Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTRs:How to establish them.

Interested in reading about a DJ attempting to establish a LTR?

• Oh yeah definitely, I want to eventually start a LTR! You ROCK Francisco!!!

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • Fvck NO! Francisco is just showing off again! (Yeah, so??)

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was reading the thread

frustrated. getting a gf *MUST* be easier!

and had an idea. I'm thinking about posting a thread about this topic, actually after finding someone who you'd like to start a LTR, how to go about getting there. Instead of a field report it would be more of journal. Here's the premise, a journal of the 'seduction' of a woman specifically for a LTR, sounds interesting?

Here's a bit of the background. I've met a woman (no duh). Oh, and if anyone is wondering, yeah from the Net. Oh, and if you're still wondering, yeah we've already been out on a date together. The fact is that she has dated a bunch of AFCs, one is actually email stalking her, and she has a bit of trepidation about jumping into something. You can guess what she has said, "I wanna kinda take things slow."

The fact of the matter is that it seems that we both have many of the specific qualities each of us is looking for in a LTR partner. We've also established that we are definitely attracted to one another. No, we haven't made out however we've both verbally acknowledged that we think that the other has a slamming body and wouldn't mind staring at each other through the night.

So it's pretty apparent that we'll end up dating eventually but how do we get to that point? How do we establish the foundation that will be the base of a solid relationship? The journal wouldn't focus on approaches, getting a #close or even a date. That entire process took 2 or 3 days, no big deal. The emphasis would be on moving from casual dating to a committed relationship.

I'm guessing that if everything falls into place without any setbacks what so ever, it could take as little as a month. This will probably happen if we let lust take over. Realistically, I think we should be able to get there in six to eight weeks. Understand that we will see each other at most twice a week, three times on a rare occasion.

So what do you guys think? If enough of you are interested I'll post an update weekly and discuss theories and skills between updates

Last edited:

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds really interesting. It's about being a DJ but throwing in some De angelo Lover/Provider. Putting too much emphasis on the physical can dull one's ability to be aware of the psychological things that are so important. Succumbing to the infatuation idiocy can really lead to ugly situations.

Once you get past the numbers game, and exploring what you want you have to develop a slightly different style. I've watched it from a distance and been the object of it but have never tried it myself.

Looking forward to someone else stumbling through the process so I can avoid some of the, what will then become, obvious pitfalls. :D

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, here's the latest. I believe the 'game is on.' She's taken her ad off of Match however she tells me that there are a couple of other guys that she's met that she would like to see again (including myself). I'm all for competition, that means that I have Carte Blanche to use my skills to the max, no biggie. The funny thing is that she tells me I'm the only one that she's told. This may be easier than I thought. :p

It seems that I will do the journal thing. Here's my question to you guys; where should I start? Should I establish more background about her? About how we met? Our first date? (We have a second one scheduled already). Should I post excerpts of our email exchange which led to the initial meeting?

Let me know and I will start the journal.

Last edited:

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia

It seems that I will do the journal thing. Here's my question to you guys; where should I start? Should I establish more background about her? About how we met? Our first date? (We have a second one scheduled already). Should I post excerpts of our email exchange which led to the initial meeting?

Let me know and I will start the journal.
Start with the first date and tell us how it went - was she responsive to certain things...how did it end...what did you do in between to plan/get a second date?

excerpts on email would be really detailed..probably too much info though. Besides, email context is very difficult to gauge, so your narrative on the above should be enough.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chrispy
Start with the first date and tell us how it went - was she responsive to certain things...how did it end...what did you do in between to plan/get a second date?

excerpts on email would be really detailed..probably too much info though. Besides, email context is very difficult to gauge, so your narrative on the above should be enough.
Thanks for the feedback Chrispy. Actually our emails were extremely short and only went on a day or two before we decided to meet. They include comments on the email I sent in response to her online profile, mutual flirting including her wondering if I was a player (I wonder why). It could be interesting for those still unsure about the entire online thing.

Anyway, additional feedback would be greatly appreciated in addition to casting votes at the top of the thread if people haven't already.

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I might be a tad too curious but I would be interested in hearing why you chose to respond to her and to continue to follow it up.

I think I agree with Chrispy on trusting your impression rather then the specifics.

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this AFC who is "email stalking" her - just how many/how often is he writing? several times a day? a week? once a month? I just want to know what a woman considers "stalking".