Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Making A Move.

Michael0986

Reaction score
Hello.

I have been dating this girl on and off..

First, I asked her out and she ignores me at school for a week and I get dumped in a letter.
Then, she comes back and explains herself and wants me back.
Then we decide we are more like friends.
But, then she comes back and wants me again and says loads of things to me.

So, we started Christmas break and we got back together over the phone.

After 2 weeks, I see her for the first time since school... (Shes been busy alot with taking care of her father and school work).

We goto a movie and we can talk just fine. But, we do nothing physical at all. Our elbows do not even touch when we sit next to eachother.

After the movie, we are outside, and its freezing over here so she needs to be picked up or she can be sick because she is very prone to catching things.

We chat for awhile outside while we wait, at one point thee is silence and shes quiet and stands there as we look out for her mother, after 40 seconds we start talking again and then her mother comes and picks her up.

We care alot about eachother and we share everything witch eachother. But, I have very little confidence and experience in this area.

I'm not sure how to break the barrier and start getting more phyiscal.

We talk alot on MSN and the phone and usually she can be saying she wishes I was here and that she is in the mood for kissing and one night she was a lil drunk and we just start a dirty conversation.

We ask eachother things like "Bed or shower", "Would you ever do a 69?, Hand or BJ, etc... (Just things like that).

I know she wants me physically, it's just a matter of making that move. I know she is shy and a bit scared to be the one to do something.

She also knows I want to but am very shy.

So, PLEASE, Wha the fu** should I do? lol

Thanks in advance.

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make your move

Ok, I used to be a shy guy like you, always afraid to make a move, or say something to a girl. Then one day I'm like you know what f**k what other people think, and started acting more confident.

So my advice to you is this: Get your balls off the shelf and put them to use. If your at the movies, hold her hand..... just reach over and grab it. If she doesn't want you to hold her hand she will jerk it away. So do whatever you want and just realize that if she doesn't want it to go farther she WILL tell you.

Just get your balls off the shelf and use what them for what they were made for.

the lionheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea... all of us seem to have a moment where we're just like **** it...

If you really need motivation for the task at hand theres lots of things that you can run through your mind or do to work your way into it. Holding the hand is good, throwing the ole arm around her is good. More often than not, if you just bend over there and put your face right up next to hers, she'll finish the rest of the job for you.

Things to think about if you really can't muster it cuz you think you're gonna blow it or whatever... well you certainly love this girl a lot so you don't want to lose her, might as well tag her on the lips. There's a bunch of things to think about, damn! You don't want this girl to become disinterested because of something you DIDN'T do! Then other girls here and label you a *****, thats not good for business my man.

In the word's of the greek god Nike; Just Do It bro.

Michael0986

Reaction score
Yes... true.

Im actualy talking to her now.

I brought "us" up.

She actually is glad I didnt do anything she says most of the time her boyfriends in the apst are all over her.

She likes to goto a movie and just be settle.. cuz if you are al over her she cant watch it and she is annoyed.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, I asked her out and she ignores me at school for a week and I get dumped in a letter.
Then, she comes back and explains herself and wants me back.
Then we decide we are more like friends.
But, then she comes back and wants me again and says loads of things to me.

So, we started Christmas break and we got back together over the phone.
I dont like this situation at all. She jerked you around man. Girls like that dont deserve a second chance. Or a third.

Michael0986

Reaction score
Originally posted by cant think of a user name
I dont like this situation at all. She jerked you around man. Girls like that dont deserve a second chance. Or a third.
True...
It's complicated.

She had alot of good explenations though.

I guess it just took her awhile before she really felt comfortable. Im over the past though

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, Nike was a godess, not a god. :p
Anyways, to me it seems like you've been waiting for too long with this girl. Just take her on a date, and as you walk her to her door after the date go for it, lay one on her and go from there.
Don't go for a leap, do it in small steps so you can overcome your shyness more easily.
Take care bro.

ABGPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
let me tell you someting that helped me make moves quick
I say quick becuase of this... sometime ago some one here wrote a post that said that our subconscious leads us to do things but if we take too long to act out what our subconscious has given us our logical mind takes over and phucks it all up by starting to reason about the effects and it will chose the negative ones like in your case what she'll think and that usually leads to fear.

the way i see this is that every time you WANT tohold her hand you get a little scared or unsure about it because you take too long to do it and you logical part takes over.

it used to happen to me. i was scared to hug girls. i'd see them walking towards me and then i say to myself let me hug her then i say hi to her and i keep saying "hug her, hug her" and then i started thinking maybe she'll push me away or something and got scared so i kept talking and talking and finally she leaves. so then i read that post i mentioned above and the next day i saw her coming towards me again , she got close and i thought "hug her" and as i said hi i moved in and i hugged her. i didnt wait i just did it.

so next time you want to do something just do it and dont think about anything just visualise doing it and do it.

when she's standing next to you and you want to hold her hand the second the thought hits your head do it.
try it!!!! at least try it and then come and tell us " it doesnt work)

ALRIGHT?????

hope i helped
but just try it

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have some damn pride in yourself, why would you give her a second chance? that creates tention between other girls that you are easy to get and they can get you back whenever.