Marriage? Please convince me otherwise.

brixlingo

Senior Don Juan

brixlingo

Senior Don Juan
So you think it's better having children outside of marriage, then? The statistics tell a different story:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/m...tay-unmarried-stay-together-study-claims.html

But then i do recognise the folly of having a debate with a kid on the internet. This is about values and how you were raised as i stated at the beginning.
Go do as your told and marry a chick who is using you and get a white picket fence. Want me to hire the pool boy that will **** your wife?

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Then do it the caveman's way, take a woman, breed her and don't fvcking care.

That's a man's biological imperative.

If you want to marry, just marry, if not then don't. But make sure you breed them.

Then pray to god that some good beta provider raises ur brood in reasonably luxury and style. There's a 97% chance that this is the case, no need to worry there.

After all you did your bit to continue the traditions of ur very successful ancestors and passed on ur genes as required.

I certainly hoped I've passed my genes throughout Asia.

It feels fvcking great !

Ranger

Master Don Juan
So you think it's better having children outside of marriage, then? The statistics tell a different story:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/m...tay-unmarried-stay-together-study-claims.html

But then i do recognise the folly of having a debate with a kid on the internet. This is about values and how you were raised as i stated at the beginning.
There is a statistic on this. Single fathers raise exceptional kids. They are more astute, and more successful in life. Less likely to be victims. If I was to do it all over, I would have them birthed by a surrogate.

Ranger

Master Don Juan
Then do it the caveman's way, take a woman, breed her and don't fvcking care.

That's a man's biological imperative.

If you want to marry, just marry, if not then don't. But make sure you breed them.

Then pray to god that some good beta provider raises ur brood in reasonably luxury and style. There's a 97% chance that this is the case, no need to worry there.

After all you did your bit to continue the traditions of ur very successful ancestors and passed on ur genes as required.

I certainly hoped I've passed my genes throughout Asia.

It feels fvcking great !
This is awesome. I spread myself all over south east Asia. Lol. I was pretty busy in the Philippines and Malaysia and even Perth Australia.
Thailand was ok but I stayed away from Phat Pong and liked Pattaya better. I didn’t have the four hour bus ride to Bangkok.

Last edited:

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
This is awesome. I spread myself all over south east Asia. Lol. I was pretty busy in the Philippines and Malaysia and even Perth Australia.
I am retired and thinking about moving to the Philipines in the spring..I am thinking about Cebu....Asia here I come.

Ranger

Master Don Juan
There’s some nice towns along the coast of Thailand from the resort at Pattaya beach. You should look at them too. Have as many wives as you can afford if you want. Extremely attractive, young women. You will be like a blind dog in a meat house.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
There’s some nice towns along the coast of Thailand from the resort at Pattaya beach. You should look at them too. Have as many wives as you can afford if you want. Extremely attractive, young women. You will be like a blind dog in a meat house.
Can't fvcking wait..I am an experienced globetrotter (mostly Europe and the sandbox) ...Thailand sounds interesting..I may go and never come back.

Ranger

Master Don Juan
Can't fvcking wait..I am an experienced globetrotter (mostly Europe and the sandbox) ...Thailand sounds interesting..I may go and never come back.
The marines have their perks. The 3rd Marine division has Asia. Grunts are amphibious and we ride the assault ships through Asia to Diego Garcia in the Indian o wan and then to the sandbox from the east. We ride the choppers in.
So we get liberty in all the good ports. Uh-huh.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
The marines have their perks. The 3rd Marine division has Asia. Grunts are amphibious and we ride the assault ships through Asia to Diego Garcia in the Indian o wan and then to the sandbox from the east. We ride the choppers in.
So we get liberty in all the good ports. Uh-huh.
Yeah..Marines have the good duty stations...I am done with the sandbox especially since I ran into a little trouble at customs last time I was in Abu Dhabi.I once fvcked two British women at a hotel in Muscat,Oman..I have been all over...next stop steamy south Asia.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
I am retired and thinking about moving to the Philipines in the spring..I am thinking about Cebu....Asia here I come.
Philippines is good. Most of them can communicate in English and has some forms of education.

Try getting a young rural girl, preferably with some land.

Breed her good.

And get some piglets for the land, breed them too, make some good $$$ whilst keeping urself busy enjoying life.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Philippines is good. Most of them can communicate in English and has some forms of education.

Try getting a young rural girl, preferably with some land.

Breed her good.

And get some piglets for the land, breed them too, make some good $$$ whilst keeping urself busy enjoying life.
Whats funny is when I was 19 and stationed at ft. sill I knocked up a pretty Philipina I payed child support for 2 years then she disappeared,and the state sent me a letter saying I didn't owe anymore child support (I have had a very strange life indeed) maybe I will run into my ex girlfriend and my daughter whom I only saw once after she was born...they probably are over there,she was from Bagio.

rando5495

Senior Don Juan
There is a statistic on this. Single fathers raise exceptional kids. They are more astute, and more successful in life. Less likely to be victims. If I was to do it all over, I would have them birthed by a surrogate.
Nah mothers are important.

Sounds like some sort of reverse feminism, all this, where you get some fat cow telling girls how they are better off fatherless.

Let's not emulate that. Kids need both parents. Women are awesome when moderated by male influences too. My favourite person in my family was probably my grandmother.

Guarantee I have lived more in my 22 years of life then you will ever have
Statistically unlikely that you ever will.

Go do as your told and marry a chick who is using you and get a white picket fence. Want me to hire the pool boy that will **** your wife?
A funny reaction to facts from a legit knight of the realm and high court judge.

Reals before feels, sunshine.

Nah mothers are important.

Sounds like some sort of reverse feminism, all this, where you get some fat cow telling girls how they are better off fatherless.

Let's not emulate that. Kids need both parents. Women are awesome when moderated by male influences too. My favourite person in my family was probably my grandmother.

Statistically unlikely that you ever will.

A funny reaction to facts from a legit knight of the realm and high court judge.

Reals before feels, sunshine.
I don’t know you so I can’t judge you but life wisdom and experience are NOT judged by age. A 5 year old who DECIDES to control his life and where he wants to go and is now the age of 15 has more life experience than a 50 year old male who had his life dictated to him without his knowledge.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

rando5495

Senior Don Juan
I don’t know you so I can’t judge you but life wisdom and experience are NOT judged by age. A 5 year old who DECIDES to control his life and where he wants to go and is now the age of 15 has more life experience than a 50 year old male who had his life dictated to him without his knowledge.
That's off topic. More about your ego than anthing else.

You asked why marry. I provided one reason and factual data (against my better judgement, which i also explained).

Now give it a rest.