Marriage? Please convince me otherwise.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why marry? So the wife can be entitled to my work and get fat, old, and cranky. And if I want to divorce I have to sign over half my net worth?

**** that. I prefer to build my life into something so epic that girls will stay even if I don’t want to marry because they won’t get this much value anywhere else.

Live life as a free man. Be the strongest YOU you can be and women will be throwing themselves at you and won’t care if you don’t wsnt to marry because you are the best they will probably ever get. Be the 1% of the 1% of men.

Be so different, so desirable that women will be by with you EVEN if they know you are with 10 other amazing women. This life exists and is something only the top top top men know of. They know of the red pill but don’t speak of it. They are the embodiment of the red pill. They are so removed from the programming of others that they don’t even feel threatened by other men because they know how much they own them. Other men look at him in awe at how much he doesn’t give a ****. It’s both mesmerizing and jealous infusing.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are aware that 50 % of marriages DO NOT end in divorce right???...…. lol...…. the "absolutists" on SS kill me sometimes...they really do.:cool:

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are aware that 50 % of marriages DO NOT end in divorce right???...…. lol...…. the "absolutists" on SS kill me sometimes...they really do.:cool:
And how many of those 50% are happy or successful?

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of the men who DO NOT get married are happy or successful ? We can play these games all day long.
Sure there are success and failures in both ends but in my experience the best and happiest men are those that stay single and have a train of women along with them while continuing to boss up and build. Many men who marry have the mindset of getting the house 1.2 kids and dog and that there life is complete after that. Ever wonder why many married men get out of shape and bald? It is because they got a wife and feel they no longer have to work on themselves. Then the wife is bewildered as to why she has 0 attraction to her husband and wants to **** the pool boy.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure there are success and failures in both ends but in my experience the best and happiest men are those that stay single and have a train of women
Is that your experience ?? all 22 years of it ? lool……At least you admitted that there are failures of people who stay single as well...there is hope for you yet.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever wonder why many married men get out of shape and bald? It is because they got a wife and feel they no longer have to work on themselves. Then the wife is bewildered as to why she has 0 attraction to her husband and wants to **** the pool boy.
Yes this is true...I know a man who used to be 6'3 years ago he has been married a long time he got bald put on some weight and lost about 5 inches of his height...she literally took him down to size.Now I am taller than he is,but even single men that see a woman too much put on weight and stop exercising even I have done it.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that your experience ?? all 22 years of it ? lool……At least you admitted that there are failures of people who stay single as well...there is hope for you yet.
Age is a number. I’ve met people who were 16 who are wiser than those that are 40. In fact, most older people I know are stupid because they are too stuck in there always. Younger people are more open to change and thus smarter.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age is a number. I’ve met people who were 16 who are wiser than those that are 40. In fact, most older people I know are stupid because they are too stuck in there always. Younger people are more open to change and thus smarter.
But I will tell you this and you may not believe it now but your views will change MANY times in your life.You will look back at 47 years old and think to yourself "why in the world did I think that "

marvinlfloresq

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But I will tell you this and you may not believe it now but your views will change MANY times in your life.You will look back at 47 years old and think to yourself "why in the world did I think that "
Nice. I totally agree. My views have changed over the years. I know now, in 5 years I will think different. We are constantly growing, some for the better. Life means change, personal growth is optional.

marvinlfloresq

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why marry? So the wife can be entitled to my work and get fat, old, and cranky. And if I want to divorce I have to sign over half my net worth?

**** that. I prefer to build my life into something so epic that girls will stay even if I don’t want to marry because they won’t get this much value anywhere else.

Live life as a free man. Be the strongest YOU you can be and women will be throwing themselves at you and won’t care if you don’t wsnt to marry because you are the best they will probably ever get. Be the 1% of the 1% of men.

Be so different, so desirable that women will be by with you EVEN if they know you are with 10 other amazing women. This life exists and is something only the top top top men know of. They know of the red pill but don’t speak of it. They are the embodiment of the red pill. They are so removed from the programming of others that they don’t even feel threatened by other men because they know how much they own them. Other men look at him in awe at how much he doesn’t give a ****. It’s both mesmerizing and jealous infusing.
This is a good post. I will share my opinion.
After reading The Rational Male, Mystery stuff, and Coach Corey, I think "marriage" is not the problem.

The problem is the Freedom we all have, men & women. You can walk away from your wife, gf, just like she can. Believe it or not, its an even playing field. Even if you have wealth, you need Game -

Unfortunately for us Men, the courts have not been updated, so its *risky. We have not transcend to true equalism, but its headed there.

IMO, you should get the skills and snag yourself a healthy woman "from" two loving parents. Its possible. Just be the Man she will ever need that's all. Learn their world before trying to conquer it.

I met men that got married at age 50s, at late 20s, & they are ok.

Its possible. Live your life 1st. The choices we make today, will be different tommorrow.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider the biases of the Judges/courts/lawyers against ME to me no different than the MSM's biases against Trump (who I don't really care much for just using the fake media as an example here). So when you think about "marriage," say to yourself, "Self, would I ever subject my life or hand over my life to the whims of the Main Stream Media (which is no different to the courts, judges, lawyers)? for them to come and go and do as they please in MY house via the barrel of a Gun." Self? Self? Self? Hello, self? Things can be going along FINE, and lo n' behold she, your wife, crosses paths with a man much higher status than you who is giving her attention and leaving the door open and Bam! she careth not for your/her kids or your Christmas times together or holidays together walks in the park, picnics, hiking, fun times, social events, she will throw it ALL away cause she Can, backed by the Main Stream Media (who HATES YOU, and just as much as their brethren in the courts, judges, lawyers, doctors even).

We need serious reformation to our draconian anti-male anti-white courts here in America, or I'm out like a poker player with low cards otherwise I'm bluffing.

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really isn't.

No offence, but you've made threads about superhero movies, about how you don't want a family because the sun is going to explode, and now this.

You sound like me when i was 14 - except you are doing it loudly around mature men. People are just rightly calling you on it. This sort of thing is the result of not having good male role models around you. For example, typically your dad and uncles to take you down the pub with them when the time is right and have you fit in properly with adult male customs. You'd honestly be laughed at, if you kept coming out with these things.

Nobody is here to convince you that you should do marriage and a family. Just don't do it, if that's not what you want. Life goes on lol

Younger people are more open to change and thus smarter.
This thread is not indicitive of that ;)

More indicitive that they are taking longer to grow up and develop than ever before.

I mean no offence or whatever, but reign it in slightly.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see no benefit in marriage for the higher earning person, or person with significantly more assets these days. Now, notice I've said person, not man. The courts traditionally take from the one with more and give to the one with less. In the past, this has traditionally been men. However, this is a changing, and we have to adjust with the times. If a person wants to have kids and raise a family, no problem. They should for for an LTR. No reason to sign a contract with the State. Love for women and love for men are different. The only one's who win in a divorce are lawyers. If the person really "loves" and wants to build a family with another person, a piece of paper shouldn't be the be all end all. However, if the person refuses to continue on with another person w/o a certificate from the State, then that person, in my opinion, is looking for a backup plan.

Any person with significant assets, high income or their own business would be crazy to marry. The courts and lawyers will literally bankrupt you should sh!t get sour. I know many people that have been destroyed as a result of a divorce. They are not the same when they don't have a pot to piss in and have legal bills, alimony and child support to pay. If you're in an LTR, then at least two things would be eliminated from that equation.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course. I hope it does.?
It really isn't.

No offence, but you've made threads about superhero movies, about how you don't want a family because the sun is going to explode, and now this.

You sound like me when i was 14 - except you are doing it loudly around mature men. People are just rightly calling you on it. This sort of thing is the result of not having good male role models around you. For example, typically your dad and uncles to take you down the pub with them when the time is right and have you fit in properly with adult male customs. You'd honestly be laughed at, if you kept coming out with these things.

Nobody is here to convince you that you should do marriage and a family. Just don't do it, if that's not what you want. Life goes on lol

This thread is not indicitive of that ;)

More indicitive that they are taking longer to grow up and develop than ever before.

I mean no offence or whatever, but reign it in slightly.
aware me on the superhero thread. Most “men” I see are broken, fat and just following the script. Pure and utter mediocrity. The whole purpose of this site and “redpoll” in general is to wake up from the lies you’ve been fed and to find out for yourself. I am laying out ideas that are against marriage to break the social norm. I whole heartedly agree that men and women were designed by NAture to be the greatest partner but so many men go into it blindly because it was part of the plan. What plan? Life has no plan. Life doesn’t give a **** about your “plans”. It will throw randomness and chaos into your life as it pleases. That sweet girl you married? Guess what, she got railed by 2 guys wth good game. I’ve seen it happen. When the girls emotions are in the guys frame and her boyfriend passively watches it happen. It’s sad but it happens everyday. It’s best to question EVERYTHING. You will lose mostly in life but it is up to you to look at reality as painfully as it is to make the best decisions to move forward. People follow “the way” as it removes the decision making of people and it makes them not have to think. It’s the easy way out of life. The hard way is examining your thoughts, emotions, and decisions. But god damn the freedom of owning yourself and your life is worth every pain.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course. I hope it does.?

aware me on the superhero thread. Most “men” I see are broken, fat and just following the script. Pure and utter mediocrity. The whole purpose of this site and “redpoll” in general is to wake up from the lies you’ve been fed and to find out for yourself. I am laying out ideas that are against marriage to break the social norm. I whole heartedly agree that men and women were designed by NAture to be the greatest partner but so many men go into it blindly because it was part of the plan. What plan? Life has no plan. Life doesn’t give a **** about your “plans”. It will throw randomness and chaos into your life as it pleases. That sweet girl you married? Guess what, she got railed by 2 guys wth good game. I’ve seen it happen. When the girls emotions are in the guys frame and her boyfriend passively watches it happen. It’s sad but it happens everyday. It’s best to question EVERYTHING. You will lose mostly in life but it is up to you to look at reality as painfully as it is to make the best decisions to move forward. People follow “the way” as it removes the decision making of people and it makes them not have to think. It’s the easy way out of life. The hard way is examining your thoughts, emotions, and decisions. But god damn the freedom of owning yourself and your life is worth every pain.
You keep asking "why should i do this?" and "why should i do that?".

Do whatever you want.

If you were halfway as sure of yourself as you put on, you wouldn't keep asking these things.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You keep asking "why should i do this?" and "why should i do that?".

Do whatever you want.

If you were halfway as sure of yourself as you put on, you wouldn't keep asking these things.
Those are rhetorical questions. Why are people on this site? To figure out questions in there life they are unsure about. What is the point of this site if it doesn’t help us question our view points.

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are rhetorical questions. Why are people on this site? To figure out questions in there life they are unsure about. What is the point of this site if it doesn’t help us question our view points.
No, the point is to get people justifying their decisions to you. Always framed in a way of: convince me of xyz.

It's mooching and nothing ever comes of it.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's ironic as fvck. Because the number one female communication standard is being indirect.

No, the point is to get people justifying their decisions to you. Always framed in a way of: convince me of xyz.

It's mooching and nothing ever comes of it.
I guess what i'm trying to say is that it seems intellectually dishonest to repeatedly ask people to convince you on a position which you have no intention of being convinced of.

As the fellow said above, that's a silly game.