circumstances?

i hear plenty of “entrepreneurs” who are lauded as some massive success but there’s generally “well, my father gave me only the first £200,000, I generated the rest”

I’ve never been able to start the business i wanted to, as i just couldn’t afford the loss of income for 2 years as I built it.

I used to think that my lack of advantage was an advantage - that my work ethic would pay dividends in the long term. I’ve found now at nearly 40, that is nonsense. Parental wealth is much better than the experience and work ethic from poverty provides. It doesn’t over compensate.

and crucially, women don’t value the work ethic or the character it brings. They are only interested in the result, not the struggle (or lack thereof) that got you it.
That comparison can lead to your downfall. Focus on your needs and desires and create the reality required for it.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money doesn't help when your just giving it away, need to allow her imagination to do the work for you, stop defining.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That comparison can lead to your downfall. Focus on your needs and desires and create the reality required for it.
one thing is to say that money does not matter at all - this bullsh1t

one thing is to say that money + attractive personality+ attractive personality matter - this is way closer the truth

one thing is to say that money matter the most - this is bullsh1t

money will always complement your personality and lifestyle and Health , and etc

plus in order to really have access to really good looking women , you also need money . To go the places they go , the bars they go , restaurants etc

just Doing day game does not give you access to the amount of women needed in order to also be successful , so you need to go to places where they go . And this places are not cheap

also , as you grow older , money becomes more and more important

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know man. I'm far removed from the days of working for wages at jobs similar to the aforementioned guy named 'Snake' or 'Steve' and all of his tattoos and tramps. I've got to be able to provide for myself with better living conditions and higher-paying careers from here on out regardless of where I move to, not working at some Wendy's. So I'm going to let him enjoy his parole and thots while I go seek out my hard-earned, higher quality of life after years of work and experience. If he wants to wife up 19-year-old Stacy because he makes her gina tingle, cool, but it won't end well. I've had my fair share of empty-headed 18-22's too....so his shiit is weak and his future even bleaker. Some mistakes you won't be able to recover from in life.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one thing is to say that money does not matter at all - this bullsh1t

one thing is to say that money + attractive personality+ attractive personality matter - this is way closer the truth

one thing is to say that money matter the most - this is bullsh1t

money will always complement your personality and lifestyle and Health , and etc

plus in order to really have access to really good looking women , you also need money . To go the places they go , the bars they go , restaurants etc

just Doing day game does not give you access to the amount of women needed in order to also be successful , so you need to go to places where they go . And this places are not cheap

also , as you grow older , money becomes more and more important
Money matters and money can matter. It's the self comparison that can kill you. Go get what you desire in the world.