Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Make friends with an HB?

GoodGuy

Reaction score
First of all, I'm not new here. Just changed my nick from Santos to GoodGuy.

I read this post:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28302

I saw Pecker's sugestion to Wise_Mage that he should make friends with some HB's to improve his chick skills. I want to know what the other DJ's think of this idea.

I think it sounds like a good idea. Provided you don't go AFC and "fall in love" with her. I guess Pecker doesn't mean "best friends".

I'm asking cos' I am kind of in a dry spell at the moment. I'm having trouble meeting new women and thought maybe making friends with this HB I know will help me out. (Social proof, meet her friends, practice "chick skills", etc.)

She basically "friendzoned" me over a month ago. I was thinking of just forgetting her. We do a project together over the whole year in a group of 5 ppl, so I will have to see her anyway.

Thing is I'm very good at programming and I COULD help her with it. She desperatly needs to pass this year. I've helped a few guy-buddies too.

She even wanted to get together one Sunday so I could teach her. Obviously it's afc to give in without asking something in return, so I thought I could ask her to help me with another subject.

In a sense she would be using me, but I would be getting social proof and other benefits. So i'd be using her too. It can't hurt being seen around campus with a HB.

She seems keen to be "friends", but I am aware that could be cos' I can help her with her programming.

What do you guys think?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not? If you two become good friends, you could persuade her to persuade other guys to do things for you. One of my old friends is quite hot, and I get her to help me sell stuff to other guys.

Keep in mind that guys tend to react better to HBs than another guy, and they'll do anything for one ;)

junglist

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it depends on the character of your friendship and the degree to which you hang out with her outside class and thus gain social proof. Personally, I think you will have to go with your gut. Do you feel she is just using you or genuinely desires your friendship for its own sake? Does your frindship transcend programming? If you feel you are being used, then forget her (do so romantically anyway), if not, and it doesn't require too much of your time, help her.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Social proof my friend. HB's rock as social proof. I get them to get me drinks of losers at bars etc. When i start chatting to a bird my HB friend will come over and act jealous. Good thing is that this is a HB but i've never fancied her/them (i have 3 hb friends) But most guys do.