Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mindset that gets YOU pusssy!!!!

hedge killa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go fellas,
This is for you all that want to take it to a new level!!

OK, 1st off it's not what you say but HOW you say it......take this sh*t to heart cuz this is straight from many pros and guess what--it works.

Rule #1 : DON'T CARE WHAT SHE IS THINKING!!! Go in with the mindset that you
are the best thing for her in the WHOLE FUKKING WORLD and you KNOW this!
Concentrate on your objective - to get pusssy - not on her thinking or reaction (unless she kicks you in the nuts for some reason). You have to be COMPLETELY and
SUPREMELY CONFIDENT AS F*CK that you will be the best fukk of her life (no
exeptions)! Convey this thru body language, voice tone, NLP, or whatever. Just BE
interesting, sexual (in a subtle way - this is important), and CONFIDENT like no other
guy in the club or any guy that she's ever met. (Note: You must honestly KNOW this shyt
to be true in your head...if you can do that it will definitely show in your actions, voice tone or whatever). Act, think, talk, walk, and BE the best thing for a beautiful woman in your mind....chicks WILL notice.

I start with "Hey it's your lucky day"
she: why's that?
me: Cuz you just met me.
she: hahaha

Then go from here and be direct.....don't beat around the bush. Tell her you would like to get together sometime.........or make wild passionate love in the near future........or have a threesome with another hot girl you know.....whatever, just speak your mind.

Now, I know some of you are gonna be saying to yourself "What the fukk is this guy
talkin about? This stuff will get me punched in the face!!" Let me tell you this, I spend
EVERY SINGLE DAY improving my knowledge, my technique, and my overall game of
picking up and bedding women. I have many good friends who have successfully nailed
women in the triple digits (over 100 chicks). This is how they do it.

They are direct, they never apologize for their desires, they never care what a chick is thinking <---RULE #1 “NEVER CARE WHAT A CHICK IS THINKING!!!!” These guys have what most here would call BALLS.......to them, however, it is just how they ARE, and it works magic. If you do the above success is right around the corner. I saw it tonite - moments before I started typing this. Beleive me, BE the man of her dreams and desires and everything will fall wonderfully into place.

BTW, I kiss closed 2 hot-@ss honeys tonite using the exact method I outlined for you above. I'm pretty drunk right now but hey, IT WORKS so why not try it!!!

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting stuff.

Moved to 'Tips'

Eros

Reaction score
Hedge Killa,

Confidence, yeah, you are right but be weary of not having it. If you truly do not have confidence, you MUST develop it. Not just for the girls but for life. I think women have a sort of sixth sense and they will eventually see through the bull*#$@. Confidence faked is a tell-tale sign of an insecure man. So how do get confidence?
Success upon success.

dubstud

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post.

Not a whole lot that hasn't been bounced around the forum before, but definitly true.

to them, however, it is just how they ARE
Very true, I am starting to realize this. The key is making the transformation from an AFC with a bunch of new found knowledge, to making the DJ principals part of your personality, in essence, just how you are.