Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Marriage...

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage has nothing to do with love, sexual monogamy, or any of the other Disney propaganda you believe in.
Taking a vow to be faithful to your wife and marriage is not disney propaganda. I actually don't believe in all that disney fairytale crap either.
But like I said in my now-deleted post, if you don't intend to honor the vow, then don't take it. Rewrite your vows to not include that versus taking the vow and then lying and cheating. Or remain single. It's really that simple.

Anyway, I'm done. Carry on as you wish and all the best.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking a vow to be faithful to your wife and marriage is not disney propaganda. I actually don't believe in all that disney fairytale crap either.
And like I said in my now-deleted post, if you don't intend to honor the vow, then don't make it. It's really that simple.
Pay attention, gentlemen.

The threat to the female mating strategy is so strong that Cat has to inject her shaming into someone else’s relationship. It is social engineering.

I am near a devoutly traditional religious neighborhood. Most of the marriages there are arranged or semi-arranged. And most of the local Uber drivers find themselves dropping hookers off into that same neighborhood.

What’s “love” have to do with any of this?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s “love” have to do with any of this?
Females - "I must know that I have fully manipulated a man to invest in me. So I am not left in the woods alone. I know this by him going against his vary nature, and sacrificing all other vaginas for mine in the name of true love." All subconscious thought of course.

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Females - "I must know that I have fully manipulated a man to invest in me. So I am not left in the woods alone. I know this by him going against his vary nature, and sacrificing all other vaginas for mine in the name of true love."
No one is asking a man to go against his very nature for love or anything else, least of all me. Have you read my posts? And others who believe cheating is wrong, including men on this forum? lol

This actually has nothing to do with women preventing men from doing anything, it's about some men believing it's okay to take a vow of fidelity in marriage and then breaking the vow HE made by lying to his wife and cheating. THAT is the issue, not women manipulating men to go against their nature. Again, not rocket science and baffled as to why you're having such difficultly understanding the difference.

It's simple. Don't take the vow, stay single. By doing so you're free to roam about with as many women as you desire and keep your character and integrity in tact.

It's completely disingenuous and emotionally dishonest for you to blame women for a man's lack of moral compass and integrity in this regard. I do NOT mean his desire for sex with many women, but rather his believing it's OKAY to break the vow HE made in favor of satisfying his sexual urges.

And if you're unable to grasp that concept @DonJuanjr , then I don't know what to tell ya except perhaps to brush up on your cognitive reasoning and critical thinking skills.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This actually has nothing to do with women preventing men from doing anything, it's about some men believing it's okay to take a vow of fidelity in marriage and then breaking the vow HE made by lying to his wife and cheating. THAT is the issue, not women manipulating men to go against their nature. Again, not rocket science and baffled as to why you're having such difficultly understanding the difference.

It's simple. Don't take the vow, stay single. By doing so you're free to roam about with as many women as you desire and keep your character and integrity in tact.
Actually it does have to do with women and their egos. Male honor has nothing to do with intersexual mating dynamics.

Deception between two men has violent consequences. It causes wars. Deception itself is the entire female mating strategy.

Men, take notes. Women, including cat, take their understanding of male honor and use it to manipulate you. Women lie to get what they want from men. At the same time women want men to be 100% honest … not because they give a damn about honor. They want you to be honest so they can do exactly what the OPs wife did to him.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually it does have to do with women and their egos. Male honor has nothing to do with intersexual mating dynamics.

Deception between two men has violent consequences. It causes wars. Deception itself is the entire female mating strategy.

Men, take notes. Women, including cat, take their understanding of male honor and use it to manipulate you. Women lie to get what they want from men. At the same time women want men to be 100% honest … not because they give a damn about honor. They want you to be honest so they can do exactly what the OPs wife did to him.
Well that's quite the spin, lol. Wondering how you justify all the men on this forum who hold the same belief as I. Alpha men, not beta simps. Are they manipulating men as well?

Nevermind, it's a rhetorical question, no doubt you'll employ your convoluted reasoning and respond with something nonsensical, so skip it.

P.S. I am sorry your experiences with women have been so traumatizing to cause you to think and feel this way, I truly am and I mean that sincerely mate. Hugs.

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man stays emotionally invested in you, and continues to provide for you, with loyalty towards you... Why does the vow of fidelity even matter? He's still in love with YOU! Not the side women...
Lol, this is actually starting to be fun now. :)

A man cannot break the vow to remain faithful in marriage and remain loyal. It's one or the other. Remain loyal or break the vow (i.e. cheat).

I trust you know the definition of loyalty?

If not, see below:

The state or quality of being loyal; faithfulness to commitments or obligations.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A man cannot break the vow to remain faithful in marriage and remain loyal. It's one or the other. Remain loyal or break the vow (i.e. cheat).

If not, see below:

The state or quality of being loyal; faithfulness to commitments or obligations.
What I mean by loyalty is putting you as a priority above all other women. Yet again... You're deflecting by playing definition word games, when you realize the point I made, and refuse to address it. You can't be that dense as to not understand what I'm saying.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If not, see below:

Man’s loyalty is protecting, providing, and willingness to take a bullet for his woman. Woman’s loyalty is not fvcking other dudes.

Men, this is why the first thing a woman asks when her man gets caught is “do you love her?”

P.S. I am sorry your experiences with women have been so traumatizing to cause you to think and feel this way, I truly am and I mean that sincerely mate. Hugs.
Que the shaming language…

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about answering the question re worded....

If a man is emotionally invested in you, puts you as a priority above all other women, and continues to provide for you, why does the vow of fidelity even matter? He's still in love with YOU. Not the side women.

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I mean by loyalty is putting you as a priority above all other women. Yet again... You're deflecting by definition word games, when you realize the point I made, and refuse to address it. You can't be that dense as to not understand what I'm saying.
I was not deflecting anything nor was I being dense. You attached your own definition to the word according to your own frame, that at the time of my response, I knew nothing about.

In any event, we're going round in circles so it's pointless to continue discussion. You have your ways of thinking and I have mine.

Leave it at that and @EyeBRollin I was not meaning to shame you. I was actually trying to sympathize with you and your experiences that have brought you to where you are now, believing breaking marital vows and cheating is an acceptable mode of behavior in today's society. And that women are manipulative and intent on destroying male honor.

However, it appears I have failed and you interpreted my words as shaming. I am truly sorry for that and once again I DO mean that sincerely.

Please see my avatar and wish you all the very best.
Be happy.
Peace

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In any event, we're going round in circles so it's pointless to continue discussion. You have your ways of thinking and I have mine.
Funny how you're incapable of answering the question...

You attached your own definition to the word according to your own frame, that at the time of my response, I knew nothing about.
Read eyebrollin's response to your reply... He gave you the difinition of men's loyalty as well. If you knew nothing about it, then you're not learning anything about male nature on this site.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I'm plenty capable, just no longer interested.
Again I refer you to my avatar.
Yeah.... okay..... That's what I thought. You don't even know why it bothers you for a man to have women on the side if he still is in love with you, continues to protect and provide for you.

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it was @BillyPilgrim who asked yesterday what I had done to deserve all the attention I receive here. All the never ending questions and attempts to engage me in conversation even if such attention and engagement is to argue with my beliefs and/or attempts to insult me and knock me down.

I asked the same question myself the day before but received no response, just more questions! lol

Anyway, I respectfully request that you stop. I have said my piece, take or leave. Just as you do with the opinions of the men here.

The men here don't experience nearly the shyt that I have, both on the forum and in DM (you know who you are). Even when their beliefs align with mine.

Just stop. Which should be relatively easy going forward since I'm done here anyway.

My opinions are not valued here and there is no reason for you to continue to engage me.

Last edited:

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're receiving the attention because you're debating a topic on morality with regards to the nature of men.

"Men you don't get married to a woman unless you only fvck her! I can't explain why you fvcking other women is a problem, but don't do it. You are immoral and lacking honor if you choose to act within your nature and break vows that are pointless."

Why demand pointless vows from men? A woman's vow should be that of monogamy towards her husband.... Not a man's vow to the wife.

Howiestern

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lolz dudes, what exactly has Cats done to earn all of this free attention you're giving her?
She told everyone she was hot. That's all it took. I bet she has 20 new private messages every day from random sosuave dudes hoping to get with her.

Howiestern

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it was @BillyPilgrim who asked yesterday what I had done to deserve all the attention I receive here. All the never ending questions and attempts to engage me in conversation even if such attention and engagement is to argue with my beliefs and/or attempts to insult me and knock me down.

I asked the same question myself the day before but received no response, just more questions! lol

Anyway, I respectfully request that you stop. I have said my piece, take or leave. Just as you do with the opinions of the men here.

The men here don't experience nearly the shyt that I have, both on the forum and in DM (you know who you are). Even when their beliefs align with mine.

Just stop. Which should be relatively easy going forward since I'm done here anyway.

My opinions are not valued here and there is no reason for you to continue to engage me.
You said back on page 2 you were going to bow out of the convo. Lol. It's fine if you want to learn, understand, and ask questions. But most of your advice isn't good for young/inexperienced guys trying to improve with women.

And how many times have you said you were going to leave for good? Your new avatar is great. Good bye!

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh. Fvcking another bvtch isn’t cheating. Having a full on affair is cheating. Male mammals are not sexually monogamous. I don’t know why modern humans are still trying to make something is that just isn’t.

Every woman that I’ve dated, and I’m sure a majority of them out there, have had past boyfriends that have physically “cheated” with other women. Of all income levels. All religions. All races. Men are just built this way.
"Mammals" . We're not just animals.
We have a soul, conscience and (some of us) can control our urges.
So not cheating it's not impossible, it's just not for everyone.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Abundant alpha men are only able to cheat and sleep around as widely as they do….because women are attracted to it. It’s not the cheating she’s attracted to, it’s the man with access and options.

Women use the pvssy card to try and secure high value men. And this then enables high value men to lap up all the pvssy cards.

Women mislead themselves. They are used to dangling pvssy for betas. She thinks she has magik vagina. Unfortunately, the alpha sex addict is often very immune to the pvssy card. It’s like snacking on a grape for him.
A woman could hook a beta solely based on the goodness of her pusssy.

She told everyone she was hot. I bet she has 20 new private messages every day from random sosuave dudes hoping to get with her.
Men are thirsty. SoSuave members are not immune to this. There are some incel and nearly incel parts of the membership base.

There were no baby boomers in my family of origin. My parents were both born during the Great Depression to relatively wealthy families, but nevertheless to families that knew hardship through that era. My father was 37 when I was born in the 60s, and I'm the eldest of 4. So I will agree that I was raised with the value system the Baby Boomers saw in their parents.
You're an early Gen X'ers. Early Gen X'ers didn't have Boomer parents. Only the real tail end of Gen X (1975-1981) had some Boomer parents, but Boomer parents didn't become more common until the Millennials started in 1982.

The majority of the Gen X were the children of the Silent Generation, the generation born from the late 1920s-1945. The Silent Generation had a good fictional portrayal in the TV show "Mad Men". A lot of major characters in "Mad Men" would have been Silents. The Silent Generation was the first generation to get hormonal birth control, as the female birth control pill started in 1960. Almost all of the Baby Boomer women would have been too young to be using birth control during the 1960s. Male condoms were around prior to the 1960s though.

When no fault divorce started around 1970, it was members of The Silent Generation who were the ones getting divorced. Boomers were either too young to be married in 1970-1975 or in the early stages of their marriages and not yet dissatisfied. Boomers didn't start getting divorced in big numbers until the 1980s. The 1980s-1990s were when Boomer divorces became more of a thing.

Last edited: