Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR Advice - The dangers of letting her have Male "friends" - A True Horror Story

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PurplePill DJ's - This is why you never let your LTR have male "friends".

The below is a post I noticed today on Reddit. My God.

If there was ever a cautionary tale about why it is a very bad idea to let your LTR girlfriend have male "friends", then this is it.

Trigger Warning and insane Female Hamstering Warning;

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/jg5re8

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a bit of an exaggeration to say that women shouldn't have male friends just in case one day they decide to gang rape her. In this situation, you have to question her judgement as to what kind of people she hangs out with and what she was doing with them.

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a bit of an exaggeration to say that women shouldn't have male friends just in case one day they decide to gang rape her. In this situation, you have to question her judgement as to what kind of people she hangs out with and what she was doing with them.
I'm old school. I don't think men and women can (or should) have friendships unless the man is a eunuch and the woman is a bulldyke.

In Male/Female friendships there is always at least one party who has underlying attraction. I think it's particularly disrespectful in a relationship if the Woman demands that she maintain her male "friendships".

Women are far more RedPilled on this. They know what's up. There's hardly a woman alive in an LTR who would tolerate her Man having a female "friendship".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm old school. I don't think men and women can (or should) have friendships unless the man is a eunuch and the woman is a bulldyke.

In Male/Female friendships there is always at least one party who has underlying attraction. I think it's particularly disrespectful in a relationship if the Woman demands that she maintain her male "friendships".

Women are far more RedPilled on this. They know what's up. There's hardly a woman alive in an LTR who would tolerate her Man having a female "friendship".
Not always true especially if they acted on the sex part years ago and moved on from that point. Thing about it in MY viewpoint opposite sex friends should back off respectfully when their friend is in a real relationship. They have their own life and should be focusing on it. There should not be anything done in secrecy. Actually the communication should trickle down to a very low rate. They should be talking and hanging with their lover.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is this, he asked her to cut the guy friend out of her life because he didnt like him. Why didnt he like him? His gut told him this is going to go all bad. He may have not known it would be r@pe bad but his gut still told him the guy was trouble.

The boyfriend felt she felt It was more important to her to defy him and stick up for the friend,(who eventually gang r#ped her) than it was to honour his wishes. He felt betrayed because her friendship with the bad guy was more valuable to her than her relationship.

Then the bad happened. He felt helpless. He too felt R@ped. Sadly she was assaulted in a horrible fashion but what she will never be able to understand is the turmoil of the entire situation he was also mentally and emotionally r@ped.

And as she put it he was her hero and her rock. She only felt safe when he was around. If she had listened to him, this would have never happened. If he was her hero and her rock before the r@pe and not some controlling boyfriend as she put it they wouldn't be where they are. He feels betrayed by her for defying him and he hates himself because he was right, and there isnt anything he can do about it.

They will both need therapy to get through this

Last edited:

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is this, he asked her to cut the guy friend out of her life because he didnt like him. Why didnt he like him? His gut told him this is going to go all bad. He may have not known it would be r@pe bad but his gut still told him the guy was trouble.

The boyfriend felt she felt It was more important to her to defy him and stick up for the friend,(who eventually gang r#ped her) than it was to honour his wishes. He felt betrayed because her friendship with the bad guy was more valuable to her than her relationship.

Then the bad happened. He felt helpless. He too felt R@ped. Sadly she was assaulted in a horrible fashion but what she will never be able to understand is the turmoil of the entire situation he was also mentally and emotionally r@ped.

And as she put it he was her hero and her rock. She only felt safe when he was around. If she had listened to him, this would have never happened. If he was her hero and her rock before the r@pe and not some controlling boyfriend as she put it they wouldn't be where they are. He feels betrayed by her for defying him and he hates himself because he was right, and there isnt anything he can do about it.

They will both need therapy to get through this
They keep those "bad" news friends cause it makes them feel cool.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They keep those "bad" news friends cause it makes them feel cool.
True. Women are attracted to danger. It excites them. It gives them feels and emotions in anticipation of that danger until that danger happens. Then they want their guy to magically fix the problem they themselves created.

This is why we always instruct the man to lead

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. Women are attracted to danger. It excites them. It gives them feels and emotions in anticipation of that danger until that danger happens. Then they want their guy to magically fix the problem they themselves created.

This is why we always instruct the man to lead
We can represent danger and power without being all the way on the "dark side" or "criminals"...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can represent danger and power without being all the way on the "dark side" or "criminals"...
True. But some dudes are just that. Criminals.

I dated a chick when i was in my younger days. She had this "friend" that came into the picture around the 7 or 8 month mark, that was nothing but a piece of $hit. I knew the guy from a few years ago and he was just an assshole to the bone. But she insisted on being friends with him and if i had anything to say about him she accused me of just being jealous or controlling. Gave no care to my feelings at all she was enjoying the new attention.

I was far from jealous and i was the polar opposite of controlling but she was enjoying his attention all while claiming they were just friends and knowing i didnt care for the guy made it all the more fun for her.

The guy blatently wanted to have sechs with her but of course she "couldn't see it" after all they were only friends right? So i just ignored it and let it slide and figured if she facked up i was prepared to walk.

Well Around the 10 month mark she suddenly got confused, and she turned into "princess i dont know." I dont know if i want to be with you any more, i dont know if i want a boyfriend, i dont know how i feel. I dont know what i want. I dont know i dont know.

Naturally im not an idiot, i knew this guy was putting the moves on her when i wasnt around and she was beginning the branch swing. So this was before my DJ days, i made the mistake of calling her out on her bullschit rather than just nexting her and walking away. Naturally big fight followed, i was the bad guy and she told me everything was my fault i was too this and too that, a whole lot of blah blah blah from her, she said she wanted space. She wanted to "take a break."

Even before me knowing any better i had a rule. No breaks. You want a break or space i will give you all the space you need. Permanently. I walked away. Next. No second chances. Anytime a chick wants a break she is saying she wants a get out of jail free card to cheat. I cut the branch she just didnt know . As you would guess her and the friend she claimed to only be friends with were suddenly officially dating less than 24 hours after she asked me for a break. She went from not knowing what she wanted at all to wanting him in less than 24 hours. I cut the branch. She expected me to wait on the shelf crying and hoping while she had a great time and sucked new guys kawk.

Well fast forward 2 months later, and it went bad for her. Very bad. Turns out he wasnt only a piece of schitt but also a violent monster and beat the schitt out of her so badly he put her in the hospital.

Guess who she called and wanted to rekindle with when she got out of the hospital. Yep you guessed it. Me. I was expected to be her captain save a hoe after how she treated me.

So they create their own problems but expect you to pick up the pieces.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I dated a chick when i was in my younger days. She had this "friend" that came into the picture around the 7 or 8 month mark, that was nothing but a piece of $hit. I knew the guy from a few years ago and he was just an assshole to the bone. But she insisted on being friends with him and if i had anything to say about him she accused me of just being jealous or controlling. Gave no care to my feelings at all she was enjoying the new attention.

I was far from jealous and i was the polar opposite of controlling but she was enjoying his attention all while claiming they were just friends and knowing i didnt care for the guy made it all the more fun for her.

The guy blatently wanted to have sechs with her but of course she "couldn't see it" after all they were only friends right? So i just ignored it and let it slide and figured if she facked up i was prepared to walk.

Well Around the 10 month mark she suddenly got confused, and she turned into "princess i dont know." I dont know if i want to be with you any more, i dont know if i want a boyfriend, i dont know how i feel. I dont know what i want. I dont know i dont know.

Naturally im not an idiot, i knew this guy was putting the moves on her when i wasnt around and she was beginning the branch swing. So this was before my DJ days, i made the mistake of calling her out on her bullschit rather than just nexting her and walking away. Naturally big fight followed, i was the bad guy and she told me everything was my fault i was too this and too that, a whole lot of blah blah blah from her, she said she wanted space. She wanted to "take a break."

Even before me knowing any better i had a rule. No breaks. You want a break or space i will give you all the space you need. Permanently. I walked away. Next. No second chances. Anytime a chick wants a break she is saying she wants a get out of jail free card to cheat. I cut the branch she just didnt know . As you would guess her and the friend she claimed to only be friends with were suddenly officially dating less than 24 hours after she asked me for a break. She went from not knowing what she wanted at all to wanting him in less than 24 hours. I cut the branch. She expected me to wait on the shelf crying and hoping while she had a great time and sucked new guys kawk.

Well fast forward 2 months later, and it went bad for her. Very bad. Turns out he wasnt only a piece of schitt but also a violent monster and beat the schitt out of her so badly he put her in the hospital.

Guess who she called and wanted to rekindle with when she got out of the hospital. Yep you guessed it. Me. I was expected to be her captain save a hoe after how she treated me.

Thats crazy. I hope the lesson taught her and her friends that type will fvck your life up.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats crazy. I hope the lesson taught her and her friends that type will fvck your life up.
I hope so. She wanted me to take her back, and because she knew i was big into martial arts she wanted me to beat him up for her. I told her she wasn't my problem anymore and i didn't think it was worth my time digging up the past.
I also refused to take her back. Needless to say i hope she did learn from this, there are consequences for bad decisions.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

For that to be true, every ugly woman in the world would have to be sexually attracted to you.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women often use language to cover up their bad behaviour and make it sound innocent:

"I'm confused" = I'm sucking another man's diick
"I want a break" = I'm already cheating on you and I want you to wait for me whilst I see if the new relationship works out

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women often use language to cover up their bad behaviour and make it sound innocent:

"I'm confused" = I'm sucking another man's diick
"I want a break" = I'm already cheating on you and I want you to wait for me whilst I see if the new relationship works out
Yes i am well aware of the word salad they use to try to cover up their bad behaviour, sadly we men let them get that way because not enough men holding them accountable.

When they suddenly become "confused" ithey are trying to figure out how to be able to get away with cheating with new guy and keep you waiting in the background like a dog being told to sit, while they test the waters with new guy, should things not go how she wants. If you dont 'get it' then to justify her bad she just makes you the bad guy

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PurplePill DJ's - This is why you never let your LTR have male "friends".

The below is a post I noticed today on Reddit. My God.

If there was ever a cautionary tale about why it is a very bad idea to let your LTR girlfriend have male "friends", then this is it.

Trigger Warning and insane Female Hamstering Warning;

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/jg5re8
She refused to stay with her bf to go to a party alone with her male friends.... Damn!

She must be really hot or this guy is so deluded with this girl, to keep dating her.

She said she was raped by those "male friends". It might be true, but idk... I can't believe in women's stories anymore. What if this was a lie to kept her image intact?

Desdinova

Reaction score
It has nothing to do with the kind of guys she hangs out with. Men have it in their blood to protect their property and that includes the woman they're with. When a man gets other men sniffing around his woman, he's going to get defensive and even violent. It's in our blood.

If my woman got raped by some fvcking male friend she didn't want to ditch to keep our relationship on an even playing field, I'd be dumping her ass.

Andy Dufresne

Don Juan
Reaction score

Okay. While the prick was playing his game while u and the girl was doing good what I have done because of my past I would of waited for him somewhere and then beat the fock out of him! Literally break some bones and tell him IF he come's around your girl ever again today was a picnic.

Bring a friend or two to keep ppl away while u teach this guy a lesson in ethics. Go to jail when necessary. The girl might be initially upset but would respect you.

I let some punk have it at a bar that got pist at my wife for continuing to bump his table behind us by accidently leaning back on a railing that touched his table (higher platform a foot or something up) This meathead leaned down to our table picked it up then dropped it!!

(Inserted paragraph or edited))
I was observing the whole process as it built up I even tried to have THEN GF to stop hitting his table w/ her back. I said babe u keep hitting this guy's table and even nodded to him (friendly manner) "sorry man" I should of walked around to him shook his hand and bought him a pitcher and slide his table away from the railing all would of been solved. Or invite him to our table & all of us party.
(End of insert)

That's ALL I NEEDED my brother. He was maybe twice my size in good weight lifting shape I'm sure he was pumping steroids (Temper) so I grabbed his table and flipped it (before we were married so don't actually remember if I flipped it or picked it up like he did ours?) Then I grabbed his head w/ both of my hands and kissed his forehead instead of head butting him lol He was embarrassed and shocked! He took a swing I stepped back and landed a PUNCH square on his nose the ****ER was seeing stars and thought he was talking to his mommy or something like that. We got escorted out by security quick my then GF was angry but still brags about it to this day all the time to her gorgeous little GIRL FRIENDS :) I don't mind ;)

I enjoy a good fight and I don't mind getting my ass kicked in the process but that was back in the day some of my best buddies were guys that we went at it for a long time where u cant muster anymore strength ur just catching breath while not letting go and agree to rest before continuing. Whatever the outcome you both respect one another afterwards and even become friends. I'd rather have a bud that I know that can fight incase u run into trouble. Don't need anyone that shakes at any sign of trouble.

Used to be a pick up artist same thing w/ buds hanging w/ u for that game.

But you need to get this cat f*cked up one way or another and maybe show this b#tch some grace before or as u walk away.

Last edited:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. While the prick was playing his game while u and the girl was doing good what I have done because of my past I would of waited for him somewhere and then beat the fock out of him! Literally break some bones and tell him IF he come's around your girl ever again today was a picnic.

Bring a friend or two to keep ppl away while u teach this guy a lesson in ethics. Go to jail when necessary. The girl might be initially upset but would respect you.

I let some punk have it at a bar that got pist at my wife for continuing to bump his table behind us by accidently leaning back on a railing that touched his table (higher platform a foot or something up) This meathead leaned down to our table picked it up then dropped it!!

That's ALL I NEEDED my brother. He was maybe twice my size in good weight lifting shape I'm sure he was pumping steroids (Temper) so I grabbed his table and flipped it (before we were married so don't actually remember if I flipped it or picked it up like he did ours?) Then I grabbed his head w/ both of my hands and kissed his forehead instead of head butting him lol He was embarrassed and shocked! He took a swing I stepped back and landed a PUNCH square on his nose the ****ER was seeing stars and thought he was talking to his mommy or something like that. We got escorted out by security quick my then GF was angry but still brags about it to this day all the time to her gorgeous little GIRL FRIENDS :) I don't mind ;)

I enjoy a good fight and I don't mind getting my ass kicked in the process but that was back in the day some of my best buddies were guys that we went at it for a long time where u cant muster anymore strength ur just catching breath while not letting go and agree to rest before continuing. Whatever the outcome you both respect one another afterwards and even become friends. I'd rather have a bud that I know that can fight incase u run into trouble. Don't need anyone that shakes at any sign of trouble.

But you need to get this cat f*cked up one way or another and maybe show this ***** some grace before or as u walk away.

At the time yes, i had thoughts of beating the crap out of him, but it would have just backfired on me in the end. He was hoping for that, so he could manipulate the situation. She was playing the "you are just jealous," card and if i broke the guys limbs she would have seen it as being right. Im not the jealous type. I felt that course of action would have made me look like a butt hurt jock head. Even if the guy did deserve it.

Then when it was clear she was branch swinging, basically cheating on me i just chose to walk away. She got hers in the end anyway. I dont mean to sound like an ahole but she wanted him. She got him. Violence and all.

But once a chick blows her chance with me there is no second chances so when she came back and wanted me to physically harm him my mentality was this 1. You wanted him, you got him. 2. Why should i go to jail defending the honour or avenging the honour or a chick who didn't deserve it? Her ego would be satesified and i would be in jail, and guess what? She would just cheat on me again. Why reward a poor quality chick when you have already walked away.
I heard it put perfectly when i think it was poon king who coined it " you don't go back to the dumpster and route through the trash when you throw the garbage away."

I am all for defending myself if the need arises but no chick is worth going to jail over. No chick.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6"3 Chad who speaks 5 languages, goes to Medical school and "fvcks like a porn star"

Yet still gets cucked by his "average girlfriend" and her rapist best friends

2020 lol

Is it all even worth it anymore?