Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LR: Internet PU(s)

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Background

Broke up with my LTR of 5 years on 5/10/04.
I have been lurking in local chat rooms talking, but never meeting with girls in real life.

The Debauchery Begins

#1 – 5/10/04**

I told people in a chatroom that I just broke up with ex. Within a minute I get an IM from a girl trying to console me. I tell her I’m going to a bar alone and she offers to meet me there. We met there, she got drunk, and I took her to her place and did her. Had to stay the night with her to driver her back to her car in the AM. Work was hell the next day. (Cute white girl, 26, blonde/blue, shaved, 38DD, 5’4, 175# (?)– Bank Teller).

#2 – 5/23/04

I was talking to 19yo girl for a couple weeks through the in IM. For 2 weeks straight she told me that she would never do anything sexual with me. After chatting with her a couple more weeks (she stopped saying that she’d never do anything with me and I never mentioned sex to her again) she told me how hot she thought I was and how she felt a connection. I then met up with her to play pool. When we met there, she said she didn’t want to play pool, so I suggested she come to my condo instead. She was more than happy to say, “yes”. Brought her to my place and closed the deal, then took her to her car. (Cute 100% Italian girl, 19, Hazel/Black, shaved, 36DD, 5’7, 195# (?) – Telephone sales).

#3 – 5/30/04**

I see a girl talking in chat and she mentioned to the whole chat room that she was looking for a guy to lick her out. I told her in IM that I’d do it. We started talking back and fourth about how I thought she was just teasing me. We eventually agreed on a time to meet and met at a bar. We went from there to a hotel room and I closed the deal. (Cute Creole chick, 27, brown eyes/black, shaved, pierced nipples, 36D, 5’8 210# (?)- Store Clerk).

#4 - 6/11/04

Met a girl in the chat room a couple weeks ago. Been talking here and there. She asks if anyone is going out to a specific bar, I mention that I am and we try to meet up. It turns out she wasn't feeling up for it, so we change plans to meet this Saturday night. I'll let ya know...

Aftermath

All the girls still chat with me and they understand that I’m not looking for anything serious. Basically, they're good to go anytime I am now.

** Denotes that the girl gave me anal sex the first time meeting
(?) = my best guestimate at their weight
IM = Instant Message

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if I'm reading this right the # before the (?) is your guess at their weight. So that means.

White girl 175 lbs. 5'4"
Italian girl 195 lbs. 5'7'
Creole chick 210 lbs. 5'8"

So either you are arse-fvcking some desperate fatty's or maybe I'm reading it wrong and you are actually scoring big using IM.

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They aren't the smallest girls, but they're lots of fun and much better than my hand.

They're not desperate either as these girls get propositioned a few hundered times whenever they get into chat by every chat guy...they have the luxury of choosing from a large pool of men.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like those chicks have a Sperm Bank with an unlimited account.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slickster
Sounds like those chicks have a Sperm Bank with an unlimited account.
haahaahah.

Chewy Bagel, it seems like all you care is a hole. And I mean JUST a hole. Seems like a bird hole in a tree would be enough...
Or are you into big girls?

Well, at least you were pounding some load of meat there, eh..

Hmmm... so we see that if looks are important to you, go to seek hotties in real life!
CB, I think you should do that too. Well, whatever makes you happy.
Keep in mind that you can get some quality women too if you want.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, those chicks are porkers. who cares, to each his own.

a lot of the internet chicks are looking to get screwed and that's it. typically they're HB5's or less. but again, to each his own.

i've met a couple of pretty hot ones, but nothing really came of it.

good going.

brodrick1us

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man Half you guys in act like you only sleep with hot women... come on now you all now you have picked up a couple of larger women before stop frontin...But on the cool it doesnt matter what she looks like as long as your happy with her because if you sit around and say you only date hot women then i know you dont go on many dates. Remember the saying cute and big or skinny and ugly which do you prefer

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't listen to these guys chewy. Fat chicks need love too so give them what they want. The guys criticizing you probably don't get laid very often or have lil d!cks and couldn't get a woman with sum thickness to feel them. I bang lots HB 6's or less (as long as she makes me hard). They usually don't ask for too much. They will work their ass of too please you and won't expect you to wine and dine them. Keep banging these broads, if they start acting like an ass, complaining or start demanding too much of your time you just let them go. I say have fun, enjoy worry free, no drama pu$$y.

sustainable007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Internet Chat = AFC

I think hes pretty much demonstrated that internet chat is AFC. Its a real waste of time and energy..."mental masterbation"...I recently had an experience that put things in perspective....I was in fayetteville arkansas at a conference with a bunch of scientists (who were just MAX AFC....(nerdy, liked country music, weren't into going out after the HB's)...anyway Saturday came around the conference was over and I didnt have anyone to hang out with...So i got the brilliant idea of going to a chat room and seeing what i can find...Well, I chatted with this girl she had a 7+ picture and seemed pretty cool and it appeared we were going to be hooking up...Then she gave me a BRB...I gave her my hotel info and how to contact me cause her talk all showed she was game...I go back to my hotel expecting to have a message from her...Surprise!! No call! LMFAO! Well being the practicing DJ I am, i thought to myself why am I wasting time on that when I can go to downtown ****son. I am a DJ, I can do this solo...So I hit the bar scene...I meet two girls and talk them into bar hopping...The one girl told me I had ballz to be out by myself...LOL...At the end of the night i wound up at this bar called the GYPSY, filled with hot chicks, I met a group of guys throwing a bachelor party, and we got totally plastered and had a great time hitting on Arkansas's finest....

Moral of the story:

1. Internet chat is AFC...
2. Why waste time in front of a computer when you can go to a bar or club and get instant gratification??
3. I was thinking about this: There has to be a negative reason that a woman is marketing herself on the net...I think the true keepers would never do this....Especially when a hb can just go out and turn as many heads as she desires....I almost think that it is a con-game being played by these women...or what Askmen.com calls "sexploitation"...
4. You are better of going out solo then "surfing" for women, its a waste of time and way to much work...If you think about it the men do all the work, and reality is that 95% of the time there are no fruits to your labor.
5. I think that internet chat is detrimental for your DJ skills, it is practically kryptonite, maybe that is why all the worthless women are on there.

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Internet Chat = AFC

Originally posted by sustainable007
I think hes pretty much demonstrated that internet chat is AFC. Its a real waste of time and energy..."mental masterbation"
You must have misread my post -- I got laid. Out of curiosity, what is your definition of AFC? My definition of AFC doesn't include someone who can get laid by 3 different women in one month without paying for it.

Also, maybe we have different goals with women? I'm merely looking to get laid. Perhaps you want good woman for a LTR? They are on the web too...not every woman on the web is "worthless".

Anyway, this whole thread is a Lay Report (LR) - I'm just talking about what I did and how I did it. I'm not concered with banging a HB11 every time I fvck. I just like to fvck.

CB

PS: Stay positive bro, it'll get you far in life ;)

sustainable007

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. An AFC is desperate....dating fat chicks is an act of desperation

2. Being positive doesnt mean being desperate

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. An AFC is desperate....dating fat chicks is an act of desperation
Ok, so in your opinion, I'm being "desperate". I don't think that I am being desparate at all - I am having fun. One man's pleasure is another man's poison.

But to put it in another perspective, If I were a man who had a fetish for heavy women, which many guys do (BBW's), then I'm desparate? Wow....that's a unique way of looking at things my friend.

Moreover, I never said that I'm "dating" these girls, I'm just meeting up with them and fvcking them -- there is a big difference.

2. Being positive doesnt mean being desperate
You are correct, but I don't understand why you are telling me this? Where in my post did I say anything remotely like this?

I've learned in my experience to never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I'll now end this discussion with you.

sustainable007

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. The fact that you dont get it puts the writing on the wall

2. I guess you must be proud of the fact that you are a connoiseur of fat chicks...

3. Did you ever think about the subconscious ramifications of what you are doing?

4. What about the fact that for every fat pig you are with there is a really hot chica out there??

5. You're worldview is warped, but if you like scraping the bottom of the barrel go for it.

6. I was just doing my duty as a DJ in giving you a dose of reality...

7. Finally, I hope your loss of dignity is worth the bacon that you are rolling in.

8. I guess the chewy bagel likes to have blubber spread on it! LMFAO

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8. I guess the chewy bagel likes to have blubber spread on it! LMFAO
Whats it to you if the guy likes fat chicks? If that makes you happy Chewy more power to you! Do what makes you happy.

gentleman193

Don Juan
Reaction score
And the Moral of the Story is . . .

The Internet is a great place to meet fat girls!

JB101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pulling a ONS with a fattie off the net is pretty easy.

I was in Yahoo a few nights ago, and "sarged" this bartender who lived about an hour from me (ok, online sarge is an oxymoron). After about an hour of online chat, she was ready to drop her wet panties for me and get stuffed. She was maybe a 5 and actually had a pretty conservative profile.

Another woman who lived 2 hours from me wanted to drive down and see where things would go (5"10 blonde, 38 DD, 180 lbs?? a big mama).

It's fun for laughs, and if it floats your boat, more power to you. But I'm sticking with cuties in real life.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
look, Chewy knows what he wants, and he's getting it. just because porkers aren't your taste doesn't mean he should be criticized.

however, i do believe that this "strategy" is un DJ simply because it's very easy to fvck the porkers and it requires little if any skill.

myself, i go for quality over quantity, and i'm very selective. my number one goal ISN'T to get laid. but Chewy's is. so be it, fugly chicks or not--it's his choice.

Reaction score
Way to go Chewey!!!! Fawk all these haters and wanna be perpetrators. I took this from SS gunwitch method:

"gunwitch method

Understand that women do not have some kind of special intuition about people, see Ted Bundy example above for proof. A lot of crap floats around about female minds being different or more intuitive, "they can smell an agenda" "if you don't come from a genuine place of curiosity and care they will reject you" blah blah blah. You WANT them to "smell your agenda" of wanting sex, this is a GOOD thing, as long as it isn't verbalized. This is what women call a "subtle confident man". I will discuss how to MAKE her understand your intentions WITHOUT words later on. It is a good thing for her to know you want sex, without you being tacky and verbalizing it (making her reject you because of her societal conditioning mentioned earlier).
Section 6:
Looks count, though perhaps not as much as is typically presumed. As was discussed in Section 2, women think MUCH like men when it comes to mating.
To illustrate my point on this:
Imagine being alone in a room, with an ugly or mediocre woman. She comes over and lays her head on your lap. You hear her whisper, "I like you a lot". She smiles, comes up, and kisses you. Your friends are not there, and they will never know. You are getting more turned on as she rubs your upper legs, inching closer, closer, and closer to your crotch. What are you gonna do to stop her? Answer this only to yourself - not to friends or people who could judge you - and you’ll know that you’d likely have sex with her. ONLY in the case that she is nearly deformed, smells bad, or is morbidly obese ect., would you be likely to turn her down. Essentially, you’d only turn her down if she failed turn you on at that time.
To further explicate, consider the following. Not an exact science by any means, but perhaps a rough model of what you can generally expect.

So what he is saying all those heads who are hating wouldn't turn down one of those stallions if they were in a closed room and nobody would find out!

I personally like em thick and slightly on the heavy side...well curved...big ti**ts and buns. wide hips and little waists...

so you go playboy

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chewy Bagel
** Denotes that the girl gave me anal sex the first time meeting
Those two girls gave YOU anal sex? I hope that is a typo.

wind2sail

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL :D :D

Anyways Internet is chumpy, because it doesn't push you out of your comfort zone (what a 1000 times repeated cliche) and you can always hypocritically withdraw without seeing the ultimate fact that you just got bounced.

However for meeting horny 16-17 yo chicks you can't really find a better place than a chatroom. Unless, of course, you're still learning the ways of life in high school or want to be called police upon in a park or so :)