Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Love with agirl who .......READ THE THREAD so you get it!!!!

vee1287

Reaction score
I need help I need someone to tell me what to do I'm in love with this girl she completes me like no one else its not puupy love or anything I really do love her she use to be real sexual around me and stuff but someone told her i liked her now she acts funny I've gone through sevreal things with ehr and had a week were i was mentaolly destroyed and she came running when i came back to apologize but now she could'nt care less she says my lvoe for her isnt posible because im 15 and so is she but i really do love ehr and want ehr to love me to she wont even let me hold hug or kiss her shes real hands off but she had told me she really liked me and is kinda missin her old boyfriend who is now the school geek and i could easily kill just by flicking him off help me anyone that can i really do love her and wilol do anything to make ehr love me tooo............

HooRaPlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok man here it is!

Ok, for the most part this girl did what any other girl would do at that age when someone told them they loved them. Ran and ran fast. She slammed you when she said you couldn't possibly love her, which in a sense means hey man i was just flirting a little. You are an obvious afc in need of help. Here are ten things you need to do to boost confidence and end up with even hotter girls.

1.Make sure you smile and smile a lot.
2.Converse with everyone especially in high school, become a social butterfly in a sense. But never be caught saying anything negative be as positive as can be.
3.Flirt and flirt until you can't possibly flirt anymore. This is totally essential, and make sure that it flows natural just say things you would usually never say. Take chances.
4. Be as confident as can be. Never ever think that one girl is too good for you or another. Make sure to let them know that you are the prize by never using the words need or want. Always say im gonna get or thats mine never being a needy afc.
5. Don't dress like a skank.
6. Do something with the mop on your head.
7. Get a tan its summer for gosh sake.
8. Walk around like you have a 12 inch knob and like anyone would be lucky to see it.
9. Don't get caught up in drama if someone asks you for help slowly work your way out of the conversation and change it to something else.
10. Make sure that you never i mean never mention the "L" word again this shows major "Pussitis" and will lose a girl in no time.

The last thing i have to say is this girl is not yours get over it and find better.

"Girls aren't nothin but B*tches and panty droppers"

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Repeat after me -

"I AM NOT IN LOVE"
"I WILL STOP BEING SUCH A PU$$Y"
"I WILL USE SENTENCES"
"I WILL READ THE GODDAMNED HSDJ BIBLE"

Now repeat 10 times each.

Fvcking youngsters these days don't even know what love is. INFACTUATION IS NOT LOVE.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
English. Do you speak it Vee?

I can't even make sense of what you're saying... please try again and use a Webster's Dictionary while you're at it...

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
The aroma of AFC-dom is strong with this one!

Dude really read the bible. You already lost her. YOU DON"T LOVE HER

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, until you're 15! You don't know what love is. Do exactally what Frag says!

Next time that ***** says something about her boyfriend, tell her that you don't want to hear it. Say, "Don't you have a girlfriend that you can tell this **** to?" and then grin. Start your day off right, foo!