Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mind games girls like to play

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this chick, couple week before. Got her number, and stuff like that. Said that she doesnt like dates but I seemed like a cool guy so she would be up for something. Tried to set a date, got a flake reply due to errands. I was like ok. Texted her bit more, got no reply. Sent a text message saying lmk if you are busy/not interested. Got a sorry! Im just busy yada yada. Asks about how I am. I was thinking ok. Replied back. No reply.

Next day, Im like thinking she isn't interested, Im studying and she sees me. I get a message saying "she saw me etc". I sent some bantered stuff back. Then said lets meet. No reply.

What on earth is happening ?

Proper response is to continue gaming other women but this ones hot, not gonna lie. Is she crazy ? Playing nun on me ?

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@shouldbefun stay off the damn phone brother! Only use it to see up dates that's why she is losing interest because you text back and forth. When she flaked you should of said ok and left it at that until she offered a counter date or reinitiated contact.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@shouldbefun the constant bait? 2 reasons.. she is a attention seeking immature little brat who only wants validation. Or she is just screwing with your head.. either case drop that drama queen and date someone who is worth the time.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking back on when this stuff happened to me, it’s amazing to recall what gymnastics I told myself to explain it

“Yeah, but perhaps she DID actually get abducted by aliens”

“I think the last 3 times she did this were just bad timing, she was busy the first time and second time her dog was sick yada yada yada”

“She’s playing hard to get”

Imagine if some fine girl was making it clear she was interested....you would be crawling through broken glass and barbed wire to make that meet up.

I’m not saying you were as pathetic as I was, but I sure did make some mental theory as to how this was possible. I was on the hook of one girl following a divorce for 6 months texting her and never really even met her, yet I was so weak then I was pulled in. It felt like a magical spell, I couldn’t even begin to look elsewhere, the more I was denied it the more I was obsessed with it (essence of game right here)

She was absolutely fine though, 10/10 and what made it worse is I knew her man was a bit of a loser. Not even a tough loser, just a loser.

Looking back, this chick was a narc and enjoyed putting me through all that, and she clearly chose a loser because a lot of narcs do. They don’t want a partner who threatens the balance of power. I only worked this out years later.

I even considered suicide and got so depressed I lost a lot of my friends (to be fair to her the divorce played its part too) and almost my job.

Bit of a rambling detour but it’s just to illustrate that yes, a. lots of women will do this for the kick and b. No they don’t care, they care as much as we do if we can lie our way to a one night stand with a girl we want to screw but not marry and c. If left unchecked, being the guy on the end of that deal can make you obsessive and depressed and it’s damn hard getting off that hook. It took over my mind for about 2 years and was akin to a heroin addiction!

It wasn’t the girl I wanted that bad, it was to win out and win the day. I’d invested so much and reaped so little. Funny how the mind works.

Does this mean doing this to girls will win the woman of your dreams? NO! It isn’t the behaviour per se that’s attractive. You have to be attractive to them in the first place. However, once that is built, it’s that dynamic that stops you getting walked over and keeps you valued.

To this day, I’m amazed by the power of walking away. Whenever my wife goes on about this and that, if it’s something I can’t change then immediately just acknowledging that it can’t work and we need to make other plans shuts things down. It’s that confidence in not needing someone and being independent of outcome that’s so powerful in many aspects of life.

Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once she starts playing games experiment with mind ****ing her. Keyword here is experiment, by this time you should have a rough draft of what might turn her on and off. Next thing is don't mind **** yourself otherwise you end up with blue balls. The challenge is the experimenting you see how simple this is? Don't let fear mind **** you, **** fear in the but! Challenges are exciting, so is the unknown of your experimental results so what if you were wrong you move on and try again

Glassguy

Reaction score
Yeah I figured, but why the constant bait ?
Because you give her free attention/validation and she knows that all she needs to do is send you a text if she decides that she does want to go out with you.

The only mind game here is the one that you're playing on yourself by refusing to see low interest.

That is exactly why I do not advise any man to ever reach out after a chick flakes or cancels a date without a specific reschedule time. Reaching back out in a week or two is only going to put you right back in the situation that you're in now. Confused.

Its been a while since a woman has confused me, but from what I can remember, I didnt like it so I dont put myself back in that state. She is either on board for drinks and shows up or I am dust in the wind.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this chick, couple week before. Got her number, and stuff like that. Said that she doesnt like dates but I seemed like a cool guy so she would be up for something. Tried to set a date, got a flake reply due to errands. I was like ok. Texted her bit more, got no reply. Sent a text message saying lmk if you are busy/not interested. Got a sorry! Im just busy yada yada. Asks about how I am. I was thinking ok. Replied back. No reply.

Next day, Im like thinking she isn't interested, Im studying and she sees me. I get a message saying "she saw me etc". I sent some bantered stuff back. Then said lets meet. No reply.

What on earth is happening ?

Proper response is to continue gaming other women but this ones hot, not gonna lie. Is she crazy ? Playing nun on me ?
You are desperate and she knows it