Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

meeting girls

knightridr316

Don Juan
Reaction score
for some strange reason i am always going online to try and find a girlfriend i want to know if any of you that has a girlfriend met your gf online or is it a waste of my time to try and even look?

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have tried and for me it has been a complete waste of time. There are some good looking ones (at least in their photos) but I just don't seem to have any luck. I think I am going to go the approach them in person route, I think women get approached less in person than some of these women on the sites that have every AFC in the world emailing them.

The only ones that reply to my ad are the overweight women with kids in tow. I do know that other people on here have had a degree of success. I am probably going to be cancelling my subscription to those sites soon.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't rely on it...

Sure, it's another avenue to explore if you're willing to pay, or if you decide to join up to a free one, or one on a trial period... but it is no replacement for the social interactions, and pickin' up a girl from your study course, a girl in the club, girl on the street etc etc

So, by all means, be a member if you don't mind payin' and have some fun with it... but make sure you're still goin' out and gettin, or attemptin to get with girls in a "real" environment... why limit yourself to the small selection of girls who are online? You sound like you're relyin' on it to find a GF

Also, a lot of the good lookin girls on there are simply pretentious and go on there for an ego boost... they have some guy who is payin' membership fee, contact them or rate them, then use that confidence to go out on a Saturday night to go for the guy who's actually there, and they really want...

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm very close to an exclusive relationship with a girl I met from Match.com. She keeps asking, "Are you my boyfriend yet?", but I'm trying to delay it a bit (of course, this only makes her more interested :) ).

I met about 20 girls online. Of those, I saw about 5 more than once. I blew it with a couple of them, but there are 3 that were really into me. One was really obnoxious and was NOT long-term material, but she had a great rack so I went out a couple times and got some of that. Another was moving in a few months, but she had an odd attractiveness about her. The one that might be my girl friend is a flat-out babe and I'm stunned that she is so into me.