Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Michael Jackson Proven Innocent Once Again: Leaving Neverland is a HOAX

Status
Not open for further replies.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
The Leaving Neverland pseudo-documentary is a proven hoax. He was already acquitted when alive and is acquitted once again in death. RIP Michael Jackson. You are innocent and always have been:

Michael Jackson was brave enough to criticize the jews and they fvcking killed him for it. From his song "They Don't Care About Us."

Jew me, sue me

everybody do me

Kick me, kike me

don't you black or white me

I'm tired of being the victim of shame

They (the jews) don't care about us.

Michael Jackson has been taped making overtly anti-semitic remarks during a phone call, describing Jews as "leeches" that conspired to leave him "penniless".
"They suck," said Jackson.
"I'm so tired of it ... they start out the most popular person in the world, make a lot of money. It's a conspiracy. Jews do it on purpose."
National director of the anti-defamation league, Abraham Foxman, which campaigns against anti-semitism, said yesterday: "It is sad that Jackson is infected with stereotypical ideas of Jews as money-grubbing and manipulative."

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take your white supremacist propaganda somewhere else.

To anyone reading this, if you don't object to this garbage, then you are endorsing it. I hope you're not on a work computer, or public wifi where this site can be traced back to you. If a page like this shows up in your browser history on a work computer, you can kiss your job goodbye.

Billtx49

Reaction score
The Leaving Neverland pseudo-documentary is a proven hoax. He was already acquitted when alive and is acquitted once again in death. RIP Michael Jackson. You are innocent and always have been:

Michael Jackson was brave enough to criticize the jews and they fvcking killed him for it. From his song "They Don't Care About Us."

Jew me, sue me

everybody do me

Kick me, kike me

don't you black or white me

I'm tired of being the victim of shame

They (the jews) don't care about us.

Michael Jackson has been taped making overtly anti-semitic remarks during a phone call, describing Jews as "leeches" that conspired to leave him "penniless".
"They suck," said Jackson.
"I'm so tired of it ... they start out the most popular person in the world, make a lot of money. It's a conspiracy. Jews do it on purpose."
National director of the anti-defamation league, Abraham Foxman, which campaigns against anti-semitism, said yesterday: "It is sad that Jackson is infected with stereotypical ideas of Jews as money-grubbing and manipulative."
Try not to believe everything you read, including far left wing fringe and Russian propaganda sites…
Get some mainstream balanced news in your media diet.

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
He was quoted in other newspapers too. It would be a mistake to disregard things as "propaganda" without doing some of our own research.

I’ll wait to form an opinion about that story until at least one mainstream source publishes it…

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
So Associated Press does not count?

You prefer your news from one of the six major corporations? The louder the megaphone the more accurate they must be, eh?
Nice story from 2005. I prefer current credible news from an accurate source…

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone HATES an open forum of facts.
There are several AI projects to sniff out hate speech on the Internet, mostly universities and private think tank work. They use keywords to teach the AI. From what I read, this thread pretty much touches all the bases as far as the hate speech keywords go. "Jew" was a really important word and figured prominently, those pesky Jews. I think if we talk about an upcoming race war, that helps, too. Have at it, my Aryan Brother. White Nation! White power!

I gotta look up more keywords. Those are all I can remember.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
There are several AI projects to sniff out hate speech on the Internet, mostly universities and private think tank work. They use keywords to teach the AI. From what I read, this thread pretty much touches all the bases as far as the hate speech keywords go. "Jew" was a really important word and figured prominently, those pesky Jews. I think if we talk about an upcoming race war, that helps, too. Have at it, my Aryan Brother. White Nation! White power!

I gotta look up more keywords. Those are all I can remember.
Saying "jew" is hate speech lol.

Says the white supremacist who upholds white women as the beauty standard in his avatar.

Oh yeah, you follow the bible yet you have a half dozen naked lesbian white hoes in your avatar. Shut up clown lol!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Sosuave.net - where the white terrorists of tomorrow become radicalized today!
I fail to see what has Sosuave.net got to do with anything that runs through a man's mind.

People become radicals either because they're gone through a horrendous experience (and unable to stop it) or they're locked down with fear mainly because deep down they're vulnerable.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fail to see what has Sosuave.net got to do with anything that runs through a man's mind.

People become radicals either because they're gone through a horrendous experience (and unable to stop it) or they're locked down with fear mainly because deep down they're vulnerable.
The problem is that there is zero scrutiny of anything...until one of these nutballs shoots up another school or church. Especially when they are considerate enough to commit suicide afterward, the question of how that person became radicalized is suddenly very important. The FBI combs through their Internet history and tries to identify the living individuals with whom that person communicated. The results of such investigations usually become public. And THAT is why facebook, google, youtube, and even twitter are banning the hate speech that is present on this thread...they are limiting their future legal liability. Corporations have no values other than shareholder profits. And they know they could be held liable for negligence if they don't try to ban future terrorists from encouraging each other on sites. It's too bad the leadership of this site is not as forward thinking.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is that there is zero scrutiny of anything...until one of these nutballs shoots up another school or church. Especially when they are considerate enough to commit suicide afterward, the question of how that person became radicalized is suddenly very important. The FBI combs through their Internet history and tries to identify the living individuals with whom that person communicated. The results of such investigations usually become public. And THAT is why facebook, google, youtube, and even twitter are banning the hate speech that is present on this thread...they are limiting their future legal liability. Corporations have no values other than shareholder profits. And they know they could be held liable for negligence if they don't try to ban future terrorists from encouraging each other on sites. It's too bad the leadership of this site is not as forward thinking.
The world has many incapable men who has not made much headwind in life - that's the root cause of all the hate.

I personally do not think any social media platform is to be blamed.

Those individuals could be easily debunked, all you need to do us push the right buttons within their personality and they will reveal their true ugly nature that they're hidden.

Get them emotional, and the truth is easily revealed.

By then their credibility within their own audiences will diminish over time, it's inevitable.

There is a solution towards everything Bible and I personally thinking banning a person is ineffective.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Explain the purpose of this post.

Aside to that, not everything that happens in this world or the next is exclusively a Jew's fault.

And if anyone who thinks along those lines, that would suggest you might be uneducated or simply born with a very low IQ.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
And this is how the alt-left "anti-fascists" want the world to run.

Anything they do not agree with, regardless of the facts, must be censored and given a derogative and completely untruthful label.

Facts do not fear the light of day. And lies need to be covered up.

So what really is being done when we push for censorship? What are we (((they))) trying to hide?
The truth.

The truth to a communist antifa is like a digital scale to a fat b1tch; it must be destroyed.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, this is great.

I will have to watch it in chunks since it is so long.

The part on how fake the news is cannot be stressed enough. And this guy did it in a humorous way.

The news corps are at the heart of censorship and fit right into the alt-left agenda.

You can tell when you are winning, because they attack you personally. When that doesn't work, they try to censor you. Collectively, the facts are now starting to win in the US, and this is driving them INSANE.

There is a reason every discussion I have with a leftist ends with them calling me names. Because they just cannot handle the facts. Trump and every other person who uses reason are encountering the same behaviors.
I first latched on to Owen's vids when sleuthing info for the fake moon landings. Owen reiterates the phony moon landings over and over again and I learn something new about it every time, YET you speak to a typical American or random Joe and most likely they'll believe in the moon landings - Massive hoodwink, for DECADES.

When I first saw Owen appear on Stephan Molyneux I didn't like him. I think he's still ensnarled in Catholicism some, but Owen Benjamin went from Hollywood-approved to absolutely shunned in a matter of just a couple of years lol. Dude doesn't give a fvck. He's hung with a lot of famous people, which makes it a unique angle.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible I don't believe for an instant you were banned for such a thing.
I believe it was Russian propaganda, which is the other disease which has infected this site. The commies and the fascists are working together these days.

Jew bashing is central to white supremacy doctrine, always has been, much like calling one's self a "nationalist."

Billtx49

Reaction score
This thread is off topic after turning into a religious and political argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.