Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Modern women going nuts LULz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got no skin in the game. Not American.

I saw the supreme court verdict. Modern women jimmies are rustled.

Enjoy the decline fellas. Pillage what you can. Remember the response of modern women wanting abortion IE the right to murder babies.

Remember the temper tantrum &&& going nuts with interactions with modern women. This is in large part what you are competing for.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I find it amusing that the main complaint among women is about losing control of their bodies because of this decision.
If women had proper birth control measures in place over their bodies to start with, very few would ever need an abortion …

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you’re ready to support screaming crying ass babies every time you have sex

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s just a distraction while Russia and China gear up to massively expand their war into Asia and Europe. Russia is talking about bombing England now. You better get back down your mum’s basement with your DMT pipe once the bombs starts falling.

They want us fully focused on our genitals and ignoring what’s happening around us.

..And killing babies is a no-brainer. The fact that it is even debated shows how sick and fvcked up our society is.

Get off the DMT bro. It’s turned you psychotic.
The fact you are so adamant about a clump of cells is why you wear that helmet and ride the short bus

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Enjoy the decline fellas. Pillage what you can. Remember the response of modern women wanting abortion IE the right to murder babies.

Remember the temper tantrum &&& going nuts with interactions with modern women. This is in large part what you are competing for.
It will only realistically effect 15 states who will ban abortions now(most) or a few that will ban after 6 weeks(2 or 3 of them).

The other states will still allow them.

Most people don't understand what the ruling is...they aren't unilaterally banning abortions federally, they are leaving it up to the states to decide what they want and each state will have its own laws again.

Expect most of the Midwest "Bible Belt" states to ban them. Vast majority of state laws will remain the same or in some cases even go farther towards allowing them in more situations.

Nothing preventing someone from travelling to another state to have it done tho, other than money that it would cost to travel, etc.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I read it this way too. Women will just travel to where they can abort. It will make no difference. I think this whole thing is just to inflame leftists and get them looting more stores and smashing more police cars (part of the general chaos we are seeing being sown on purpose).

A complete distraction and another thing for people to protest about.
Pro-Life protestors are some of the biggest whack jobs you'll ever meet and many will go to whatever lengths necessary to get their point across, killing doctors and/or nurses at those clinics...in many ways they aren't much different from other religious groups who tries to tell them God gives them the right to run around killing people and blowing stuff up.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let them keep screaming "My body MY CHOICE!". Then we can talk about men having the ability to opt out of parental rights and responsibilities. Seeing as how it's the woman's choice and all...

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. You really hate babies, dude.

You do realise that the only reason you’re alive is because your parents decided not to abort you?
A fact I am only occasionally grateful for

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let them keep screaming "My body MY CHOICE!". Then we can talk about men having the ability to opt out of parental rights and responsibilities. Seeing as how it's the woman's choice and all...
Do you…do you really think this somehow makes it a smart idea to ban abortion? I mean there’s really not going to be any way out of it now…

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drinking a cool drink as I watch all the meltdowns over the internet. It has been a great Friday.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re starting to get it.

This actually isn’t about banning abortion. This is about sowing chaos and confusion.

As Backin78 helpfully mentioned. Abortion isn’t even banned. It will just be a state by state decision. If Texas bans it then women who want to abort will just go to Vegas, or wherever is closest that hasn’t banned it.

They want to inflame chaos over issues we shouldn’t even be discussing - killing babies, gay rights, focus on your genitals, tiktok transgenders, toxic masculinity.

Meanwhile, a giant horde is amassing in the East. I think we’ve been led into a giant trap.
Some of these states want to criminalize traveling for abortions. Do you really think those cuckservatives like Mitch Mconnel won’t push to completely ban abortion?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you…do you really think this somehow makes it a smart idea to ban abortion? I mean there’s really not going to be any way out of it now…
I'm neutral on the topic... I agree that it's a distraction. Though... The louder women are adamant that it's THEIR choice, then we have an opportunity to start talking about men's choices and responsibilities.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If Texas bans it then women who want to abort will just go to Vegas, or wherever is closest that hasn’t banned it.
Texas will ban it and the nearest state to Texas that won't ban it is New Mexico, which shares a border with Texas. Colorado isn't banning it either.

Drinking a cool drink as I watch all the meltdowns over the internet. It has been a great Friday.
My Facebook Newsfeed wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. My LinkedIn Newsfeed was melting down big time.

Last edited:

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texas will ban it and the nearest state to Texas that won't ban it is New Mexico, which shares a border with Texas. Colorado isn't banning it either.
Glad to live here. The ladies are going to leave your cuckservative ****hole states and turn Menver into a real ***** parade.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. You really hate babies, dude.

You do realise that the only reason you’re alive is because your parents decided not to abort you?
When you have kids and your “traditional life” you will learn a bit about real life. A lot of people only have kids and marriage because it’s what their damn parents did. They didn’t abort me but there were times they wish they had, and if you don’t think that’s true in all cases you are naïve.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have kids and your “traditional life” you will learn a bit about real life. A lot of people only have kids and marriage because it’s what their damn parents did. They didn’t abort me but there were times they wish they had, and if you don’t think that’s true in all cases you are naïve.
I was born out of wedlock. There were plenty of reasons to get rid of me considering my mom had me just out of high school. Im thankful I got to be born honestly.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well dude. That’s just a very depressing position to take. Your parents wished they aborted you at times? Mine don’t. And they never said anything like that to me.

I feel bad for you if your parents said that crap to you. That’s very bad parenting. You’re a miracle, even if your patents don’t see it. Fvck em.
No…they never said that, but observing other parents I am sure they did. And I am sure every parent has times they regret parenthood. Why do you think people take vacations from their families? Why do you think people say **** like “I am never getting married” or that marriage is “game over?” **** dude why are you so in favor of this “traditional life” being forced on everyone?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to live here. The ladies are going to leave your cuckservative ****hole states and turn Menver into a real ***** parade.
Menver does need more women. I don't know if that will happen. I think a lot of the moving stuff is overblown.

The big Texas cities all have a surplus of single men right now.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Schadenfreude? :lol:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why the fvck would you want to? The best thing that ever happened to me is my kids. Some of you are honestly fvcked in the head.

Any father who willingly walks away from his kids is a fvcking scumbag. Truthfully the kids are probably better off not learning what he would be teaching them growing up tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.