Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Male personality types

Curious321

Reaction score

Basically this guy categorises the male social hierarchy as something that cannot really be changed and is the way it is.

From my experience I can definitely relate to these personality types and have seen them around in life. A good example is Instagram - if you view it as a social construct you can see who fits where on this pyramid.

What do you guys think?

Serenity

Reaction score
Alpha men are fun, they can't beat my sigma game. I see it time and time again, they fail at dominating me. It's actually a bit amusing when they command me to do something and I proceed to stand there looking at them until they realize their words are powerless against me. Most of them could physically take me out, but definitely not without losing face which by their nature they will not. They know that so they proceed to stand there looking stupid until they have to fvck off before anyone notices their lack of dominance.

Social rules are easy. I play along when it suits me and I don't when it doesn't suit me. I'm often mistaken for a beta because they only see a small part of what I do, that is until they step on my toes and find out they fvcked up.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go, everyone on SS is going to call himself a Sigma Male now.
This kind of stuff can be summed up with two words - marketing science. People like to believe, at least or in particular in the west where we are raised, that they are and should strive to be special and exceptional. Their selfesteem gets tied to thinking of themselves as being unlike and better than other humans. To be like other humans is to be inadequate, except for the commercial advertisements for which it works better to put a positive spin on just our commonality.

That's why you will never see anyone defining themselves as less than a "7" on the looks scale, everyone looks younger than their age, everyone is relatively intelligent, and so on. It doesn't mean the whole article is utterly worthless, but the reason why it has such an appeal is because of psychological marketing. The kind of guys who go to a forum like this most probably can be profiled into a marketing demographic for which an article like this will work.

Last edited: