Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

men don't want easy women

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(i am copying this from shorty's thread so i got my man.... this is my reply to her, but i've been meaning to do a post on it anyways, so i toss it out to all you menfolk!)

men of sosuave, please pay attention.

what we have here is the opportunity to point out some good sh!t about men. you all say you want a woman who is "secure" enought to not "play games" and make you wait for the punani (they say that in australia, yet?)

buuutttt....then we have the actions of you same men, which completely contradict what you say .

but i understand. because the truth of the matter is, (and men you should be able to relate), men do not know what they want. just like it is hard to find a woman who is mature enough to know herself, it is the same with men.

shortyb, and all womenkind reading, do not despair! all is not lost. you just have to keep this in mind and remember a lesson taught daily at sosuave, never listen to a woman. in this case, never listen to a man! they think they want the punani, and they do! but they are incapable of handling such intimacy so soon. so the result is you are CUT OFF. they hit it, now hit it, shortyb.

if you want a man to know there is more to you than the 'nani, you have to make him see it FIRST. make him get to know you, and truly like and care for you. otherwise you were just a shag. sad, but true.

disclaimer: "i know that some of you men are different. nevertheless, you are all men, so you are all the same. (inside joke)

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Standards and rules piss me off. I will not be defined by how society thinks I should behave in order to get what I want. I will not be judged by any man for any reason. I always make it clear that I do not give my **** up for just anyone. And damn it I never have. If a man does not believe me when I tell him that then that is not my problem.

KevM2

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't mind sharing, what needs to happen before you 'give it up?' An emotional connection? Some deep conversation?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
Standards and rules piss me off. I will not be defined by how society thinks I should behave in order to get what I want. I will not be judged by any man for any reason. I always make it clear that I do not give my **** up for just anyone. And damn it I never have. If a man does not believe me when I tell him that then that is not my problem.
i don't think it is this, shorty.

i think it is this:

Originally posted by I, iqqimus
but they are incapable of handling such intimacy so soon. so the result is you are CUT OFF.

Kid-Icarus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt read the entire post but i'ma throw my opinion into this..

Men AND Women dont know what the hell they want but since this is about men i'll foucs on that..

Now your title should be SOME men dont want easy women..

Men who dont get to tap the girl right away say shes a tease, not worth it, too hard playing games, ect....

Those that do get the girl right away think she easy but she gave it up 2fast which is weird because (fellas dont hate on me 4sayin this) but werent they tha same men whining when you couldnt get some punani.. Now that you got it you toss it because too your standard it was too easy.. I used to think this way till recently i realied this..

The girlfriend i just broke up with last night, i got with her ina month (DJ:D Skills) after meeting her. at first i too was like damn that was fast.. technically speaking we only had one date but trust me i did everything right and had her hooked easily. I decided to push that in the back of mind and after to getting to know her sh was mad cool. Good ambitions, educated, great dancer,has a job, in school and working towards a master. We went out for a good while but only broke up cuz i go too school too far away inanother state....

Anyway my point is ladies is that some fellas dont realie a good thing because they have a f-cked way of lookin at a way a girl gives it up. So iqqi yes guys SOME guys dont want easy chicks yet some guys (like me dont mind) because instead of lookin at the girl as easy.. i try to look at it as I did all the right things that made her give it to me.. not look at the girl as a hoe..

My advice an easy chick is a girl ANY man can get regardless looks or skills in seduction.. A girl giving it up fast doesnt make her easy. Just remember that the next time a girl rejects your advances. Would you think shes easy if she had given in?

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to let the pigeons loose...

Icky, you telling men that they don't want "easy women" is like telling a dog not to slober and go crazy for you when it hasn't seen it's master all day and you come through the door.

I've been around enough of my boys' to know that an easy woman has her uses. But those are often women used for the night and then disposed of and aren't long term material.

men do not know what they want.
Oh really? Care to put a wager on that one, shorty?

I know what I want from a woman moreso, than you do from a man, because I learn from other people's mistakes and I've been in a few bad relationships myself.

As for emotional intimacy, Too bad, life is short, we don't have time to get close to a woman that ends up f*cking some guy she just met (without) having an "emotional connection". (You know that stuff happens).

Mods, this thread needs to be deleted for outright hypocrisy and sexism.

Go walk the streets Icky...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"men don't want easy women"

Thats right, if I just fukc a girl, I will dump them straight away. But if they make me wait a bit for "punani" (yes it is a word used in Australia), I will keep them around.

So your statement is true for me, I dont want an easy woman.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: men don't want easy women

Originally posted by CLOONEY
Thats right, if I just fukc a girl, I will dump them straight away. But if they make me wait a bit for "punani" (yes it is a word used in Australia), I will keep them around.
care to elaborate on your thought process?

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Time to let the pigeons loose...

Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
Icky, you telling men that they don't want "easy women" is like telling a dog not to slober and go crazy for you when it hasn't seen it's master all day and you come through the door.

I've been around enough of my boys' to know that an easy woman has her uses. But those are often women used for the night and then disposed of and aren't long term material.

Oh really? Care to put a wager on that one, shorty?

I know what I want from a woman moreso, than you do from a man, because I learn from other people's mistakes and I've been in a few bad relationships myself.

As for emotional intimacy, Too bad, life is short, we don't have time to get close to a woman that ends up f*cking some guy she just met (without) having an "emotional connection". (You know that stuff happens).

Mods, this thread needs to be deleted for outright hypocrisy and sexism.

Go walk the streets Icky...
puckin' what now?.......draggin' me into this when I did nothin. Get rooted.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Time to let the pigeons loose...

Originally posted by ShortyBrown
puckin' what now?.......draggin' me into this when I did nothin. Get rooted.
don't feed the trolls, shortyb. besides, think he was talking to me. ;)

(shorty is a slang term for woman here in the US of A )

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but i understand. because the truth of the matter is, (and men you should be able to relate), men do not know what they want. just like it is hard to find a woman who is mature enough to know herself, it is the same with men.
You have a point, here. However, I KNOW what I want....and I *KNOW* that I want a woman who is a challenge. I know I want a woman who I'll have to put in some work for.

shortyb, and all womenkind reading, do not despair! all is not lost. you just have to keep this in mind and remember a lesson taught daily at sosuave, never listen to a woman. in this case, never listen to a man!
*sings* Well......

they think they want the punani, and they do! but they are incapable of handling such intimacy so soon. so the result is you are CUT OFF. they hit it, now hit it, shortyb.
lol....but very insightful...

if you want a man to know there is more to you than the 'nani, you have to make him see it FIRST. make him get to know you, and truly like and care for you. otherwise you were just a shag. sad, but true.
Yep.

Kid-Icarus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick thought:

Imagine what the world would be like if women were the sex driven aggressors and we men were the ones that did the picking..

A world full of babies non stop lol..

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
men don't want easy women
dont you DARE believe that bullsh!t.

men do not know what they want
bollocks, its not like its some big secret , we want your cvnt and the easiest and most direct path too it, the little dances of challenge we both do is STRICTLY for your benefit, dont EVER forget that.

are we all cleared up now?

gmm567

Don Juan
Reaction score
IQQUI

WHy don't you stop the silly blanket stereotypes.

Some men will pull away when you get intimate real quick.

Some men will love you if you give your ***** the first hour you meet them.

Some men will want you to be a challenge.

What percentage you'll find in each category I can't say. Neither can the other guys on this board.

Why don't you pick up a book on statistics and learn how to do social science research. You take a representative sample of men in the US and ask them questions (which category are you in?).
Then you can make an inference about ALL men in the US!!!!!!!

Then you've got your ANSWER.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know exactly what I want. I want sex sex sex sex sex and if I meet someone good enough besides superficially I _might_ want to try dating or a relationship.