Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR Advice - The dangers of letting her have Male "friends" - A True Horror Story

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PurplePill DJ's - This is why you never let your LTR have male "friends".

The below is a post I noticed today on Reddit. My God.

If there was ever a cautionary tale about why it is a very bad idea to let your LTR girlfriend have male "friends", then this is it.

Trigger Warning and insane Female Hamstering Warning;

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/jg5re8
One of the comments said they fought and screamed and "he was insecure "... That man wasn't insecure! He knew it was a bad idea. And she forced it and look what happened. If she didn't get raped perhaps she'd have just kept disrespect the man and end up cheating just "because she can".

Andy Dufresne

Don Juan
Reaction score
At the time yes, i had thoughts of beating the crap out of him, but it would have just backfired on me in the end. He was hoping for that, so he could manipulate the situation. She was playing the "you are just jealous," card and if i broke the guys limbs she would have seen it as being right. Im not the jealous type. I felt that course of action would have made me look like a butt hurt jock head. Even if the guy did deserve it.

Then when it was clear she was branch swinging, basically cheating on me i just chose to walk away. She got hers in the end anyway. I dont mean to sound like an ahole but she wanted him. She got him. Violence and all.

But once a chick blows her chance with me there is no second chances so when she came back and wanted me to physically harm him my mentality was this 1. You wanted him, you got him. 2. Why should i go to jail defending the honour or avenging the honour or a chick who didn't deserve it? Her ego would be satesified and i would be in jail, and guess what? She would just cheat on me again. Why reward a poor quality chick when you have already walked away.
I heard it put perfectly when i think it was poon king who coined it " you don't go back to the dumpster and route through the trash when you throw the garbage away."

I am all for defending myself if the need arises but no chick is worth going to jail over. No chick.
Ya, after she made her move not worth it she got what she deserves my man.

But if some dude tries to move on you w/ ur girl that u may care about as a MAN u need to collar him at least and be ready to hurt the punk doesnt matter what anyone thinks w/ all the games of jealousy and all that forget about the bullsht what ppl may think. If a dude wants u to come at him u make him regret it. Move on w/ both of them and u just might get some respect, actually u'll respect ur'self more than know.

What matters is YOU. Here's to YOU!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She refused to stay with her bf to go to a party alone with her male friends.... Damn!

She must be really hot or this guy is so deluded with this girl, to keep dating her.

She said she was raped by those "male friends". It might be true, but idk... I can't believe in women's stories anymore. What if this was a lie to kept her image intact?
So she allowed a gang bang and didn't want anyone to know?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she allowed a gang bang and didn't want anyone to know?
It would be really weird, for what she described it doesnt seems to be a lie.

But for a woman who left his boyfriend to go alone to a party with her so called male friends, dont you think its a bit weird?

I think for a person do that, being committed to a relationship... There must be some desire to cheat.

Also, as she said other people saw her there with those guys, I dont think she would took the risk to lie about that. She could have serious problems if they found out it was a lie.

Dont get me wrong, just came with this question on my mind after reading her post.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She refused to stay with her bf to go to a party alone with her male friends.... Damn!

She must be really hot or this guy is so deluded with this girl, to keep dating her.

She said she was raped by those "male friends". It might be true, but idk... I can't believe in women's stories anymore. What if this was a lie to kept her image intact?
True she could be lying. She could be telling the truth. We only have her side of the story

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True she could be lying. She could be telling the truth. We only have her side of the story
Yes... We could only analyze with more accuracy if there was any concrete evidences, so it could be more plausible.

Otherwise, its mere assumptions.

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet she's disappointed that she got gang raped and not ****ed by one of these guys in particular.

My gut feeling tells me she was wanting to branch swing and had grown complacent in a long term relationship. She probably didn't do it sooner because of the investment that had been made on her by multiple people of his family. She knew if she flat cheated then her easy mode life would be cut off without preparation on her part.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No this is what happens when you are insecure and controlling of women. He pushed her away from him with his insecurities whether she realized it or not.

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No this is what happens when you are insecure and controlling of women. He pushed her away from him with his insecurities whether she realized it or not.
Women, when they are attracted to a man, see "controlling behavior" as protective, masculine and dominant.

When a women loses attraction, suddenly this same behavior becomes controlling and insecure.

Women love being dominated and controlled by a man whom they are attracted to.

Women HATE being told what to do by a man whom she has lost attraction for.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Women, when they are attracted to a man, see "controlling behavior" as protective, masculine and dominant.

When a women loses attraction, suddenly this same behavior becomes controlling and insecure.

Women love being dominated and controlled by a man whom they are attracted to.

Women HATE being told what to do by a man whom she has lost attraction for.
Controlling behavior = loser behavior. I don't have the time or energy to worry about someone to that degree and if someone has the time to do that they probably don't have much going for them, which is why they exhibit this in the first place...they know the woman can do better.

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Controlling behavior = loser behavior. I don't have the time or energy to worry about someone to that degree and if someone has the time to do that they probably don't have much going for them, which is why they exhibit this in the first place...they know the woman can do better.
When you're in an LTR then your woman is an "investment", much like a house. Do you control who comes into your house? What if someone throws rocks at your house and breaks windows? Is this controlling and insecure?

There's nothing wrong with protecting an investment.

Not having energy/time to "protect" your LTR investment means that you're better off just having low-investment casual sex.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man solid in himself will not put up with it in an exclusive or marital situation. He does not care about societal or female shaming. He knows there's no real reason for her to be running hard with male friends and for that Matter single females.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
When you're in an LTR then your woman is an "investment", much like a house. Do you control who comes into your house? What if someone throws rocks at your house and breaks windows? Is this controlling and insecure?

There's nothing wrong with protecting an investment.

Not having energy/time to "protect" your LTR investment means that you're better off just having low-investment casual sex.
No it just means you are confident and secure. Trying to protect a woman from other men is thr most laughable thing I have heard in a long time. What are you going to do, put an ankle monitor and camera on her 24/7 when she goes out?

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No it just means you are confident and secure. Trying to protect a woman from other men is thr most laughable thing I have heard in a long time. What are you going to do, put an ankle monitor and camera on her 24/7 when she goes out?
No, but you stop her from putting herself in situations where "it just happened" i.e. going to parties with male friends.

If she doesn't comply then you leave, or demote her to FWB if you have emotional self control.

I don't want to buy a "house" that has bums squatting in it, sh!tting on the floor and p!ssing on the walls. That ain't a nice house.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No, but you stop her from putting herself in situations where "it just happened" i.e. going to parties with male friends.

If she doesn't comply then you leave, or demote her to FWB if you have emotional self control.

I don't want to buy a "house" that has bums squatting in it, sh!tting on the floor and p!ssing on the walls. That ain't a nice house.
If the woman respects you she wouldn't do that in the first place.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If the woman respects you she wouldn't do that in the first place.
Women often sh!t test, even if she greatly respects the man. It's a natural thing that women do to test the fitness of her man. It also greatly increases her attraction if a man can deftly navigate her games.

Relationships, over time, cycle through ups and downs. This is very normal.

The real art is managing sh!t tests correctly in an LTR. If you expect a sh!t-test-free LTR then it's just not realistic.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The counter for her hanging with male friends as your wife or gf is to hang with female friends and female singles.

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The counter for her hanging with male friends as your wife or gf is to hang with female friends and female singles.
That's a game not worth playing because it is always way easier for a woman to acquire male orbiters. If you're cool with your girl meeting other guys, and plan to get revenge by meeting other girls, then the relationship has devolved into a bitter power struggle that you'll likely end up losing (if you have emotional attachment to your girl).

When your woman wants to acquire orbiters - Think about OnlyFans. Is there a male equivalent? Nope. Also, women looooove attention from multiple men so you'd just be feeding her feminine imperative/sperm wars.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a game not worth playing because it is always way easier for a woman to acquire male orbiters. If you're cool with your girl meeting other guys, and plan to get revenge by meeting other girls, then the relationship has devolved into a bitter power struggle that you'll likely end up losing (if you have emotional attachment to your girl).

When your woman wants to acquire orbiters - Think about OnlyFans. Is there a male equivalent? Nope. Also, women looooove attention from multiple men so you'd just be feeding her feminine imperative/sperm wars.
Not on the power struggle bit. And some guys are social enough they can hang with certain females that will make her feel a certain way. Its done so you don't complain about it. She'll complain and you'll agree its probably a bad idea for you guys to do that.