Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Manletethniccel dies from leg-lengthening

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man many of you are totally out of your element..its like you live inside this false digital world. Do you know how many Indian dudes pull major ass in big metropolitan cities? Or how many white women Marry Indian men?

This guy was just a dweeb who read too far into internet concepts and manufactured ideas created by blithering idiots and never had a chance to develop his game because he was too busy being super academically inclined. People need to stop creating this false narrative about what white women like or dont like because fact is.. every race is piping white women whether you like it or not.

The only sad thing about Indian people is that they have to be subjected to open racism and devaluing by a buncha entitled people who create these narratives for them while never even having met any Indians themselves. I'd imagine the same goes for other minorities too.

Average western woman def not attracted to indian men. There are indian chads that slay but those are rare. Plenty of wealthy indian providers though

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
We are in a time where we will live amongst immortals; your height, body fat, intelligence, it dont mean a god damn thing when your dead.

Immortality is going to be the next pre-selection for women. Literally.

Strange times ahead.

Trojan3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Average western woman def not attracted to indian men. There are indian chads that slay but those are rare. Plenty of wealthy indian providers though
That's just a scarcity mindset. I don't think it's the "average" western woman. It's the superficial western woman. The average western woman doesn't care about race. Everyone has a fair shake as far as I see it. Yes, there is superficiality based on narratives we've created through media and social conditioning, but to say a woman doesn't like a specific race or minority is fools thinking.

When we thnk these things about other men, we're also thinking from a scarcity mindset about ourselves too. Despite subconsciously feeling /thinking that other races not doing as well as us will make us feel better about ourselves.. But fact is, theres Indian dudes out there doing better than you. It's just how it goes, Same for any other minority. Gotta let go of fools thinking and scarcity mindset. I know myself, I had some indian dudes come outta nowhere and take girls i was interested in taking home.. and i wasnt even mad at them.. iw as surprised, considering how fresh off the border these dudes looked. But, I know as anyone does, that when you're a sexually confident man, energy overtakes everything. You're primed for her ***** and she can't help but give it up.

bat soup

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He had decent looks, earnt good money and he was still young. He certainly could have done ok with women if he had the confidence to approach them instead of assuming they wouldn't like him because of his height or ethnicity.

I think it's a shame that some guys get so hung up on the height bullsheet. Mostly it's just in their head. I don't think any kind of surgery is justified unless you have some kind of terrible deformity that needs correcting. When they put you to sleep, there's always the risk that you'll never wake up again.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just a scarcity mindset. I don't think it's the "average" western woman. It's the superficial western woman. The average western woman doesn't care about race. Everyone has a fair shake as far as I see it. Yes, there is superficiality based on narratives we've created through media and social conditioning, but to say a woman doesn't like a specific race or minority is fools thinking.

When we thnk these things about other men, we're also thinking from a scarcity mindset about ourselves too. Despite subconsciously feeling /thinking that other races not doing as well as us will make us feel better about ourselves.. But fact is, theres Indian dudes out there doing better than you. It's just how it goes, Same for any other minority. Gotta let go of fools thinking and scarcity mindset. I know myself, I had some indian dudes come outta nowhere and take girls i was interested in taking home.. and i wasnt even mad at them.. iw as surprised, considering how fresh off the border these dudes looked. But, I know as anyone does, that when you're a sexually confident man, energy overtakes everything. You're primed for her ***** and she can't help but give it up.

Wtf Dr. Phil. I could care less if Indian guys pull or not lol. Indian guys just get a bad rep. Even every Asian girl ive been with dont like them. Im dure if you a really good looking indian guy gaming them that would go out the window though.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a shame that some guys get so hung up on the height bullsheet. Mostly it's just in their head. I don't think any kind of surgery is justified unless you have some kind of terrible deformity that needs correcting. When they put you to sleep, there's always the risk that you'll never wake up again.
Short men get hung up on the height bullsheet because of all the soft & hard rejection by women because of height. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: And in the Age of Hypergamy, it's like it's 1 strike and you're out! :mad:

This is what I am talking about:

Last edited: