Main street media - Meghan McCain on Chris Cuomo altercation: 'Men get to be tough and swear, women are unhinged'

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, Nazi is no way equivalent to racial slurs. Unless you’re suggesting white people are all Nazis?
First let's make sure you capture the whole context of what I said. Adding the bolded back in, which you removed.

Danger said:
If Fredo is racist, logically nazi would be a racist term as well.

So everytime someone calls someone a nazi, it is equivalent to n1gger, ch1nk, w0p, etc,...
By Chris Cuomo logic, these are the equivalent of racial slurs.

He said Fredo for Italians is the equivalent of n1gger for blacks.

If you disagree, take it up with him.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He said Fredo for Italians is the equivalent of n1gger for blacks.

If you disagree, take it up with him.
Look at the misdirection. You made the claim Nazi is equivalent to a racial slur for white people. That would require the assumption that all white people are Nazis. Is that what you’re arguing?

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the misdirection. You made the claim Nazi is equivalent to a racial slur for white people. That would require the assumption that all white people are Nazis. Is that what you’re arguing?

I made an if/then statement to illustrate the downstream impact of Chris Cuomo's statement. Naturally you left that part out when you quoted me...Let me post it again.

Danger said:
If Fredo is racist, logically nazi would be a racist term as well.

So everytime someone calls someone a nazi, it is equivalent to n1gger, ch1nk, w0p, etc,...
If Chris Cuomo's assertion that Fredo to Italians is racist....

Then naturally by extension Nazi to Germans is racist.

If you need me to explain if/then statements to you, let me know.

Bonus points if I need to explain extrapolation of concepts as well....

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The spin game is pathetic. Your claim that Nazi is a racial slur for white people is just total bullshyt.
You mean the root claim that Fredo is racist to Italian is bull$hit. Meh, I don't necessarily disagree.

But that is how if/thens work.

If the Italian/Fredo claim is true, then the German/Nazi claim is true.

Your focus on ONLY the THEN clause of my statement shows your intention of pushing misinformation.

The IF portion determines the THEN. So your real issue is with Chris Cuomo's Fredo/Italian statement. But you would rather just personally attack me.

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your focus on ONLY the THEN clause of my statement shows your intention of pushing misinformation.
Nazi is not a racial slur for white people. You made the asinine claim that it is equivalent to other racial slurs. It’s a false equivalency. You are showing your Nazi sympathy again.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nazi is not a racial slur for white people. You made the asinine claim that it is equivalent to other racial slurs. It’s a false equivalency. You are showing your Nazi sympathy again.
You're not getting it.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not getting it.
He gets it, he just wants to attack me personally.

Typical fakenews fashion is to ignore key points in pursuit of an agenda.