Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married?

I am...

• Married

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Looking for marriage right now

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Not looking for marriage right now

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • not looking for marriage at all

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
on the flipside then, how many guys here are in an LTR? (just reply)

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not married, don't plan to be for at least 4 years (lol college lol). I'm getting into a LTR but its hard to say whats happening when you haven't seen your girl for 4 weeks and 300 miles thing.

So yeah...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm...

I dont plan on getting married ANY time soon... If i do get married i would imagine that it would have to be in my late 20's or early 30's... But i'm not planning anything... ATM i am in a LTR and am happy the way i am for now... No plans on marrige;)

Laterz...

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its kinda shocking to me that 11 people don't want to ever get married.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the 21st Century!

Originally posted by AverageFC
its kinda shocking to me that 11 people don't want to ever get married.
Lots of people will say that... but alot of those people WILL probably end up getting married;) But the truth is, is that having children is not as easy as it use to be... these days there are all these extra expences with computers, and technology etc, so having kid is ALOT more expencive to have these days, which is a HUGE turnoff to some people.... and most people will only get married because of kids. so there u go... thats probably why there is such a high number of people NOT wanting to have kids, but i promise you that if u had to make those 11 people millionares, most of them would WANT kids. Some people just cant afford to have kids, of they can, but then their own lifestyle will have to be sh!t compared to what it would be if they NEVER had kids. There are so many downfalls to having kids these days that people just dont think that its worth it to have them anymore. Its a sad case, but its reality.

Laterz...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by photo 1
marraige? pfft.. seems a lifetime away and i'm 20.
One of my friends just got married at 18. You're right about that point buddy ;)