Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men Are The Gatekeepers Of Commitment

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
At least on Roosh's forum, the guys meet each other, and help each other with jobs and places to stay.
I do like the RooshV forums, which is a separate thing, especially the data sheets for different cities which I've found useful in my travel over the years. On the other hand I don't really go on forums to make friends or find jobs.

Can't fault them for going to war with feminists, somebody needs to do it.
IMO, the best way to fight feminism is to do as you've done, which is marry (or date/fukk if you don't want marriage) a non-feminist and live life your way. In any case, I'm not here to save the world from feminism; I'm here to enjoy life my way. But I've swallowed the red pill, and I suppose RoK's anti-fem content is useful to the recovering betas. I've read enough of that kind of stuff to the point that it's preaching to the choir if that makes sense.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
Yes but that's the point - teaching men to think differently about it. The average man is a coward, but the man who comes here and reads this might change his way of thinking.
I disagree that reading about it and understanding it on an intellectual level will make any difference.

Unless guys "get it" on a deep level of experienced based understanding, meaning they know from experience, it won't make a damn bit of difference.

Just like people can read books on weight loss and realize intellectually that eating ten cheeseburgers a day is bad for health, all that goes out the window when they pass by a In-N-Out when they're hungry.

Guys who haven't been laid often, and don't believe that they'll ever get laid often, aren't going to change their behavior simply because they spent some time on an Internet forum.

All the super secret "unplug from the matrix" red pill theory crap will fly out the window in a hurry when some fatty gives them the time of day, and promises a potential hand job or two a month in exchange for a commitment.

The only way to truly understand that the game is really a con is to get conned a couple times.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
All the super secret "unplug from the matrix" red pill theory crap will fly out the window in a hurry when some fatty gives them the time of day, and promises a potential hand job or two a month in exchange for a commitment.

The only way to truly understand that the game is really a con is to get conned a couple times.
Unfortunately this is true. I took me all of high school, all of college and a few years after college before I finally snapped for good. The evidence was always right in front of my face.. yet I let wishful thinking blind me to the truth.

Fun Fact --> Most women are compulsive liars. ("I just want to meet a nice guy... sigh...")

Which is the main reason the average man is so confused about how to deal with them. Women lie A LOT. Almost constantly. Lies on top of lies on top of lies on top of lies on top of lies. Most men would find the energy women put into manipulating them staggering.

Most people have a hard time accepting harsh realities. Most men want to view women as a sexual and emotional oasis from the harsh world. They don't want to see them for what they really are. This is why people still believe in astrology and fortune tellers. Some would rather live in a bubble than know the truth. People have actually told me this too and said things like: "I'd rather not know".

As long as you WANT to believe the bullsh!t. You'll find away. Denial is a common thing.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
I disagree that reading about it and understanding it on an intellectual level will make any difference.

Unless guys "get it" on a deep level of experienced based understanding, meaning they know from experience, it won't make a damn bit of difference.

Just like people can read books on weight loss and realize intellectually that eating ten cheeseburgers a day is bad for health, all that goes out the window when they pass by a In-N-Out when they're hungry.

Guys who haven't been laid often, and don't believe that they'll ever get laid often, aren't going to change their behavior simply because they spent some time on an Internet forum.

Oh, it takes experience, for sure. 100% agree. But there are many men who will endure getting conned and never change their ways because they will always believe the Disney lie. If a guy learns and then does, he can change. Behaviors can be changed but it takes real motivation.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of Disney lies, I think many people's concept of "love" is based on fantasy.

You often hear guys talking about how since they have "unplugged", they cant seem to love anymore. That's bull, they can, they just had their fallacious preexisting concept of love exposed.

I remember when I was REALLY "in love" with a girl back in college. I was sort of involved here at SoSuave, but I hadn't internalized and experienced the truths about women yet. I was very much experienceing feelings of love for this girl, but it was also largely based on FANTASY in my own mind. I thought her faults were endearing and they brought out my inner White Knight. I wanted to save her, and I really expected on some level she would love me as her rescuer in turn. I envisioned this beautiful life with her, where she was a woman that she was incapable of being, providing me with things I never got from my mother and other girls I dated. She was constitutionally incapable of having a healthy relationship, but because of this fantasy pedestal I had put her on I experienced 'love' feelings of such intensity that I haven't had since.

This intensity was irrational, not based on reality, and kept me pining for a girl who treated me like garbage because I thought I could 'save' her, and that my moral virtue would prompt similar feelings in her.

This, my friends, is ONEITIS. While the feelings are real, it is not based on reality. I think once you have a couple experiences like this you begin to see women for what they are: human beings. They lie, cheat, deceive, and look after their own interests much of the time, and none of them are as magical as we think they are. When you accept this, then you can truly appreciate good qualities when you see them. And yes you can still love a woman, but you realize that feelings are an ebb and flow, and you'll never experience the irrational, unrequited "love" of a oneitis, but I for one think that's a good thing. You love is much more honest, if you have it.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God damn that texting in the article was painfully bad. A chick I know posted a similar, albeit abbreviated version of lopsided texting once and it was the same thing. Wall of text from the guy, a few quips back from her, and the dude just couldn't take a hint.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, it takes experience, for sure. 100% agree. But there are many men who will endure getting conned and never change their ways because they will always believe the Disney lie. If a guy learns and then does, he can change. Behaviors can be changed but it takes real motivation.
_
Agreed, even after bringing a guy to the forums to help him thru his breakup and divorce... (she cheated) he got engaged not 4 months later to a new girl and is doing the exact same thing he did before including throwing down months of salary on wedding rings and 10s of thousands of dollars on a new wedding ceremony because according to him 'he's just that kind of guy'. Won't spend 5 cents on himself though.

She also treats him like sh1t and withholds affections... he is one of those repeat offenders in Asia who subconciously seeks out the worst quality women he can find. She's older than him by a few years. There are plenty of hot single 20 somethings, but he picks the old used up, princess instead... guy will never learn.

Water seeks its own level.