Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR Advice - The dangers of letting her have Male "friends" - A True Horror Story

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've seen it all, i knew a chick who would run off into the streets and come back 5 minutes later bleeding and clothes all torn saying she got beat up by her mother , i later realized that she was sending threatning texts to her own phone from her computer , ripping her own clothes and cutting her own self, you just never know , females go to wild extents to protect their image
Unfortunately that is possible to happen. Thats why I never believe in those stories without having a trustable way to confirm that.

I've seen and experienced so many kind of manipulative games that really surprised me, in which level a human being can go to fill his or her egos or protect his or her own self-image. Not only with women, but it can also happen with men too.

Some humans can be really perverse to obtain what they want.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Remember the young woman from the movie "Black Snake Moan"? He had to chain her to the house to keep her from whoring around.
I was just thinking of this!
But to chain a male character that won't stop substance abusing instead of the female character's philandering.

death_wish. .

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately that is possible to happen. Thats why I never believe in those stories without having a trustable way to confirm that.

I've seen and experienced so many kind of manipulative games that really surprised me, in which level a human being can go to fill his or her egos or protect his or her own self-image. Not only with women, but it can also happen with men too.

Some humans can be really perverse to obtain what they want.
its creepy to say the least

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The wife chains him to the house so he won't be out there getting pvssy.
This made me think about something: "When we lose our self-respect we lose respect for others."

A guy cheating is not cheating only his woman, but first himself.

If a woman or man has to chain his/her partner to avoid them doing something wrong... they already lost their self-respect.

If that woman from OP post could be honest with herself, maybe she would not be afraid to leave that relationship... and would not used and abused of alcohol as a scape valve from those suppressed feelings by her acts (cause deep inside her, maybe she knows that what she was doing is wrong and she would not like if her bf did tha same).

And then, she would have not drunk so much, lost her consciousness and maybe would be able to avoid this sad situation that happened to her.

And I can understand that. We live on a age (maybe the same in the past) that most people on society doesn't value truth and honesty.

And social media is helping that a lot... Filling this trash of fake happy lives. Not to surprise why lies nowadays are so common and why people keep their relationships in which they didn't want to be only because they are afraid of being honest with themselves. Otherwise, your social circle will reject you.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
been through sexual adventures with this broad that you wouldnt believe , wasnt worth it in an LTR wit her
I hear you. I have had my share of cluster b women too. Crazy in the head is crazy in the bed.

They may fack you like a minx but as they say, never try to make a wh_re a house wife. They are the lowest quality for relationships.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you. I have had my share of cluster b women too. Crazy in the head is crazy in the bed.

They may fack you like a minx but as they say, never try to make a wh_re a house wife. They are the lowest quality for relationships.
They'll destroy everything you built and drag your life to the pits of hell.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
The wife chains him to the house so he won't be out there getting pvssy.
I think substance abuse is worse(alcohol, drugs, smoking, prescription overuse, junk food etc)

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
This made me think about something: "When we lose our self-respect we lose respect for others."

A guy cheating is not cheating only his woman, but first himself.

If a woman or man has to chain his/her partner to avoid them doing something wrong... they already lost their self-respect.

If that woman from OP post could be honest with herself, maybe she would not be afraid to leave that relationship... and would not used and abused of alcohol as a scape valve from those suppressed feelings by her acts (cause deep inside her, maybe she knows that what she was doing is wrong and she would not like if her bf did tha same).

And then, she would have not drunk so much, lost her consciousness and maybe would be able to avoid this sad situation that happened to her.

And I can understand that. We live on a age (maybe the same in the past) that most people on society doesn't value truth and honesty.

And social media is helping that a lot... Filling this trash of fake happy lives. Not to surprise why lies nowadays are so common and why people keep their relationships in which they didn't want to be only because they are afraid of being honest with themselves. Otherwise, your social circle will reject you.
this is good man, I like this

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just thinking of this!
But to chain a male character that won't stop substance abusing instead of the female character's philandering.
Well the opposite of that but for different reasons would be the movie Misery. And no chains needed. Just chop off the knees...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the opposite of that but for different reasons would be the movie Misery. And no chains needed. Just chop off the knees...

She put that 2x4 between his knees to brace his legs and used a sledge hammer to break his ankles until they were at a right angle, in effect hobbling him...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She put that 2x4 between his knees to brace his legs and used a sledge hammer to break his ankles until they were at a right angle, in effect hobbling him...
Oh yeah that's right. It's been awhile since I saw that movie.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't want him to leave so she could take good care of him...
Exactly! You do see the irony in this, right?

This movie was made in 1990. That same women character today would've kicked that guy out really fast and started swiping on apps to dial a d1ck and have a new guy come over. I don't know too many modern women today that would go through those lengths to keep a guy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly! You do see the irony in this, right?

This movie was made in 1990. That same women character today would've kicked that guy out really fast and started swiping on apps to dial a d1ck and have a new guy come over. I don't know too many modern women today that would go through those lengths to keep a guy.
I think she would've hobbled his azz. Then she would've been cucking him in the room with her various sex partners. He's paying for "all of mens" past transgressions. Her personal jesus.