Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Matching clothes to hair/skin color?

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive heard about the "best colors for you skin tone" or whatever but never really looked into it.
Im hispanic, light natural tan, black hair/eyebrows/eyes.... look somewhat like the Rock complexion-wise I guess.
Are the darker colors supposer to look better with the dark skin/hair?
Asking this mostly out of curiosity, when I wear tan my face looks so nasty to me... all washed out or something. On the other hand, I could look like ass one day but if I put on a navy blue shirt I look like a million bucks right away. Thats why im guessing darker colors bring out the darker hair more?? The hell if i know, someone explain this stuff to me.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not just about the darkness or lightness of your skin color, but also whether you have more yellow or pink undertones.

But you don't have to worry about "rules"... you can clearly see what looks good on you and what doesn't (ex. the tan looks bad, the navy looks good) so don't worry about WHY and just work with it.

Some people with dark features look good in bright colors... just experiment and see what compliments you and what doesn't.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
"I am not an attention wh*re.... I simply demand that the whole world look at me."
The whole world minus Blue phoenix! :p

Hey Atenttion wh0re, aren't you confident enough to live without attention? Why are you so dependent on it? Why do you wanna be a sexual object (aka "you simply base your self-steem on looks")? :eek:

Just read my second signature!

[COLOR=orange-red]Blue[/COLOR] Phoenix! :cool:

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blue Phoenix
The whole world minus Blue phoenix! :p

Hey Atenttion wh0re, aren't you confident enough to live without attention? Why are you so dependent on it? Why do you wanna be a sexual object (aka "you simply base your self-steem on looks")? :eek:

Just read my second signature!

[COLOR=orange-red]Blue[/COLOR] Phoenix! :cool:
Dude. That was sarcasm.

(Not saying I don't have AW tendencies - most of the posters, male/female here do - but I'm also not dumb enough to say something like that quote in seriousness.)

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. That was sarcasm.

(Not saying I don't have AW tendencies - most of the posters, male/female here do - but I'm also not dumb enough to say something like that quote in seriousness.)
Well, you're simply deflecting (aka running away from) the questions!

If asking question means being sarcastic that's nothing I can do, and if you don't want to answer it that's ok, it's not necessary to turn this situtation into an argument/drama! :rolleyes:

You're just too uptight and anyway, what you think of me is none of my business Malibu!

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blue Phoenix
Well, you're simply deflecting (aka running away from) the questions!

If asking question means being sarcastic that's nothing I can do, and if you don't want to answer it that's ok, it's not necessary to turn this situtation into an argument/drama! :rolleyes:

You're just too uptight and anyway, what you think of me is none of my business Malibu!
Dude. What are you smoking tonight? LOL.

I didn't say YOU were being sarcastic. I said that my 'attention *****' sig quote was me being sarcastic. (And please tell me where exactly I told you what I think of you? lol :rolleyes: )

And I wasn't starting an argument, but it seems like you might be... for some strange reason. I guess maybe YOU need some attention tonight. ;)

Oh and I *would* answer your questions, if I could... but they were directed to "Hey Atenttion wh0re" about why I'm so dependent on attention and why I base my self-esteem on looks neither of which are true of me, so how can I answer why?

Here's a question for you - why are you ganking the thread (sorry KillingTime) to feed a so-called attention ***** with attention anyway?

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in the spirit of getting this back on track -

Asians look PHAN-PHUCKING-TASTIC in black. That is totally our color - goes great with our jet-black hair. Just make sure to balance out the black with a different color pants/jeans/shoes. Head to toe black is stupid. Very stupid. Unless you're trying to flee assailants at night. :D

I think that black looks good on blonde people too, esp. sweaters - it contrasts nicely with the light hair color. I've noticed that green goes well with blondes - well at least the girls, anyway.

As for brown haired hispanics... I'm sorry, I just haven't been that observant about them.

dentalfloss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
So in the spirit of getting this back on track -

Asians look PHAN-PHUCKING-TASTIC in black. That is totally our color - goes great with our jet-black hair. Just make sure to balance out the black with a different color pants/jeans/shoes. Head to toe black is stupid. Very stupid. Unless you're trying to flee assailants at night. :D
its true to a certain extent, the last thing i want is to be labelled as one of those black-coat gangbangin' overly ethnocentric asians with the 2 downward pointy hair bangs

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
My wardrobe consists entirely of whites & blues. Those two colors look the best on me...so why wear anything else?

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Blue Phoenix is clearly trying to C&F or neghit Stacy Malibu.

Rule #1)
You don't pick up ladies off forums.

Rule #2)
AFK is the man.

Rule #3)
Denial is bad...just accept it cuz its true.

This thread has officially been HIJACKED!:eek:
Policemen (moderators) catch this criminal hijacker (AFK protector)!!! :eek:

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. I've been called a lot of things on this site before.

I've been called a b*tch, a sl*t, a c*nt, a wh*re, an attention wh*re, a moron, etc... but NEVER have I EVER been called Stacy.

Pffft.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just wanted to say , i am glad that i did not hijack this thread:)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are all wh0res. Every one of you.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KillingTime, what "season" are you?

That MIGHT help....

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. I've been called a lot of things on this site before.

I've been called a b*tch, a sl*t, a c*nt, a wh*re, an attention wh*re, a moron, etc... but NEVER have I EVER been called Stacy.

Pffft.
Do you have a problem with the name Stacy? :eek:

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cant think of a user name
Do you have a problem with the name Stacy? :eek:
LOL. Not particularly. It's just a first for me. ;)

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
You are all wh0res. Every one of you.
*looks around*

I heard there were some wh*res here.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector in "my post count"
oh damn I just realized it was SEXY Malibu...not STACY Malibu...hmm, where the hell did Stacy come from? :confused:

Anyways, I finished crying...
I thought Stacy meant "look at me" thus her real name was,

Look at me Malibu! :eek: