Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Male Friends

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even casually dating, if she don't have that much empathy for kids, how much empathy can she have for you?
Exactly, how she's alluded to sacking people and only giving a **** for 30 seconds, then snippets of behaviour around her daughter, makes me feel she'd have no qualms getting rid of men in her life. Can imagine she takes a lot of people by surprise as initially comes across as a bit dipsy cute etc

Hot though, like a poor man's daenerys :D

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, how she's alluded to sacking people and only giving a **** for 30 seconds, then snippets of behaviour around her daughter, makes me feel she'd have no qualms getting rid of men in her life. Can imagine she takes a lot of people by surprise as initially comes across as a bit dipsy cute etc

I'm sure she's a real drag if you get to know her.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes alright my man. Good fun I must say.
Following the HR theme:
Time to expand the roster. You have her locked in, but she won't get promoted. Interview some potential Interns. Give them a case study or two...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always a big red flag OP. Only tramps and really insecure females have lots of guy friends. They will tell you everything under the sun how they are pure friends and how its perfectly normal and natural blah blah blah. Then act like you are jealous or easily threatened if you call out their BS put for what it is. These women are never high quality OP.

High quality women who are attractive know that every man around them secretly wants to **** her and dont play this male friend BS nor make up fairy tale lies to justify their need for validation or whatever it may be. This one is not relationship material. Treat her as such. Honestly i despise women like her. Cheat on her for the hell of it. Not even joking. When she calls you out for cheating tell her you dont respect her ways and she isnt worthy of commitment. Let her go get another simp if she doesnt like it.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any woman that has zero empathy/affection for children should be avoided automatically unless you are dating casually. This generally means they are lacking overall feminine traits and are not compatible for anything long-term. And I don't necessarily mean that you have to want to have kids yourself - but any woman I have known that is worth anything is naturally good with kids. I have learned the hard way otherwise.

Facts just saw this.

Not liking children and even animals is a major red flag for a woman. Especially children. Never met one who said that who wasnt a rough acting cold hearted *****.

Literally the opposite of feminine.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

To give you an example , I had to go to the airport early , so I ended up at a girl as she was closer To the airport then I was

I was thinking that even though she is average , she was quite affectionate, made Me a massage , etc

this made me think how important is for a woman to take good care of the man is , as I feel super good after spending some hours with her

I feel way better than banging a super hot woman that does not really do anything so I can enjoy my time with her after sex

the trick is to find a woman that is both good looking and affectionate . That affection man makes you feel like a lion

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To give you an example , I had to go to the airport early , so I ended up at a girl as she was closer To the airport then I was

I was thinking that even though she is average , she was quite affectionate, made Me a massage , etc

this made me think how important is for a woman to take good care of the man is , as I feel super good after spending some hours with her

I feel way better than banging a super hot woman that does not really do anything so I can enjoy my time with her after sex

the trick is to find a woman that is both good looking and affectionate . That affection man makes you feel like a lion

This is 100 percent true actually.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

True the right physical validation expands a males masculinity and his sexual swagger.