Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mark ass *****es

MoMurda

Banned
Reaction score
funny, i forgot all the haters come here to cry about somebodys problem, that has nothing to do with them.
"ohoh, puulezze mods, i'll sux yo dic and give u sum cheezebuggers, ban dis person, can we ban em. "ig ot dat rock, nahmean."

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MoMurda
funny, i forgot all the haters come here to cry about somebodys problem, that has nothing to do with them.
"ohoh, puulezze mods, i'll sux yo dic and give u sum cheezebuggers, ban dis person, can we ban em. "ig ot dat rock, nahmean."
I think he's snapped...Great, another Demon incident.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MoMurda
Here you have it, ladies and gentlemen, proof that we need a spell-check button.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
^^thats originally from the menace 2 society which is what dont be a menace spoofed.

In menace to society the character named O dogg blasts the crackhead. (i think) its been 10 years since ive watched that movie.