Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting with engaged ex

Anpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex of 3 years ago has been in contact with me recently, and things have escalated to the point of me ****ing her every time we meet. I enjoy it, she enjoys it, however she is engaged, and is meeting me behind the guys back.

I broke it off with this girl 3 years ago due to her wanting marriage, and me not being ready to settle. Now she's engaged and I think she's torn thinking about getting married and doing things she will not regret in the future. I know I'm morally and ethically in the wrong for doing this chick, and screwing the husband. But I am really selfish and enjoy the intimacy and chemistry this girl brings.

This begs the question, what is the end game? I won't be marrying her, knowing that she could cheat on me such as that of her current fiance. I would possibly get in a relationship if they broke up the engagement, but i don't want to be known as the home wrecker. I don't see a future together except for crazy sex and good times. I can't offer her stability or a family, as I'm focused on career and personal progression.

What would you guys do? I'm 24, single, finishing my bachelors in 6 months and have 1 other girl on the back burner. I want to continue meeting this chick and ****ing her, but am worried I could potentially get feelings or hurt myself in the future by getting attached to something that won't end well. Please advise.

Glassguy

Reaction score
They are engaged, not married. He is a glorified BF and nothing else.

Continue to smash and be up front about not wanting anything but sex.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Now she's engaged and I think she's torn thinking about getting married and doing things she will not regret in the future.
Nah, she's enjoying fvcking an alpha male, you, and is happy to keep a beta provider, her fiance.

I know I'm morally and ethically in the wrong for doing this chick, and screwing the husband.
I hope you only screwing her, and not her fiance, because that's gay. On a serious note, she's a low value woman, not for you, she is engaged, getting ready to get married, and is fvcking around, what does that say about her.

This begs the question, what is the end game? I won't be marrying her, knowing that she could cheat on me such as that of her current fiance...............I don't see a future together except for crazy sex and good times.
What's the end game in having fun? Your ultimate end game is to find a woman you trust and get married and have children, but not with this hoe. Just don't fvck up and have a kid with her, it's all fine if she doesn't file for alimony, so use condoms until they get married at least.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't see the problem - she's breaking her vows, not you, and you don't want to commit. She's getting the excitement and arousal she needs from you, and the providing she needs from him. Are you worried you won't be able to control your feelings? I honestly don't know what to say to that, except you have three options. Fvck women you like and risk catching feelings, jack off, or fvck women you don't like and so won't enjoy having sex with anyway.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Personally I wouldn't have knowingly fvck a woman that's engaged, married or even has a steady boyfriend.

No it's not from a moral stand point.

It's just that the drama it inadvertently brings up will be not worth the fvck.

Been through enough of that shiet to know it's not worth the hassle it brings - and it will come knocking at ur doorstep. Somehow it always does end up that way.

I'd advice you to break it off and get a pvssy that free from those kind of useless drama.

Even with a girl that's not attached to any man is more then enough to elicit all the drama a man never actually needs - I'm sure you know this.

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you dodged a bullet by leaving her.
Imagine being the result of million years of evolution only to fuvk and suvk a **** that you loved in your previous relationship just before marrying a dude that probably deserves more of this efforts and attention.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Keep banging that plat until it drops

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The end game is one of you will eventually decide to stop. Or, the fiance will find out which could end it. (Or not.)

I think it's better to quit while ahead, not that I've always been that smart in practice.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I would do too if I was single. If she want's to be a sloot, that's on her. Just be glad you're not getting hitched that wagon cause lots of dudes are gonna get a ride on that one!!
So some females enjoy banging everyone around her husband. Its an exstacy of power tripping over him.

Anpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your responses guys. I’ve only told my close friends and they advise me to stay away, as it will eventually find a way to get back at me.

However I see this as a rather do and regret later, then having regret not doing in the future.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I want to continue meeting this chick and ****ing her, but am worried I could potentially get feelings or hurt myself in the future by getting attached to something that won't end well. Please advise.
Yet you are not worried the fiancé catching you and beating you to a pulp?

She was an ex of 3 years ago. You are 24. At 21, in her third year of college, between her studying for exams and paying for tuition and going out drinking with her friends, she told you she was so so in love with you and wanted to commit fully and completely and deeply to you. At 21, she desperately wanted to be your wife and be legally Married to you. Yet, you told her you are too rock and roll to be tied down, at 21.

Got to be a troll post.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Why is not being desperate for marriage so incomprehensible to you? wtf.
It’s not about being desperate for marriage that’s incomprehensible, it’s the people doing it.

But I guess it’s comprehensible for a 21 year old poster taking sociology and math classes in college to say that his pretty 21 year old American girlfriend was begging him to make her his wife.

Anpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet you are not worried the fiancé catching you and beating you to a pulp?

She was an ex of 3 years ago. You are 24. At 21, in her third year of college, between her studying for exams and paying for tuition and going out drinking with her friends, she told you she was so so in love with you and wanted to commit fully and completely and deeply to you. At 21, she desperately wanted to be your wife and be legally Married to you. Yet, you told her you are too rock and roll to be tied down, at 21.

Got to be a troll post.
Thanks for your insight mate, there can only be so much one can speculate from knowing nothing from my situation.

The ex is from Hong Kong and an international student. I was 21 and still studying, and she was already thinking about settling down and looking for ‘security’ after a year of dating her. This meant having a solid foundation and future set up for her AND seeing her as a priority. These two goals don’t work together, especially as I was at university to build a solid foundation to build my future self.

If I had reacted instinctively to my emotions I’m sure I would’ve married her, but in my mind I wasn’t and am still not ready to settle down in my early 20s. If I had my life down pat a couple years ago, I wouldn’t of hesitated. And see where it would have led me if I did?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You did right.

Move on, secure ur future 1st and only then can you think of settling down.

A man is basically more or less secure in the way he thinks (accumulation of knowledge and experience) by the time he's 35.

You're only doing a disservice to ur future family if you get married too early.

Remember that women and men interact with the world differently, more so with a hongkee.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP- Several good notes here...do as you wish, but now you know what could happen in all scenarios.
You dodged a bullet like someone else said, now you know how she is, and that will likely not change.
And you got a bunch of that azz, nothing wrong with that although it could get you in a bit of a logjam...what if she gets preggo and the kid looks like you?
Or, he finds out about the two of you and drops her...now you know how she is, and would have her groveling @ your feet.
I found out a long time ago that there can be long term repercussions for smashing on someone else's flake...they can train their kids, or friends, or your friends as to what an a$$hat you are (in their eyes). This is not fun.

Careful and easy does it,,,good luck Bro. Make your decisions wisely, 'cause you will have to live with them.