Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Med School

thirteenthstep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Two years after graduating college I finally got into medical school today. My grades were all borderline, and to tell the truth I never thought I even had a shot.

This changes everything I presume. Instead of chasing a 40K a year research job, I can now make well more than that. It's going to be hard hard work, but definitely worth it.

More importantly I'm moving out of my house. This is an exciting day.

But even MORE importantly, what chick doesn't want to marry a doctor????

I'm so excited, with one letter in the mail, my life has just made a 180. Life is so random!

Looking forward to making $$, being single for a looong time, and getting laid more often :D

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job!

Your hard work must have paid off. Now you have more hard work ahead of you, but good luck. That's a tremendous achievement.

* How do you make med school admissions officers laugh? Show them my college transcript!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOO HOO! Congratulations!:D

We have a DOCTOR in the house! Free medical advice!

Just kidding!

...But sometimes I get this pain....right here....what should I do about that? ;)

thirteenthstep

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks

hey thanks guys,

I don't post much but I read EVERYTHING. This site is a tremendous support group.

When I was a kid I thought I was immortal. Then I grew up and realized that the life i always dreamed of having as an adult IS POSSIBLE to have HOWEVER it's going to take a lot of work and self improvement (esp in the gym). This site has pushed me to the brink of evolving into a (hu)man I could only dream of becoming as a child.

:D :D hehe still dont know how i got in with a 27 MCAT :eek:

thnx again g units.

Ultra

Don Juan
Reaction score
What was your major in college? I'm biology and I'm looking to land that 40 k research job in about a year. I didn't specialize in one particular area of biology so hopefully it still works out. Congrats on med school though, but as you know, the hard work is just beginning! :)

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We now have an "on-call" for Don Juan 'anonymous' STD clinic! ;)