Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting fellow DJs in your area.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought in light of this new forum, there should be a few guidelines to help out people trying to make planned DJ events work.

Recommended procedure for meetings:

You will want to begin planning a date and time on your specified thread. Phone conversations are also possible. (Remember to be courteous and friendly; these are your fellow DJs).

If enough of people in your area can gather into a meeting of some sort, whoever would like to administrate this event should somehow contact everyone beforehand via phone or PM.

Most importantly: BE SAFE, and KNOW WHO YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. I don't, (and I'm sure anyone else administrating these events) want to be responsible for you meeting someone who is unsafe and unpredictable. Know what you are getting into beforehand.

We all want you to have fun and grow as awesome, leading individuals but that won't happen if you get abducted because you met the wrong people. Your safety comes first.

What you should know:
  • -Know the ages of the people you are to meet.
    -Know what they will be wearing.
    -Know how many of you will be there.
    -Know when, and where, and how long the whole event should take place, and where you will go.
    -Be SURE that everyone knows who to look for in a group.
    -Let everyone know if they will need money or something else.

Remember: failing to plan is planning to fail. Plan good, have fun, and be safe. :)

Last edited: