Marriage and dating issue - need advice.

AJ84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well @AJ84 , you seem emotionally invested in this thread..

Is there a problem with a grown married man wanting another available pvssy that you need to implant ideas which one is good for him ?
He’s specifically asking for advice is he not?

So basically, yes, I’m planting ideas for him to try.

That’s kind of how threads go when someone is asking for suggestions and ideas, I mean....:/.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game acquired friends, wings, women, ons, ltrs, fwbs, etc.

Chat up everyone. Be a "yes man" adventure. Take every opportunity, accept invites, put self in new environments.

Do you even lift? If so, check group classes. Its 110% women. Classes like yoga are a goldmine. Gyms are full of same people, regulars, tons of dudes, and lots of women. A random dude will spot you on a lift. You can meet women getting fit. Preferably, i rather friend in said predicament, pinball through social circle rather than pull in my regular vicinity. This isn't to say, i wont pull at my gym. It just preferable to be selective. Ive picked up chicjs outside the gym and on the way in. Its high risk given the clinate today and in general.

Finally, reconnect with old friends. Look at new job opportunities. Begin a dide hustle. Aim at setup and lifestyle. Learn from sources like Rollo but think fir yourself. Anybody marruer + dating coach should be setting off your spider senses.

4evehayoung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks again all, I do want to mention that I realize a change in lifestyle is in order. I have been overhauling my wardrobe, trying out new colognes, etc., since last summer. I also realize this is not going to happen overnight and I need to spend time and $$ to be successful at this. I'm working on setting up my "love shack" and been experimenting with cruising the grocery store and practicing flirting just about everywhere I go. I have been having a lot of fun with the flirting in the grocery store and it's helping me get into a confident groove approaching and initializing conversation with women. I also have tried Tinder but so far only the failed coffee date. Any suggestions on what attracts women on Tinder? What I like about Tinder is they don't make you post your marital status or age. As far as a career change goes, that's not happening for a while because I have owned and operated a successful business for over 30 years and love what I do. I am blessed and lucky in that regard. I am however, starting a craft micro brewery with 2 friends (one is a master brewer) at my commercial property and have plans in motion to back out and eventually sell my main business in 5 years or so. I'm thinking the brewery could lead to some exciting opportunities with the women. We are planing to open in the spring.

What I am really looking for now is to find out more about "open marriages" and polygamous relationships. I keep hearing about these gaining traction. Anyone out there involved in that type of relationship? I have read that women would share a good Alpha over settling on a Beta.

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm working on setting up my "love shack" and been experimenting with cruising the grocery store and practicing flirting just about everywhere I go. I have been having a lot of fun with the flirting in the grocery store and it's helping me get into a confident groove approaching and initializing conversation with women.
Awesome. Perhaps take some of that good energy back to your Mrs too, eh? Same thing, wind-her up, make her feel naughty and that.

There might just be some life in her yet, mate ;)

AJ84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks again all, I do want to mention that I realize a change in lifestyle is in order. I have been overhauling my wardrobe, trying out new colognes, etc., since last summer. I also realize this is not going to happen overnight and I need to spend time and $$ to be successful at this. I'm working on setting up my "love shack" and been experimenting with cruising the grocery store and practicing flirting just about everywhere I go. I have been having a lot of fun with the flirting in the grocery store and it's helping me get into a confident groove approaching and initializing conversation with women. I also have tried Tinder but so far only the failed coffee date. Any suggestions on what attracts women on Tinder? What I like about Tinder is they don't make you post your marital status or age. As far as a career change goes, that's not happening for a while because I have owned and operated a successful business for over 30 years and love what I do. I am blessed and lucky in that regard. I am however, starting a craft micro brewery with 2 friends (one is a master brewer) at my commercial property and have plans in motion to back out and eventually sell my main business in 5 years or so. I'm thinking the brewery could lead to some exciting opportunities with the women. We are planing to open in the spring.

What I am really looking for now is to find out more about "open marriages" and polygamous relationships. I keep hearing about these gaining traction. Anyone out there involved in that type of relationship? I have read that women would share a good Alpha over settling on a Beta.
I’m sure there are websites for open marriages etc where you can find women in your area. May be helpful too to read forums on the topic and get feedback there from members, not sure how many here are in those kinds of relationships.

Make it clear that you are looking for an arrangement sexual in nature and not looking for a relationships. Some of these set ups are relationship based (not just sexual hook ups).

Have fun :)

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

4evehayoung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome. Perhaps take some of that good energy back to your Mrs too, eh? Same thing, wind-her up, make her feel naughty and that.

There might just be some life in her yet, mate ;)
I'm not giving up hope, winners never quit-quitters never win. I'm doing my best

4evehayoung

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been doing some foundation work like upgrading my wardrobe, trying new hair cuts, new cologne, and setting up my "love shack. I have been wondering about shaving my balls or not. 25 years ago guys did not even think of doing that, and thought that hair and masculinity go together - that women dug it. Now I'm not sure if it will be a deal breaker or not. Any thoughts?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been doing some foundation work like upgrading my wardrobe, trying new hair cuts, new cologne, and setting up my "love shack. I have been wondering about shaving my balls or not. 25 years ago guys did not even think of doing that, and thought that hair and masculinity go together - that women dug it. Now I'm not sure if it will be a deal breaker or not. Any thoughts?
Balls hang lower. Less hair for odor. More likely to be played with and sucked. Do it if you feel like it.

4evehayoung

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm going to try it without shaving and see how it goes. I really don't want to unless It's an obvious obstacle.

What do you think about having my own place to go to? As you know the wife green lighted me to meet and have sex with other women but does not care to have me entertaining at my home (understandably so). I have an office space that I was going to turn into a show room for my business but it's turning out I really don't need it for that. I am making plans to convert it into a cozy private office/crib. It does have it's own bathroom and kitchenette but no bath/shower. I imagine it would be an asset but it will take some time to get the work done. In the mean time what are my options? Is going to her place wise? Motel room?