Might get my ass shot off LOL

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I matched on Tinder with some woman of my age, nice face features but terrible photos, profile stating she's bored with her relationship. I decided what the hell, might be fun to write and hook up.

We started writing to each other, she deleted her poorly taken photos from Tinder, left only photo of nice flowers - I'm gaming her hard, after two days she states that she will leave her bf and try to hook up with me when she will be back in the city - when she deleted photos (not very interesting really) I thought "Interesting, it's different than what 99% woman do" so I'm like "Ok, she definitely isn't hot and sounds desperate but what the hell, it's nice to write to her/she is fun to write with/obviously high interest"

So I continue with my text-game (I'm very good at it, I intuitively know how to push-pull and be interesting) so I decided to pull back this time as my own interest started to wane (it's tinder, she has profession where she goes for monthly tours aways from home, so I won't see her in the next 10 days or so)

Fast forward few days she is worried I'm setting dates with other chicks (she should be because I am, one is tomorrow) and she cannot do the same (she is bored with her longterm relationship and DGAF about all the guys around her in her profession anymore - its like she thinks they are all the same/like her boyfriend, moreover she doesn't have time to date freely in the same place)

So she is like "mark, where are you, write to me plz :(" after several hours. In the meantime I'm sleeping and DGAF but I decide to write to her after I wake up and we start to text.

So she is like "You were on a date?" and I'm like "Nah, not today, was busy etc." and she is like "Don't you want to know how do I look? Aren't you interested?"

And I'm really not that interested. She sounds desperate again, so I'm like "Uhh,not really, up to you" because my inner beta is afraid she might be so-so and I really like to write to her.

So she uploads her photo for 1 minute. Then delete it.

Natural HB 9+/10. Taller than me. If she would get her nose corrected a bit, she could be top model.

She says she DGAF she is taller because I'm handsome and nice. .

I'm like WHADDEPHUCK MARK O___O

I was gaming her like she was 6/10 until this point, didn't neg-hit too hard, sounded rather beta.

She says I'm handsome. She wants to meet.

There's one single issue however.

Her boyfriend is professional soldier. I'm sigma male aging pretty boy mixed with intellectual type. She is hot as phuck but her boyfriend is currently abroad, probably killing some jihad warriors in Afghanistan or Iraq and eventually, he will be back.

Go for it? Sounds like terrible idea but she is like a mix of sexy-smart-cute. Her BF will probably kill me.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

2Rocky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ain’t no use in going home

Jody’s got your girl and gone

[...] Gonna get a three-day pass

Just to kick old Jody’s ass.

— U.S. Army marching cadence, circa 1944

Is this her?

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most attractive women on any dating site will have hidden profiles or no pics. And of course, some of the ugliest will, too. But any attractive woman gets 100 messages a day, mostly from illiterate morons. And yes, cheaters often hide their pics, too.

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Story by so far:
- going to date with her next weekend
- I'm 80% sure she has some psychological disorder similar to/or just/ BPD (my longtime ex was BPD, she is really hot and tries to lure me in by emotional rollercoaster game started early on - she wants to feel loved but gets aggressive & horny only when I show my domination which she arguably hates)
- she hasn't even seen me yet IRL (only my photos) but she says she really wants to date me
- when I push-pull she gets incredibly submissive (which is only temporary)
- she obviously aimed me for my narcisst traits ( I was smothered with attention/validation by her)
- I should probably eject but she has a.ss like 18y old girl and beautiful face, her warrior-fiancee is still abroad
- she carries a gun sometimes
- I have a date with HB 7+/10 lawyer in the middle of the week to stay calm with this one during the weekend

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Kotaix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're playing with fire, Jody.

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I called her to set the date.

She told me her killer-machine boyfriend is in the country right now :oops:

I don't want to get my as.s shot off so I told her to get a grip on reality and that I have other date this week and she shouldn't throw her life into a dumpster so she shouldn't bother me plz, I'm not going to marry ever anyway" etc. and uhm, guess what.

Her vagina got tingles again, and begged me to not resign from the meeting and that she fantasies about me a lot. LOL.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the guy is in Iraq or Afghanistan, risking his life for your country, and you are going to be fvcking his girl knowing that? You deserve to get your @ss shot off.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it. Nothing ventured nothing gained. Seek ye first.

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so she is really hot but closer to 8/10 IRL, heavy KC ended the date, we are set to meet next weekend unless she will retrieve her moral compass (I did a lot to bury it today).

Btw her current BF has black belt and was some kind of military close combat instructor so I'd prefer she dumped him sooner than later which probably won't happen due to the circumstances I don't want to write about (too much personal details).

Now, I can probably deal efficiently with average guy with no training but this is way over any level of expectations tbh so I'll just count on luck regarding this one.

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I couldn't resist and phucked-closed her. Sex was great. Consequences may be significant or none. One needs to play the game to find out.

The pro's seem to outweight the cons however. She is awesome in bed, high IL, quite a beauty, low 'body count', and of nice character. Besides her BF her whole interest is on me and most guys would simply avoid making a move on her due to being scared of the consequences and her bf.

Worst case: I end in hospital.
Standard case scenario: I have great FWB for a while.
Improbable but possible: There's a chance that she will try to leave him for me but it's not significant and I'd prefer to let her manage her BF w/o my interference. The longer she is with him, the longer whole drama is focusem on him.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you raw dog?

So I couldn't resist and phucked-closed her. Sex was great. Consequences may be significant or none. One needs to play the game to find out.

The pro's seem to outweight the cons however. She is awesome in bed, high IL, quite a beauty, low 'body count', and of nice character. Besides her BF her whole interest is on me and most guys would simply avoid making a move on her due to being scared of the consequences and her bf.

Worst case: I end in hospital.
Standard case scenario: I have great FWB for a while.
Improbable but possible: There's a chance that she will try to leave him for me but it's not significant and I'd prefer to let her manage her BF w/o my interference. The longer she is with him, the longer whole drama is focusem on him.