Men who are successful with women don't feel the need to denigrate them.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its crazy how big of a role your own thinking plays into it. When I first met my ex I was positive, laid back, and saw only her potential. Over time as I neglected myself too much I started to only deconstruct and criticize her behavior. I became negative over all. It all started by getting lost in resentment and becoming emotional rather than cutting it off, which is what my rational brain was screaming for a while.
it is crazy? you are what you think and belive, if you don't think, you are nothing, just a meat bag who do nothing, self control and sometimes knowing how to take a step back and look at the situation on a emontionless thinking help you a lot over the time

using the school example, if you are smart and go well in school, you will hate school, becasue you understand everything you need to get a grade is memorize what that idiot upfront is vomiting on you, and spill in back at him in a way he will be content, sometimes you even start to notice to get a passing grade you don't need to be smart, good or even know, you jsut need to spill it like the teacher want to heard

so pretty much its what we do, we try to please others to get what we want, the true power we want and search for is the one we can stop trying to please and still get what we want, and that is what options come into play you know people are sh!t so you don't complain about it, it will change nothing, you just search for someone who are smart enough to keep sh!t to the minimum with you, so if a girl is not doing what you was hoping you don't complain to her she is not doing it, you replace her, you are not pleasing her to get what you want you are looking for a girl who will please you to get what you want

also lets keep thing here civil, I could skip 2 pages of 2 posters who are looking like little girls fighting each other about who is prettier

Last edited:

djreez88

Reaction score
it is crazy? you are what you think and belive, if you don't think, you are nothing, just a meat bag who do nothing, self control and something knowing how to take a step back and look at the situation on a emontionless thinking then to help you a lot over the time

using the school example, if you are smart and go well in school, you will hate school, becasue you understand everything you need to get a grade is memorize what that idiot upfront is vomiting on you, and spill in back at him in a way he will be content, sometimes you even start to notice to get a passing grade you don't need to be smart, good or even know, you jsut need to spill it like the teacher want to heard

so pretty much its what we do, we try to please others to get what we want, the true power we want and search for is the one we can stop trying to please and still get what we want, and that is what options come into play you know people are sh!t so you don't complain about it, it will change nothing, you just search for someone who are smart enough to keep sh!t to the minimum with you, so if a girl is not doing what you was hoping you don't complain to her she is not doing it, you replace her, you are not pleasing her to get what you want you are looking for a girl who will please you to get what you want

also lets keep thing here civil, I could skip 2 pages of 2 posters who are looking like little girls fighting each other about who is prettier
Well said

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
For some of us, it’s just cynical humor. The thing about women F-ing Chads is a running joke/meme based on some (but not absolute) truth.

If women want to joke about men only caring about finding a willing hole, they are not hating on men. And they wouldn’t necessarily be completely wrong either lol.

TLDR: There may be some things in red pill or black pill that are “negative” or seemingly overly cynical, but just keep a good sense of humor about it. Then you’re not hating or denigrating anyone. You aren’t being naive either.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men who are successful with women still find women getting fatter by day, more obnoxious and painful to watch at while they mark themselves with tatoos and piercings.

Actually its blue pilled losers who still think women dont fart and would never lie or manipulate people.

Anytime someone says "women have to be respected wheter you understand them or not", Im sure the guy aint getting laid.

Clearly there are good and bad women just like good and bad men, yet I dont find any neither man or woman saying that man ALL have virtues for the simple fact of having a d1ck.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Ok mr 40 year old spending his life on a forum. I’m going to be leaving this place anyways as I hve a life to live but while you, spaz, and epicdays talk about female imperative I’m going to be out there making money and conquering the world. Lmao this place Has become a total joke.
I must hv left a deep imprint in ur mind for you to keep mentioning my name.

I'm a natural, people just can't leave me alone.

It's the same with this girl blowing up my WhatsApp yesterday after a day out and a quick fvck at her place in the evening...

Screenshot_20190620_140921.jpg

Feminized energy always seeks Spaz out hehe.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We
I must hv left a deep imprint in ur mind for you to keep mentioning my name.

I'm a natural, people just can't leave me alone.

It's the same with this girl blowing up my WhatsApp yesterday after a day out and a quick fvck at her place in the evening...

View attachment 2852

Feminized energy always seeks Spaz out hehe.
well seeing as you have over 6000 posts it’s hard not to see you everywhere hehe.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I consider myself successful with women cuz I learned how to have relationships and sex with them with as low of risk as possible. Kinda like being successful in the stock market without risking your whole life savings. Same concept. I also don’t point all blame for what women do directly on them anymore. I blame society for allowing them to stoop to the low level that they have and being willing to put up with it. See my signature line below. I am not a Christian but all one has to do is look in the Bible for a few key verses and you will quickly realize that the true nature of women has been known for a very long time. The only thing that has changed is that modern society has allowed them to implement their true nature with no consequences. Things that would not fly back in the biblical days and even many decades after are acceptable and encouraged today .

sosousage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
happy people dont talk bs aabout others unless they are very pissed off or have big reason

people who talk bs about women either have a reason or arent happy

since invention of social media and edating, women are manipulative and picky as fuarkkk leaving 80% of males sexless.

i think men dont hate women because they dont get sex, they hate them because of how women behave towards them (manipulate, pull strings, waste time, etc)

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider myself successful with women cuz I learned how to have relationships and sex with them with as low of risk as possible. Kinda like being successful in the stock market without risking your whole life savings. Same concept. I also don’t point all blame for what women do directly on them anymore. I blame society for allowing them to stoop to the low level that they have and being willing to put up with it. See my signature line below. I am not a Christian but all one has to do is look in the Bible for a few key verses and you will quickly realize that the true nature of women has been known for a very long time. The only thing that has changed is that modern society has allowed them to implement their true nature with no consequences. Things that would not fly back in the biblical days and even many decades after are acceptable and encouraged today .
It’s a bigger problem involving men. Social media and instant gratification will ruin this country. If you are one of the select few striving to strengthen themselves in other areas of life, you are rare and we need you. The lack of father figures is insane. I won’t let my daughter stoop so low as to sleep around. She will have a brain and make something of her life. Got to teach her what a man is and who to avoid. Lots of scumbags out there.