Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moderator foul.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just read about Ray Leotta death. Catsmeow thread. The Mod made sure to add his/her personal viewpoints before closing down the thread.
Closing it because he no longer wants to hear viewpoints. That aren't in line with his. Wtf?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect Bill's responsibility to keep the forum running smoothly and I don't disagree with that individual decision. That being said I thought he could have left out his own personal viewpoints as well. Mods giving the appearance of taking sides isn't conducive to "running smoothly".

A simple "this subject is controversial and has been discussed ad nauseum" and leaving it at that would have sufficed.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Ehhh this is a privately owned and financed site, whoever is paying the bill sets the rules. If the person footing the bill trusts the mods then so be it. I’ve moderated online forums before, “you can please some of the people some of the time…”

Personally, the manicured and curated egos of some parties here provide me enough value and a personal petri dish to conduct my research in, worth the rare inconvenience here and there.

Thank the mods, it’s not an easy job. And yes I’ve been called out by them too in the past.

The job is akin to herding cats.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points ^^^^^. In his defense, I'm no better just rubs me wrong.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I respect Bill's responsibility to keep the forum running smoothly and I don't disagree with that individual decision. That being said I thought he could have left out his own personal viewpoints as well. Mods giving the appearance of taking sides isn't conducive to "running smoothly".

A simple "this subject is controversial and has been discussed ad nauseum" and leaving it at that would have sufficed.
Good post, I agree. We all have our good and bad days. I was in a hurry and not on top of my Mod game when I made that post, but its main purpose was to relay some of the height of Covid fear mongering that occurred on the Forum back then, and we will not be doing a repeat performance of that now.

As of this morning, Ray’s actual cause of death has not been publicly released yet…

Billtx49

Reaction score
Thanks @Billtx49

I still think it's odd that after two weeks since his death, the public still hasn't been made aware of his exact cause of death, perhaps once we are, such speculation will stop.
It’s probably due to the fact that he died in the Dominican Republic. Politifact is now stating the claim that he died from Covid or a vaccine is false.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....but its main purpose was to relay some of the height of Covid fear mongering that occurred on the Forum back then, and we will not be doing a repeat performance of that now...
This ^

We really have to get over talking about Covid and spreading unnecessary fear. We've gone through enough of social terrorizing and division to continue it 3 years later. The real pandemic was and still is people spreading fear, division, and hate under the disguise of a virus.

Stop.

Modern Man Advice

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This ^

We really have to get over talking about Covid and spreading unnecessary fear. We've gone through enough of social terrorizing and division to continue it 3 years later. The real pandemic was and still is people spreading fear, division, and hate under the disguise of a virus.

Stop.

Modern Man Advice
The real pandemic is still obesity.

Billtx49

Reaction score
In his last photos, he looks pretty bloated in the face.

My guess something related to long years of boozing, etc.
Could very well be, we may never know as I seriously doubt his family would agree to autopsy findings being publicly released unless blamed on a natural cause…