Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Low energy/fatigue

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get about 6 to 7 hours sleep a night, exercise about 4 days a week.

My diet is decent, I get enough protein, carbs and fruits and veggies.

It could just be the summer heat, but I find myself with very low energy and tired a lot lately.

Any ideas?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get about 6 to 7 hours sleep a night, exercise about 4 days a week.

My diet is decent, I get enough protein, carbs and fruits and veggies.

It could just be the summer heat, but I find myself with very low energy and tired a lot lately.

Any ideas?
Sleep 8-9 hrs

The human body did not evolve for anything less than 7 hours of sleep at minimum.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi OC16,
Are you getting enough salt?....Simple test,put a little salt in the palm of your hand,lick it,if it is sweet to your taste,you are short...I learnt this from locals when I worked in New Guinea...If you are considering our genetic inheritance,study of primitive peoples indicates they work for about 22 hours a week...interesting work at that...compare that with the modern wage slave!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi OC16,
Are you getting enough salt?....Simple test,put a little salt in the palm of your hand,lick it,if it is sweet to your taste,you are short...I learnt this from locals when I worked in New Guinea...If you are considering our genetic inheritance,study of primitive peoples indicates they work for about 22 hours a week...interesting work at that...compare that with the modern wage slave!
That's because if we all worked only 22 hours a week we'd have a very, very dangerous amount of time on our hands in the eyes of our slavemasters.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you are exercising, but how is your weight?

If I’m carrying even an extra 10 lbs, my energy level is shyte compared to when I’m at my ideal weight.
6 feet. 194 lbs

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your diet/water intake and sleep seem on point. add another hour of sleep of you can.

Maybe you are not recovering quick enough from your workouts and it can be wrecking havoc on your central nervous system which causes fatigue and low energy.
I was in the same boat. I felt like I dreaded a nap mid afternoon. Then I started taking creatine HCL for mental and physical energy. More ATP production. Not to mention that creatine is the strongest supplement for workout performance enhancement. I also take free form L-glutamine for workout recovery and gut health.
I can literally workout 7 days a week in a row now if I wanted by stacking these two supplements. Fatigue has vanished. Noticeable mental clarity.
Im 31, 6" feet 197lbs.
Check your vitamin d3 levels as well.

Azidoro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do some breathing exercises. Fire Breathing is really good.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're vaxxed OP that could be an issue

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes it’s just mental. Do you actually notice a drop in performance? Most weekdays when I’m at my office and doing something that’s not fun I didn’t feel very energetic. Once I get done work..go golf or do something I love I feel energized. I would get with your doctor and get all your blood work done... include a full hormone panel. It might be nothing at all

Bolixx

Banned
Reaction score
let's try horney goat weed from vital herbal. I think it works well for me I take it right after my lunch since I go to work out in the evening and it just helps give me the extra boost of energy I need. I haven’t had any stomach issues with it either which is a huge plus.