Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

make her feel special around you

dxstyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
a little technique i use to make a chick feel special so she hangs out more, without comming off too strong, or looking desperate is this: just say,

"Okay, i've never told anyone this but......." or

"I can't believe i'm telling you this, but..."

it'll make her feel singled out, without making you look like you want her

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Okay, i've never told anyone this but......."
Makes you sound like a sappy puzzy.

"I can't believe i'm telling you this, but..."
Makes you sound like a sappy puzzy.

it'll make her feel singled out, without making you look like you want her
1. You don't want to make it look like she is your north, your south, your east, your west. You don't want to come off looking like some sappy wuss who hasn't had much contact with members of the opposite sex and therefore tells them how he's never complimented anyone.

2. YOU WANT HER TO GET THE SENSE THAT SHE WANTS YOU AND YOU WANT HER! (That's what kino's all about)

3. You have to think to yourself, "What would I say after I've said this opening clause?" e.g. "OK, I've never told anyone this but - a) I love you (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)
b) I like your shoes (wtf?)
c) your hair smellls nice (hmmmmmm)
d)I have genital herpes (possibly the most appropriat ending)

e.g. #2 "I can't believe I'm telling you this but
a) I love you (see above)
b) I like your shoes (see above)
c) your hair smells nice (see above)
d) I have genital herpes (see above)

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by De La Soul:
1. You don't want to make it look like she is your north, your south, your east, your west. You don't want to come off looking like some sappy wuss who hasn't had much contact with members of the opposite sex and therefore tells them how he's never complimented anyone.

2. YOU WANT HER TO GET THE SENSE THAT SHE WANTS YOU AND YOU WANT HER! (That's what kino's all about)

3. You have to think to yourself, "What would I say after I've said this opening clause?" e.g. "OK, I've never told anyone this but - a) I love you (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)
b) I like your shoes (wtf?)
c) your hair smellls nice (hmmmmmm)
d)I have genital herpes (possibly the most appropriat ending)

e.g. #2 "I can't believe I'm telling you this but
a) I love you (see above)
b) I like your shoes (see above)
c) your hair smells nice (see above)
d) I have genital herpes (see above)

Okay I have to agree with De la Soul. It putsyou in a weird situation. First you have to think of something interesting to say so you don't come off as lame. Secondly she might see it as a lame line you use on every girl. It makes you seen too sappy and desperate. I think something like that should be used if you're in LOVE.

I would reccomend doing stuff to make her feel special. Actions speak a lot louder than words. Try and think of some stuff you can do to mke her FEEL special without telling her.

Peace

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she feel special around you, you are not a challenge anymore

------------------
No pain, No gain
------------------

VeryBadGirl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ESPN:
If she feel special around you, you are not a challenge anymore

In good relationships, both partners make each other feel special. If you don't have that, you are screwed.

But, in a dating situation, you don't even know if she deserves to feel special yet. While getting to know her better, just being interesting, smart and funny should do it. If she isn't interested in you without lame lines, then she isn't really interested in you.