Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men, Divorce Her!

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Empirically this is flat out wrong.

the data on nuclear family vs co-parenting or single parent is conclusive. Let’s not suggest otherwise.
You are generalizing. Show me the proof.

I don’t think men are so much against marriage, men are mostly against the laws. These laws keep the beta men in check. If a woman didn’t OWN a man under the law, I think everyone on sosuave would LOVE to be married and commit to ONE woman. It’s the LAW that scares them.

Heck, I spent an absolute fortune on this girl I loved and wanted to marry. I still think about wanting to f her and have a child with her. It would have been my absolute dream. She even wanted to marry but I couldn’t do it without a prenup. It was a nuclear fight back and forth but I couldn’t do it, I couldn’t live nervous. I wanted to tell the world: THIS is woman I love, THIS is the woman I want to have a child with, I just want to ask the LAW if they make an exception not to screw me if this woman doesn’t love me the same way. The LAW said go to hell.

Come on men.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
That she gives the man a kid.

Lots of women marry for assets, citizenships, green cards. Once they get want they want, they divorce for a younger guy. I’d say if she gives the man kids, divorce as much as you want with a limited strategy. But no kids, she gets a Diet Coke and a ride to her boyfriends house.
Sadly, again, it doesn't always work like that in most states. Even without any kids in the marriage, she's still legally allowed to have a portion of the marital assets, retirement, income, savings, etc. from the other spouse. Just look what Nick Cage had to go through for a female he married for a few weeks. It's insane. What's worse, the legal fees. In NY, where I got divorced/annulled, I was paying $450 an hour. As more and more females become the higher earning person in the relationship, the way divorce and assets are about to change. Reason being, now females, who are the higher earning spouse, are paying up like dudes did back in the day. I think Adele has to pay her ex-spouse 145 million. Madonna had to pay Guy Richie like 30 million, and it goes on. Jeremy Renner, from The Avengers, was married for less than a year. Had to give her 20 million, 5% of his excess earnings for life and child support (kid was seeded prior to marriage) of $13k a month or 156k a year for at least 18 years. Tell me, does it take 2.8 million dollars to raise one child? It's unreal. If I owed that much, I'd move to Cuba and send an appropriate amount for child support. I know my parents raised me and my siblings in NY on one income for less that 60k a year.

I know, some people will say, these are extreme cases. Fair enough. If a dude makes 100k a year, and has 300k in retirement. Imagine he'd have to give the mom of his kid 10k a month in alimony, 2.5k a month in child support and 140k of his retirement. She gets the house and doesn't have to give s hit. I see this all the time. Dudes just need to stop it and let them walk. No p ussy is worth this. NONE.