Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

McDonald cashier pickup, what to do now?

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I went to my friend's party , which was held on a condo near a universtiy campus. The party was great fun and I slept at my friend's place.

AFter I woke up I decided to head to McDonald to grab lunch. I saw this pretty cute but short girl working. I told myself, she is not bad, so before I left , I went to her and said

"Hey , you know in two weeks, after the finals are over, my friend is gonna have a party in Spanidard garden (the name of the condoes near the university) , you wanna come?"

"i have never heard of the place, where is it"

"is just behind this mcdonald"

so she was smiling and said
"no i still don know the place. but hey I cant really talk right now cus I am working (and there were some behind waiting in line)"

"ok thats fine. Whats ur number, I will call you and tell you about it later"

"ok this is my nubmer #######"

Now I dont know what to do. From my experience I know that getting a number dont mean anything at all ( assuming that number is real) by looking at the digits, the number she gave me is her home number not her cell .

So should I call her in two or 3 days and ask her hangout with my friends, like a movie or something like that?

lol, she doesnt even know my name yet.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahaha...

I always use the "You want to come out to a party in a few weeks?" line. It's golden because you are indirectly asking them out.

I would call in about 5 days or so and set up a date. Ask her if she wants to go out for a drink.

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: McDonald cashier pickup, what to do now?

Originally posted by rgeere
Whether the number is real or not would be a real clue assuming that you wrote it down correctly with her trying to rush you. I'd find that out first then maybe try to get to know her later when she doesn't feel so pressed for time.
i etnered it on my cellphone and have her looked at it and she said is correct

problem is the univesity is an hour drive from my house
so there's like no way i would just go there to find wether she is working cus I might not see her there and I will waste two hours to drive there and get back.

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
Ahaha...

I always use the "You want to come out to a party in a few weeks?" line. It's golden because you are indirectly asking them out.

I would call in about 5 days or so and set up a date. Ask her if she wants to go out for a drink.
lol dude

what funny about this is , is actually true
I genuinely asked her cus i wanted to bring more girls to my friend's party:D

(btw my friends and I all around 19 or 20)

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, they made a song about that in the 90s. I had a friend who worked at mcdonalds at the time it came out and he would always talk about how the girls would turn the volumn up on the radio whenever that would come on. Annoyed him to death apparently.

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jvesti123
Don't date Mcdonalds girls they are bad news. Keep your relationship at "may i take your order please"
haha why is that?

i dont care really, cus i dont goto that mcdonalod all that much
i really got nothing to loose:D

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think by starting your conversation with "u want to come to this party" is going absolutely no where. You established no rapport, nothing...if she was any challenge, you would have got nothing but a fake number, but since she works at McDonald's, I don't know...

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by htemorp
I think by starting your conversation with "u want to come to this party" is going absolutely no where. You established no rapport, nothing...if she was any challenge, you would have got nothing but a fake number, but since she works at McDonald's, I don't know...
yeah that probaly wasnt soemthing good to say, but that was my intetion, to bring more girls to my friend's party.

but i dont know why you guys think mcdoanld workers r inferior or seomthing, cus most of the people working in fastfood places on campus are all undergraduates:D

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I would give him props...seriously, I give mad props to people that does the dumbest pick-up yet the most obvious for most people to see. They have no shame, and one day they'll reel in the big fish by polishing their skills with no shame.

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by htemorp
Hey, I would give him props...seriously, I give mad props to people that does the dumbest pick-up yet the most obvious for most people to see. They have no shame, and one day they'll reel in the big fish by polishing their skills with no shame.
wtf i should be shameful?:confused:

really i saw it as a friendly approach, dont think there is shame in that. however i dont konw wether that pickup is dumb though
LOL

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't say it was, I was referring to the comment of the other guy. But I didn't think it was a pick-up at all, she probably doesn't remember you at all after few days. I have made some of the similiar mistake and the result was that she wasn't that interested in going and if she was, I would wonder if she's desperate. Why would she go to some party that she doesn't know anybody and doesn't even know the guy that invited her? That's my impression of this situation. But if it was you just hitting on her, throwing that C & F then close it with, my friend's party is coming up this weekend, then it is much better. Just my stupid 2 cent...

Sir Jeffrey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be like "Remember me? I'm the guy you met at your work?"

"Oh yeah! Hi! How are you doing?"

"I'm good how are you?"

"Good."

"So what are you doing?"

"Oh I'm just (whatever she's doing)"

"Well sounds like (adjective that describes what it sounds like) (possibly insert comment that relates your own experience to what she's doing)"

"(Whatever she says)"

"So what are you doing tonight?"

"(tells you what she's doing tonight)"

"Well my friend is having a party at his apartment and I thought you might wanna come. It's good people blah blah blah and you'll have a good time."

Take it from there you "don juan"

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
problem is that party happens two weeks from now
by the time, she probably wont remember who i am

so like before the party , i gotta at least see her once or seomthing right?

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MattB
So should I call her in two or 3 days and ask her hangout with my friends, like a movie or something like that?
You're thinking too much about it.. you have to get to the point where you don't care. Just to get you through this mentality, just call her (or any other new girl you got the digits from) the next day. You'll be surprised how many will actually turn out positive. With this girl you have a great opportunity to do something fun when you first call such as, "I'd like a McNuggets Happy Meal.. and fries with my order. Make sure it's the Finding Nemo toy.." Just have fun.

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvk i think the number is fake:(

that number is not on the listings..
i will call tmr to see if is real

kinda piseed right now cus i have asked numbers numerous times and this is the first time i got a fake one:( :mad: :mad:

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that called getting "drive-thru" pu$$y?