Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ME and my G/f are seeing who can go longer w/o masturbating

theonedude

Don Juan
Reaction score
good lord, its only been 3 days!!

i notice im a lot hornier now tho, but its SOO hard.
altho i like feeling all lusty and stuff.
ne tips for staying the path and not masturbating.
cuz if i lose, she'll prolly think i have no self control.

P.S. i, of course have a good offense, and am trying to turn her on a lot, Quite fun.

soo, i need tips to turn her the hell on, like REALLY ON so that she caves, and i need soem tips for stayign with the not masturbatin.

plus these are always good cuz everyone reads these.

PatrickWasHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is ti masturbating, or doe sit include head and such?

If it does include head and whatnot, go with the 69 when you and her are really turned on. you'lll relieve eachother stress :)

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be like "Since we can't masturbate ourselves we can just help out each other" and get some play in. Oh, and if you really need to do it, how would she know? Is she gonna smell your **** for lotion?

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll lose man, sorry. Longest I went was 20 days in a contest between friends.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I managed to go 16 years without it...so much for stopping now though.

Moonsong

Reaction score
There's a "Zen Plateau" after two or three weeks. You just stop wanting to do it. Not that it kills your sex drive or anything, but it does get better. Good luck!

4nando

Don Juan
Reaction score
moonsong speaks the truth. I can't remember the last time I yanked my chain, but it was quite some time ago. (We're talking months here though, which isn't that impressive except as a personal record.) After a while, you start to realize that sex isn't so important, and you don't need to masturbate constantly. Start applying it to other things, and suddenly you will see the events of your life and the past and the future come together. it's really weird when you realize that you're missing out on this when you masturbate. and then you just shun it forever.

go ahead, call me gay. i'd get angry if i weren't a zen master.

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i had something like that going down with my Ex... but it was less intense... and i won =) hehehe

just channel urr sex drive on something... pushups help, since they make ur arms tired and you yourself tired... on top of that you fitter each time.. so when urr horny channel it to something constructive like exercise...

if u wanna make her horny i guess u can start doing phone sex with her or something... works like a charm =) only if urr really descriptive and well good at it

Kraken

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally try not to masturbate during certain time periods including: when I'm looking for girls, and when I'm with a girl. When I'm loaded with testosterone I feel much more energetic and outgoing with the ladies, and if I'm not single at the time, well, sex is just that much better.

niggah

Banned
Reaction score
just **** another chick, thats not considered masterbation technically

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hows she going to know if you jerk it? :confused:

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
I managed to go 16 years without it...so much for stopping now though.
dang, that's 3 years more than this guy

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 4nando
moonsong speaks the truth. I can't remember the last time I yanked my chain, but it was quite some time ago. (We're talking months here though, which isn't that impressive except as a personal record.) After a while, you start to realize that sex isn't so important, and you don't need to masturbate constantly. Start applying it to other things, and suddenly you will see the events of your life and the past and the future come together. it's really weird when you realize that you're missing out on this when you masturbate. and then you just shun it forever.

go ahead, call me gay. i'd get angry if i weren't a zen master.
You have intrigued me. I just might have to try not flogging the dolphin, but man it'll be tough. I can't even go one day without it...:(

Oh and by the way, girls are insanely good at not "feeding the clam" when they don't want to. She'll probably win.