Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men marking their territory with their women?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens every so often and it happened to me this morning.

I was running in the local township park and I passed this couple once going out and the second time coming back. On the second time, the guy pulled his girl towards him by grabbing her on the hip and then kissing her on the cheek. Is he trying to tell me "Yeah buddy, she is with me"? LOL

I guess it is a back-handed compliment when this happens.

I felt like saying to the guy "I'm the real man running in this 90F heat and you are walking like a wimp." LOL

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I’ve had this happen to me tons of times, dudes will literally try making eye contact with me first before doing it too to emphasize it. It’s like okay buddy it’s really not that serious lol. I guess I just make people feel insecure or something, I literally just made a thread about it 3 days ago haha

Usually I just hate stare them and their chicks back, and the dude gets pissed and the girl looks scared and intimidated lol. Getting intimidated like that is low T imo

Apparently there’s research behind that statement too lol:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I’ve had this happen to me tons of times, dudes will literally try making eye contact with me first before doing it too to emphasize it. It’s like okay buddy it’s really not that serious lol. I guess I just make people feel insecure or something, I literally just made a thread about it 3 days ago haha

Usually I just hate stare them and their chicks back, and the dude gets pissed and the girl looks scared and intimidated lol. Getting intimidated like that is low T imo

Apparently there’s research behind that statement too lol:

that was a thoroughly detailed study: I always appreciate when they reveal all the details of the participants' commitment to the study and include the thoughtful acts of extra measures they took to prevent cross contamination.
I'm convinced testosterone is the most powerful hormone the human race has. More powerful than oxytocin(the bonding hormone).
Great study.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm convinced testosterone is the most powerful hormone the human race has. More powerful than oxytocin(the bonding hormone).
Yeah I was thinking about that too. It’s very potent. The only thing potentially more powerful than that is DHT, except DHT doesn’t really directly promote muscle growth like testosterone does.

There is another hormone that’s produced in tiny amounts during pregnancy, but I’m not sure what it is. The movie Lucy called it CPH4 but that’s not it’s real name. The director said it was something else as powerful as an atomic bomb or something, but he didn’t want to say what it was. In any case, I think men need more testosterone, as there are no side effects of having too much lol

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking about that too. It’s very potent. The only thing potentially more powerful than that is DHT, except DHT doesn’t really directly promote muscle growth like testosterone does.

There is another hormone that’s produced in tiny amounts during pregnancy, but I’m not sure what it is. The movie Lucy called it CPH4 but that’s not it’s real name. The director said it was something else as powerful as an atomic bomb or something, but he didn’t want to say what it was. In any case, I think men need more testosterone, as there are no side effects of having too much lol
really no side effects for too much for men? really? Should all be taking and getting and building as much testosterone as you can then!!

I'm actually not threatened by strength by testosterone. I miss it.

I don't know why people don't talk more about hormones and the endocrine system.

I rewatch my Lucy movie every so often. I knew that growth chemical had to exist. I figured it wasn't called what it was called in the movie.

That's a poignant scene when she's telling her mom she remembers everything. How many of us have thanked our parents before its too late?

I have been meaning to look up dht. That is a hormone? Interesting stuff.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
It depends on your genetics, Every guy has a different "aromatizing" level. This determines how much of your testosterone is converted into estrogen. In other words, they can have high testosterone and there is a high level of estrogen conversion so pumping in more test wont make a difference. I discovered this when I was on a cycle where all I took was an estrogen blocker. My hormones were raging and all the belly fat disappeared. I always had enough test and didn't need more. It was just my estrogen conversion that led to the lower excess gut.

This can be found out during steroid cycles. Some guys have low conversion and can take as much test as they want. Some guys can take a little bit of test and develop man boobs because they have high conversion, so they have to take an estrogen blocker.

There could also be environmental factors as well. I'm not sure if the average guy's test level is down or if something in the food is causing higher estrogen levels. Guys seem to be PMS'ing more and more these days so I'm leaning towards high estrogen conversion. Some guys on the internet, if they were to tell me they were actually females, it would be believable based on how reactive, passive aggressive, and catty they are.
That's even more interesting about the aromatazing.
That probably acts/mimics an enzymatic action?

I don't know enough about aromatizing but this seems key to understanding how estrogen is a sneaky hormone...getting produced by other hormones.
The key is in the estrogen-blocker, not the testosterone enhancer.

So two things to research today.
Dht. Aromatizing in the human body.

I appreciate the stimuli I get on sosuave.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens to me frequently at parties and events. It's pretty obvious when it happens. I've actually had a couple of men come right out and tell me to stay away from their wives... like I would jump into that fvcking wild dog pit of stress. One was a friend of mine... so I asked him what I had ever done to give him ANY indication I was interested in his wife. He told me "She talks about you all the time, and that bugs the hell out of me."

The reason so many men behave like this is because their chicks enjoy stirring sh1t up.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it's easier to prevent things than to deal with the mess.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No side effects. Really?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate guarding is for women. (Unless the other guy is being inappropriate.)
why?

because we expect the girl to handle it herself?
or we just don't care?
or it is impossible to do?
or because it lowers our value?

I get that if the guy tries and the girl tells no, and then he tries again that it is our job to then tell the guy; or if the guy is rude about it to start with and making sure we can see/hear it...

Is there no other case where we should interfere with the attempted game from a competitor?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why?

because we expect the girl to handle it herself?
or we just don't care?
or it is impossible to do?
or because it lowers our value?

I get that if the guy tries and the girl tells no, and then he tries again that it is our job to then tell the guy; or if the guy is rude about it to start with and making sure we can see/hear it...

Is there no other case where we should interfere with the attempted game from a competitor?
I don't mean the woman should tell a guy off. I mean it's better to have it balanced so the woman is in mateguarding mode....making it obvious she's yours. Nine times out of ten she should be the one making these public displays. But a man with strong frame can do it without appearing "protective."

Any AMOG or other guy situation is best handled by the man with levity, unless as I said the man is inappropriate or aggressive.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on your genetics, Every guy has a different "aromatizing" level. This determines how much of your testosterone is converted into estrogen. In other words, they can have high testosterone and there is a high level of estrogen conversion so pumping in more test wont make a difference. I discovered this when I was on a cycle where all I took was an estrogen blocker. My hormones were raging and all the belly fat disappeared. I always had enough test and didn't need more. It was just my estrogen conversion that led to the lower excess gut.

This can be found out during steroid cycles. Some guys have low conversion and can take as much test as they want. Some guys can take a little bit of test and develop man boobs because they have high conversion, so they have to take an estrogen blocker.

There could also be environmental factors as well. I'm not sure if the average guy's test level is down or if something in the food is causing higher estrogen levels. Guys seem to be PMS'ing more and more these days so I'm leaning towards high estrogen conversion. Some guys on the internet, if they were to tell me they were actually females, it would be believable based on how reactive, passive aggressive, and catty they are.
Why were you on a cycle? I know about aromatization, that’s why I try to eat a lot of broccoli. It has DIM in it.

And yeah, society is real soy nowadays. There’s tons of endocrine disrupters in the water and food we eat though, and we’re just a lot less physical now than ever before. There’s been tons of longitudinal studies showing that testosterone, sperm count, and semen volume have all been decreasing in men by about 1.1-1.2% per year. So like your average 20 year old today has 50% less testosterone, sperm count, and semen volume than the average 20 year old 40 years ago. It’s fkn crazy. And even when you account for BMI and smoking, etc. these differences don’t completely go away. They’re TRYING to make us weaker. I wonder how much your mental has to do with it though. Like how much you can increase your testosterone just by changing your mindset.

Things to be thought....

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens to me frequently at parties and events. It's pretty obvious when it happens. I've actually had a couple of men come right out and tell me to stay away from their wives...
I had something similar to this happen at an event years ago. Some beta told me to stay away from his girlfriend. It was a fucckin joke.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean the woman should tell a guy off. I mean it's better to have it balanced so the woman is in mateguarding mode....making it obvious she's yours. Nine times out of ten she should be the one making these public displays. But a man with strong frame can do it without appearing "protective."
I tend to agree. Maybe I'm too direct and in full IDGAF but generally if I'm with a woman, I often find her hugging or kissing ME in public. It's occured to me that SHE may be in mate guarding mode. If I catch her looking or she catches me looking, we just talk about it playfully as civilized adults. Fair play for both I guess. Because at the end of the day, we are going to be going home with each other and banging each other out.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh god, this happens all the time. I've had dudes grab their girl and kiss her whilst locking eyes with me and all sorts of other shyt. Other dudes see me and pull their girl closer whilst walking past me in the opposite direction.

Bunch of cucks.

Mate guarding is feminine. Females traditionally need to lock down a provider and woe betide the women who looks at her provider lustily. Except in the red pill case, he isn't providing resources, just orgasms.

11891394_10205051224663599_6482234706788193930_o.jpg

Whilst at the beach a bunch of gypsy looking types stared at me and my plate as they walked past. One of them yelled "ue ue chest e a fidanzat toj, e tost fra!" which translates to "eh is that yeh fiancé mate, she's hot!" I replied "She's not but I've had worse". She was angry. I was laughing. We made up by trying to play drown each other.

I had my testosterone checked the day after my shot last week. Moly. It was almost twice the maximum recommended limit. Usually when I have it checked just before a shot, it's up to and beyond twenty times below the minimum limit. o_O I was shocked I tell you.

But I don't really feel any different after a shot. I can get just as horny right before a shot when my testosterone is probably lower than a girl toddler's.

I'm gonna look into estrogen blockers. Didn't know such a thing existed. Side effects?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
really no side effects for too much for men? really? Should all be taking and getting and building as much testosterone as you can then!!
No side effects. Really?
For endogenously produced testosterone, no, there’s no side effects.
I'm gonna look into estrogen blockers. Didn't know such a thing existed. Side effects?
If you take too much, you might have sperm issues since estrogen is used for sperm maturation (or something like that). But that’s not an issue for you so you’ll only get positive effects lol.

The worst that can happen is you get acne, but that’s about it. Any negative side effects only come when you take like 500 times the normal human limit like bodybuilders.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Lynx nkaf I forgot to mention—it’s only no side effects for men. For women, they may start to undergo virilization and develop certain problems like polycystic ovary syndrome for example.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
@Lynx nkaf I forgot to mention—it’s only no side effects for men. For women, they may start to undergo virilization and develop certain problems like polycystic ovary syndrome for example.
what? taking T? I never will my Dear.
But guess what? Going to buy a couple dozen bags of cheap frozen broccoli at Wally world(Wa lma rt) after work today:rolleyes: