Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mike tyson returns to boxing

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, they are most likely going to fight without an audience. Just imagine how the punches must sound when they connect. Time for popcorn!
13:30 on this video Roy says "Just me and Mike Tyson. After Mike Tyson, I'm done." So he wanted this for years! He also did well at a little over 200lbs. With that hunger, i have a feeling the man will get himself into way better shape than he should be able to get to. This is gonna be a hell of a show!

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
13:30 on this video Roy says "Just me and Mike Tyson. After Mike Tyson, I'm done." So he wanted this for years! He also did well at a little over 200lbs. With that hunger, i have a feeling the man will get himself into way better shape than he should be able to get to. This is gonna be a hell of a show!

You have to watch his fight against Joe Calzaghe. Jones got a taste of his own medicine in that fight. Man was he outclassed. I mean, outclassing the speed virtuoso Roy Jones is something not many fighters at that time could say about themselves.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to watch his fight against Joe Calzaghe. Jones got a taste of his own medicine in that fight. Man was he outclassed. I mean, outclassing the speed virtuoso Roy Jones is something not many fighters at that time could say about themselves.

Ok. Watching. These are all HOT.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a thread recently about high school reunions. For anyone curious, do a random search for vids on 20 and 30 year reunions. You won't recognize ANYONE from their high school photos. They are literally different people.

These two washed up has beens are THIRTY YEARS past their primes. Not 5, not 10, but THIRTY.

People really are insanely stupid. Not only do they believe in fake viruses, they actually think guys in their mid 50's are actually still skilled fighters.

Whatever, if they're dumb enough to fight, and people are dumb enough to pay for it, go for it.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a thread recently about high school reunions. For anyone curious, do a random search for vids on 20 and 30 year reunions. You won't recognize ANYONE from their high school photos. They are literally different people.

These two washed up has beens are THIRTY YEARS past their primes. Not 5, not 10, but THIRTY.

People really are insanely stupid. Not only do they believe in fake viruses, they actually think guys in their mid 50's are actually still skilled fighters.

Whatever, if they're dumb enough to fight, and people are dumb enough to pay for it, go for it.
You're watching too, admit it. At least the post-stream upload on YouTube.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His ranch has a strain that pushes 40% thc. I have seen it independently tested at 37%.

Almost all the mma fighters I knew smoked weed, never cigarettes but always weed, including before fights. Being relaxed in a fight is an advantage.

I hope he's not smoking as he prepares himself.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His ranch has a strain that pushes 40% thc. I have seen it independently tested at 37%.

Almost all the mma fighters I knew smoked weed, never cigarettes but always weed, including before fights. Being relaxed in a fight is an advantage.
I wouldn't have that shyt in my body. Less motor control and less power output. I hope he knows how it affects him.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think whether or not both fighters treat this as an exhibition is really the question. At their ages they both could have easily conspired for a big pay day and it might just be a glorified sparring session (look up when De La Hoya fought Shaq)

Now if they do both try 100% to go for the win I think it will be very interesting.. I know most people think Tyson should win this relatively easily given his size and power advantage.. However I think there's 2 major things in Jones's favor everyone seems to overlook.

1. He is younger than Tyson
2. He has fought professionally a lot more recently than Tyson

Like I said if both men really try and go for it then it will be interesting to see how it unfolds.