Married and having women friends

ShePays

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A good rule of thumb for marriage is how you would feel if the shoe were on the other foot. For instance, if you take your wife to a party oh, and she's flirting with every guy there, you might be jealous, or you might just be pissed off that she was so disrespectful to you. On the other hand, if you take your wife to the same party, and all the guys there or giving her positive attention, as long as she isn't dressed inappropriately and doesn't behave inappropriately, you might be jealous oh, well you won't be mad at her.

not every behavior that can make your wife jealous is a good idea, because some of it just sets a bad example, justifiably pisses her off, whether she shows it or not, and can open the door to retaliation in some unpleasant ways.

it's usually a very bad idea to try to make your wife jealous by giving attention to another woman, or by telling your wife about the positive attention you get from other women. It is almost always best to let your wife Witness the positive attention other women give you, while appearing totally oblivious to it yourself.

if other women were hovering around you at a party, your wife will usually tell you all the negative gossip about the once you flirting with you most shamelessly. if she doesn't like to admit her jealousy, this is how she will show it.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good rule of thumb for marriage is how you would feel if the shoe were on the other foot. For instance, if you take your wife to a party oh, and she's flirting with every guy there, you might be jealous, or you might just be pissed off that she was so disrespectful to you. On the other hand, if you take your wife to the same party, and all the guys there or giving her positive attention, as long as she isn't dressed inappropriately and doesn't behave inappropriately, you might be jealous oh, well you won't be mad at her.

not every behavior that can make your wife jealous is a good idea, because some of it just sets a bad example, justifiably pisses her off, whether she shows it or not, and can open the door to retaliation in some unpleasant ways.

it's usually a very bad idea to try to make your wife jealous by giving attention to another woman, or by telling your wife about the positive attention you get from other women. It is almost always best to let your wife Witness the positive attention other women give you, while appearing totally oblivious to it yourself.

if other women were hovering around you at a party, your wife will usually tell you all the negative gossip about the once you flirting with you most shamelessly. if she doesn't like to admit her jealousy, this is how she will show it.
I am a bit odd i guess. When we were dating well actually more when it was friends and not serious dating i was jealous when other guys gave her attention. I saw it as a threat for her affection which it was. Now after years of marriage i am not jealous at all. Maybe thats not a good thing.

I think she is not so jealous of me anymore either although if something were to happen she would divorce me for sure. I guess i can see how this falls into the category of playing with fire.

While i consider my friendship with this woman to be innocent.. all it would take is her to make a move i couldnt resist and itd be game over. It did take talking this out for me to understand that. That being said i dont think that is where my friends interest or mine lie. We genuinely like each other as friends and i find the relationship to be valuable to me