Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Modern women going nuts LULz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texas will ban it and the nearest state to Texas that won't ban it is New Mexico, which shares a border with Texas. Colorado isn't banning it either.
Glad to live here. The ladies are going to leave your cuckservative ****hole states and turn Menver into a real ***** parade.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texas will ban it and the nearest state to Texas that won't ban it is New Mexico, which shares a border with Texas. Colorado isn't banning it either.
And Texas will 100% keeping aborting. This is a non-issue.

But there will be lots of protesting and distraction.

The West has been busily gay-ing and sterilising itself for the past 100 years. Now we want to ban abortion? You pulling my leg. I can’t quite bring myself to believe it. I smell a giant stinky rat.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. You really hate babies, dude.

You do realise that the only reason you’re alive is because your parents decided not to abort you?
When you have kids and your “traditional life” you will learn a bit about real life. A lot of people only have kids and marriage because it’s what their damn parents did. They didn’t abort me but there were times they wish they had, and if you don’t think that’s true in all cases you are naïve.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have kids and your “traditional life” you will learn a bit about real life. A lot of people only have kids and marriage because it’s what their damn parents did. They didn’t abort me but there were times they wish they had, and if you don’t think that’s true in all cases you are naïve.
I was born out of wedlock. There were plenty of reasons to get rid of me considering my mom had me just out of high school. Im thankful I got to be born honestly.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well dude. That’s just a very depressing position to take. Your parents wished they aborted you at times? Mine don’t. And they never said anything like that to me.

I feel bad for you if your parents said that crap to you. That’s very bad parenting. You’re a miracle, even if your patents don’t see it. Fvck em.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well dude. That’s just a very depressing position to take. Your parents wished they aborted you at times? Mine don’t. And they never said anything like that to me.

I feel bad for you if your parents said that crap to you. That’s very bad parenting. You’re a miracle, even if your patents don’t see it. Fvck em.
No…they never said that, but observing other parents I am sure they did. And I am sure every parent has times they regret parenthood. Why do you think people take vacations from their families? Why do you think people say **** like “I am never getting married” or that marriage is “game over?” **** dude why are you so in favor of this “traditional life” being forced on everyone?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to live here. The ladies are going to leave your cuckservative ****hole states and turn Menver into a real ***** parade.
Menver does need more women. I don't know if that will happen. I think a lot of the moving stuff is overblown.

The big Texas cities all have a surplus of single men right now.

DarwinTaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got no skin in the game. Not American.

I saw the supreme court verdict. Modern women jimmies are rustled.

Enjoy the decline fellas. Pillage what you can. Remember the response of modern women wanting abortion IE the right to murder babies.

Remember the temper tantrum &&& going nuts with interactions with modern women. This is in large part what you are competing for.
Schadenfreude? :lol:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Let them keep screaming "My body MY CHOICE!". Then we can talk about men having the ability to opt out of parental rights and responsibilities. Seeing as how it's the woman's choice and all...
Why the fvck would you want to? The best thing that ever happened to me is my kids. Some of you are honestly fvcked in the head.

Any father who willingly walks away from his kids is a fvcking scumbag. Truthfully the kids are probably better off not learning what he would be teaching them growing up tho.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

My Facebook Newsfeed wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. My LinkedIn Newsfeed was melting down big time.
Or go to Mexico

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the fvck would you want to? The best thing that ever happened to me is my kids. Some of you are honestly fvcked in the head.

Any father who willingly walks away from his kids is a fvcking scumbag.
That’s your story. Stop trying to push your miserable lifestyle on everyone else. You could have just moved to Afghanistan is you wanted everyone forced to live the same life.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That’s your story. Stop trying to push your miserable lifestyle on everyone else. You could have just moved to Afghanistan is you wanted everyone forced to live the same life.
The miserable ones are you and the other woman haters on the forum. You can only hide it for so long til it comes out in your posts.

That's called being an adult. Some of you should try it instead of pretending you have an endless childhood.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's called being an adult. Some of you should try it instead of pretending you have an endless childhood
What exactly gives cuckservatives like you the authority to decide what adulthood should be for everyone? Not everyone has to be miserable.

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it amusing that the main complaint among women is about losing control of their bodies because of this decision.
If women had proper birth control measures in place over their bodies to start with, very few would ever need an abortion …
Or if they acted like responsible adults and didn't engage in casual sex with strangers.

I really feel like modern women are overgrown children

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So having a kid makes you miserable? Honest to God I think some of you are mentally Ill
You only say it’s the best thing that ever happened to you because you can’t opt out.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you sound like you belong on reddit with all the other soyboys
I’m pretty sure it’s us “soy boys” having fun upping our notch count. You have fun with the same bitchy woman and crying brats that don’t listen.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You only say it’s the best thing that ever happened to you because you can’t opt out.
Hahaha...GTFO. Some of us actually love our kids. I know...it's shocking that you can love someone else. Hard to do when you don't even love yourself...hopefully you figure that out someday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.