Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mature Men get more female options as they Mature into their 30's, 40's and 50's...BUT!

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The irony, hey?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is half of it, but more mature men may also get married and then divorced, could lose everything at 30-40, still be a mature man and have no real good options.

I really fear for my friends who married between 18-25

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I can't wait to turn 50. Then women will finally appreciate me and I will have the balance of power"
45-50 year old women would appreciate that guy.

....And there's a big But.

The increase in female options are of the old, single mother, fat and hit-the-wall variety.
In my 30s, I've never noticed an increase in interest from women as compared to my 20s. I was already in the second half of my 30s when the pandemic hit.

In certain ways, it becomes more difficult to develop interest.

Think about my social circle. My social circle is of use in providing me dates with new women, nor was there ever a time when I had a social circle capable of doing that. Right now, all of my local friends are in relationships of 5+ years in duration. I became more day game focused around age 30 partially due to the fact that my friends were not available as wings due to relationships. I recall one time when one friend tried to wing for me. He had been in a multi-year relationship at that point. I think he was engaged when it happened. He wasn't all that great at it. Day game is better for solo guys, though I learned that it is totally possible to do approaches at night when rolling solo.

Access to singles often becomes an issue for men as they mature, often times a bigger one after 35 or 40, but it can start to be an issue for some as early as mid-20s. I live in a singles dense part of my city of 20s/30s singles. There have even been times when I've struggled to meet enough women as compared to when I was on a college campus in my late teens and early 20s. At any given time, most people are in a relationship of some kind and not open to a new one. It does seem to get worse as one ages.

It is half of it, but more mature men may also get married and then divorced, could lose everything at 30-40, still be a mature man and have no real good options.

I really fear for my friends who married between 18-25
None of my closer friends got married before their 26th birthday, but a number of my friends got married after their 26th birthday with women they formed an exclusive relationship with before their 26th birthday. Some are already divorced as the divorces occurred in the 30-40 range. Some might be headed there.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The increase in female options are of the old, single mother, fat and hit-the-wall variety.
I agree but it can also be flipped too. I've met several gals that's told me while they see quantity of eligible guys out there, the quality is few and far in between. This is where it helps to be on top of your game in all aspects.

Maturity brings on various life experiences and different perspectives you may not have as a younger guy. It can give you more confidence and IDGAF attitude to be more bold and daring in various areas that younger guys have to force themselves to do or be concious of.

Of course there are going to be downsides if you haven't been around enough women as you age, have bad genes, don't take care of yourself, etc.

Also if you've had kids in your older years, it can really help you in going out with some of these gals because there's a strong correlation in how they act vs a young girl. So if you're used to interacting with your young daughter for example, interacting with someone you're dating isn't too much different and comes more naturally and you can understand their mindset to your advantage.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

that is not options, that is lack of

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just don't get a lot of opportunity around quality women as you age. When I do get the opportunity, I do better than when I was younger.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met several gals that's told me while they see quantity of eligible guys out there, the quality is few and far in between.
I find that hard to believe honestly. I have a decent amount of friends from both genders. Most of the guys are pretty solid. Most of the women reject scores of such guys for no real reason.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that hard to believe honestly. I have a decent amount of friends from both genders. Most of the guys are pretty solid. Most of the women reject scores of such guys for no real reason.
You don't have to believe it. This is what I've been told and shown. Has any gal shown you her messages or dating apps?
Do this exercise with a gal sometimes. You'll be amazed at not only the thirst but the stupid and uncalibrated messages that are sent. Not to mention the weird pics. But also the guys you think may be studs, aren't studs to women. They all have different tastes.
Of course this is going to be dependent on their age/demographics/needs/etc.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to believe it. This is what I've been told and shown. Has any gal shown you her messages or dating apps?
Do this exercise with a gal sometimes. You'll be amazed at not only the thirst but the stupid and uncalibrated messages that are sent. Not to mention the weird pics. But also the guys you think may be studs, aren't studs to women. They all have different tastes.
Of course this is going to be dependent on their age/demographics/needs/etc.
I agree on the dating apps, but I also know women well enough to see what they do with the guys they actually go on dates with.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the women reject scores of such guys for no real reason.
I can see what you're saying and agree on the fact that women can be picky, dillusional, entitled, etc when they actually say there is not enough quality men out there. There is but they may have blinders on or unrealistic standards too.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my mid 30s I get more interest from girls in their late 20s compared to when I was in my early 20s from girls in their late teens and early 20s.

That doesnt mean however that Im getting better, it just means that the balance changes for the better...I mean who gives a fvck if when we will be 50 we will have 40yrs old women all over us? I would probably be too scared to get them naked anyway.

Its all about girls in their 20s, better yet the first half of that...they are fresh and new physically and mentally while the older ones dont even have a warranty working anymore.

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes but if the man is an upper tier guy having taken care of himself and made something of his life he can weed thru the dumpster trash and still bag the higher tier women that are still available and he can date into younger age brackets as well. If your a fat balding middle aged man yeah you're gonna have some problems. I feel i have more options now at 54 than i had at 35, just more chaff to sort thru now but the wheats easier to get.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I have found, is that I care less anyways.

I am focusing on my body, getting leaner, helping my kids, and planning/saving for retirement

Women are no longer at the top of the heap

Epicwinguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol people say “yeah older guys can get young women” then post threads like this

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol people say “yeah older guys can get young women” then post threads like this

Medina once wrote on here, that realistically, most men can date 4 years younger. I think that is a fair assessment.

I have dated two women that were 10 years younger, they both pursued me.

The one I am dating now is 5 years younger.

If I were seeking a GF today, I generally look for 2-3 years younger as we are in the same stage of life then.