Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting girls in non-typical situations

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This topic is popular and was started on another thread.

I have met and dated girls from the following places

1) Parties (this is my #1)
2) Bars (typically either a bar with a band or no band or DJ at all). Dance clubs have led to a little bit less success for me
3) Classes at school (but a bit more rare for me due to being an engineering major)

I would like everyone to post some nontypical places they've met girls. For instance today a girl behind the counter at a grocery seemed very friendly. I'd love to turn a date with a waittress, clerk, or girl working at the gym. Always get good rapport, never once asked one out.

How about girls at the gym? Never once asked one out, would love too there.

How bout a random chick at the library?

My point is I want some stories!

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK. Perfect non-obvious place to meet hot-chicks: student - haircutting place. I happened upon it by accident a few weeks ago: I had a hair emergency (long story) and someone mentioned that there was a student-haircut place nearby. So, the availability (and the fact that I was sick of paying $25 for a haircut) convinced me. Go in, sign my name and see two HB's: 1 HB8.5 and 1 HB9. Many many other HB's: a few HB7's and several HB6's. Lots of UG's too, but they can be fun. Age range 20-40; about 50% married (they can be fun too :).

Got called by a HB6 (you don't get to choose the hairdresser, they seem to choose based on what they're learning I guess). She was older (probably 40) and married. Oh well, talked a bit. Her electric trimmer seized up and she got confused. (funny if you were there). After the cut, the two HB's were complimenting me (or her, no difference) on the cut. Me, in full AFC mode (I wasn't prepared, PU was the absolute furthest thing from my mind); giggled a bit and said something utterly inane (I'm cringing just typing this). Realizing my stupidity and attempting to limit damage, I split without approaching either HB. Stupid stevera004 I was muttering under my breath.

But, on the bright side, my hair grows fast and I will be back.

(The haircut was OK, I wouldn't rave about it though. Roughly equal to the 'real' ones).

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Ricky, I've met the vast majority of women from bars, classes and parties and also friends of friends.

I'd say the most unexpected instance was when I was around 20. Back then, cruising was real popular and I used to take my rice rocket up to Hollywood Boulevard and go cruising. I got called out by a woman (HB6) riding next to me and we exchanged numbers.

I've gotten phone numbers of a couple of waitresses before, one turned out to be fake, the other one was an HB8.5 who was sending me so many buy signals that even as a wbAFC, I couldn't miss them. I got her digits but never hooked up with her because she had a boyfriend. Dammit.

I went on a date with an HB9 woman I met at a bookstore after my friends challenged me and saying that I didn't have enough guts to approach her. Of course, on the date, I was a complete wuss and nothing happened.

I met a female at the mall who did all the initiating. She actually followed me to my car. We went on a date and again I acted like a wuss and screwed up a sure thing.

Back in the day I saw some of my boys pick up at a funeral. No joke. These guys were naturals.

Aw fck this I'm not typing anymore, this just reminds me of how bad I used to be.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
running class laboratory

I am in a running class on tuesday nights. I live in a large metro area and this class is very populated. And there are many more women than men in the class! I am not saying these are 8 9 10s mind you, but there are plenty of them to choose from. Anyway a quick story. The cutest woman in the class to me was easy to spot, about an 8. But she was a good 15 years younger than me. Well, it took all of about five minutes for one of the few guys in class to DJ her! He immediately scoped her out and began convo with her and it was just classic DJing. He dominated her time the entire class. There were times when they were apart but he would never quite "leave" her alone. The one thing he never got around to in class was kino. Anyway, he ended up walking her home after class! Now this guy was not Brad Pitt good looking and she wasn't a 10 as I said. But this entire scene was just classic and there to be observed by a dj in training. It proved to me that there is no secret to this stuff. He just took a little risk and went with it!

regards,

mike

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been running some 5-K's there are some definite hot women there. Plus most are in good shape. If there is a running club to join I will do it. I imagine some girls would like to run in a group anyways for safety.

I have been drifting in and out of good cardio shape, so running with the fit girls will be enough of a challenge. Who really needs to be able to run with the fastest guys when it is much better to run with the fastest girls!