Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lost in Riyadh

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I started looking into it. I've realized that the only reason why we keep it around really is to keep the theologians at bay. I also went ahead and posted some mathematical probabilities of evolution on some science boards, and 3 of the 4 threads got deleted lol.
I rarely debate any of this stuff in real life (not worth the hassle) and I’ve stopped posting online.

Sometimes it’s just enough to know yourself that you’re right. Good luck on the journey!

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely debate any of this stuff in real life (not worth the hassle) and I’ve stopped posting online.

Sometimes it’s just enough to know yourself that you’re right. Good luck on the journey!
Yeah I'm coming to that too. I've just recently been creating a document that has arguments for the existence of God and whatnot, and in doing so you have to answer questions against. This was the biggest one that kinda blew me away since it's a paradigm so ingrained within society. It's essentially become a dogma across society nowadays. But anyway, thanks man. Good luck on yours too.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The one question I want someone to answer is:

If there is no higher power/life source, how does every ancient civilization have almost the exact same creation story and said they were told it by their gods or star people?

These people had no knowledge of many of the other civilizations, no contact with many of them but yet they somehow ALL came up with the same story? I mean c'mon.

So either the creativity back then was extremely limited to a point of almost unbelievablity or there is something else at play.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could it be that you have trouble finding out where the water on earth came from ?
Actually no. But that’s an interesting point. There’s a lot of reasons, and I still haven’t gotten back to my list yet. It’s just that I can disprove evolution mathematically here. I posted about it over here:

Feel free to check my math. I didn’t respond to the one guy named ‘Arete’ just because that last article he wanted me to read would take forever to finish and by the time I’d finished writing the whole thing up, my brain was fried lol. He is right about the mutation rate not being uniform across species and genomes, but the differences shouldn’t be too large from the data we already have, and I tried accounting for any possible false negative by the points I listed in #1, #2, & #3. He also mentioned population size, but framed it entirely wrong—greater population size would slow down evolution, not speed it up. And even if I’m wrong about that (I’m not), it would still be impossible for evolution to move faster than the absolute rate of total mutations per generation. You can maybe increase the amount of mutations that are beneficial towards survival, but it won’t surpass the total number of mutations per generation. I state this because in my calculations, I show that it is impossible for evolution to have occurred even if every single mutation that ever occurred in humans and chimp history had diverged our species from each other (which biologically and evolutionarily-speaking is almost heretical), so it’s not like it really matters anyway lol

I originally posted this to reddit, twice. It got deleted both times, and then my account was shadow-banned. I posted it to another science forum, and then it got deleted along with my account. Then I posted it here, and no one completely understood it lol

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Actually no. But that’s an interesting point. There’s a lot of reasons, and I still haven’t gotten back to my list yet. It’s just that I can disprove evolution mathematically here. I posted about it over here:

Feel free to check my math. I didn’t respond to the one guy named ‘Arete’ just because that last article he wanted me to read would take forever to finish and by the time I’d finished writing the whole thing up, my brain was fried lol. He is right about the mutation rate not being uniform across species and genomes, but the differences shouldn’t be too large from the data we already have, and I tried accounting for any possible false negative by the points I listed in #1, #2, & #3. He also mentioned population size, but framed it entirely wrong—greater population size would slow down evolution, not speed it up. And even if I’m wrong about that (I’m not), it would still be impossible for evolution to move faster than the absolute rate of total mutations per generation. You can maybe increase the amount of mutations that are beneficial towards survival, but it won’t surpass the total number of mutations per generation. I state this because in my calculations, I show that it is impossible for evolution to have occurred even if every single mutation that ever occurred in humans and chimp history had diverged our species from each other (which biologically and evolutionarily-speaking is almost heretical), so it’s not like it really matters anyway lol

I originally posted this to reddit, twice. It got deleted both times, and then my account was shadow-banned. I posted it to another science forum, and then it got deleted along with my account. Then I posted it here, and no one completely understood it lol
In the 80's I did some tests on ****roaches and to cut a long story short, the results were shocking.

Their ability to evolve in just a generation is so astounding that it shocked me at that time.

From then until now, I don't doubt that evolution occurs.

However, here's the thing that's so mysterious, for life to exist on earth, even if it's a simple organism, there must be water.

BUT how did water appear to such an extent that 70% of the surface of earth is filled with it?

Even when the earth was forming, it should have been a molten hot surface with valcanos, thus barren and dry.

So, its much later that water appeared, but from where?

From outer space? Pfftt..

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, 70% of the surface, but just .05% of the total mass.

A newer theory of where that may have come from. Yes, space.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, 70% of the surface, but just .05% of the total mass.

A newer theory of where that may have come from. Yes, space.
Keep in mind that all the iron on the Earth isn’t actually of the Earth. That **** was sent down from space too lol.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the 80's I did some tests on ****roaches and to cut a long story short, the results were shocking.

Their ability to evolve in just a generation is so astounding that it shocked me at that time.
I forgot to mention:

What you saw is epigenetics. Epigenetics CAN change within a single generation. Actual genetic coding? Not so much.

We realized this back in 2003 when we completed the Human Genome Project, so yeah it was after your experiment.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I forgot to mention:

What you saw is epigenetics. Epigenetics CAN change within a single generation. Actual genetic coding? Not so much.

We realized this back in 2003 when we completed the Human Genome Project, so yeah it was after your experiment.
If memory serves me right DNA in simpler terms is just a set of hereditary genes.

Evolution is another name for mutations that occurs in those genes/dna.

I think the clearest signs that evolution exists is if we look at all those bad mutations that does occur everyday in thousands if not millions of newborn babies.

Fortunately, nature or God doesn't allow those with really bad genes to live long enough to pass it down to the next generation.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the clearest signs that evolution exists is if we look at all those bad mutations that does occur everyday in thousands if not millions of newborn babies.
Well there’s a 3-4% chance of a baby having defects. That’s pretty low all things considered.

If memory serves me right DNA in simpler terms is just a set of hereditary genes.

Evolution is another name for mutations that occurs in those genes/dna.
Evolution is change in species over time. Mutation is a means of evolution, not evolution itself. Environment cannot impact the DNA itself so extremely to where a whole new species develops in just one single generation. That’s epigenetics.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well there’s a 3-4% chance of a baby having defects. That’s pretty low all things considered.

Evolution is change in species over time. Mutation is a means of evolution, not evolution itself. Environment cannot impact the DNA itself so extremely to where a whole new species develops in just one single generation. That’s epigenetics.
Without mutations there can be no evolution.

1st there must be mutations to occur before there's evolving.

And there are mutations going on each time someone is born. It's just that the bad mutations are more noticeable.

Or maybe those mutations that occurs are supposed to be bad (headed to be extinct and preserve the current form of humanity) but then no one can guarantee that ONLY bad genes will occur at EVERY mutation.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one question I want someone to answer is:

If there is no higher power/life source, how does every ancient civilization have almost the exact same creation story and said they were told it by their gods or star people?

These people had no knowledge of many of the other civilizations, no contact with many of them but yet they somehow ALL came up with the same story? I mean c'mon.

So either the creativity back then was extremely limited to a point of almost unbelievablity or there is something else at play.
Because all creation stories must start from nothingness, so that some supernatural agent creates an original something.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Evolution is change in species over time. Mutation is a means of evolution, not evolution itself. Environment cannot impact the DNA itself so extremely to where a whole new species develops in just one single generation.
Sure it can. All that needs to happen for a new species (technically a new genus) to form is that a portion of the population be separated and then genetic drift makes it so that they cannot reproduce reproductible offspring.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

From then until now, I don't doubt that evolution occurs.

However, here's the thing that's so mysterious, for life to exist on earth, even if it's a simple organism, there must be water.

BUT how did water appear to such an extent that 70% of the surface of earth is filled with it?

Even when the earth was forming, it should have been a molten hot surface with valcanos, thus barren and dry.

So, its much later that water appeared, but from where?

From outer space? Pfftt..
The surface of the Earth is technically only *area*, not volume - but even so, the volume of water compared to the volume of the non-gasous Earth is still very small. It didn't take many comets to fill it up. These comets have also been hitting the other planets, but small planets like Mercury, Mars, the Moon are too small to have the necessary gravity to hold individual water vapor molecules from achieving escape velocity (Venus is very hot, so it does achieve escape velocity even at its Earth-like gravity).

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because it is conclusion that is based on a higher power doing everything, which is not science, but rather theology. And no there "understands it" because your arguments, like any other creationist's, is based on faulty calculations.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the penalty for adultery is death, but they don't disclose this processes.
As for the gays, the penalty is also death, but only if they are caught. And they will get caught only if they want to, is very common here expat men living together.
As four the rest of the Game, I just started paying attention to it a couple of months ago.
It's too soon to provide reliable data, but I'll keep you informed
What a SHEETHOLE country:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The surface of the Earth is technically only *area*, not volume - but even so, the volume of water compared to the volume of the non-gasous Earth is still very small. It didn't take many comets to fill it up. These comets have also been hitting the other planets, but small planets like Mercury, Mars, the Moon are too small to have the necessary gravity to hold individual water vapor molecules from achieving escape velocity (Venus is very hot, so it does achieve escape velocity even at its Earth-like gravity).
That's one explanation, but if u r right then why is there not another planet within our milky-way galaxy that's bluish such as ours?

Still doesn't explain where water comes from.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure it can. All that needs to happen for a new species (technically a new genus) to form is that a portion of the population be separated and then genetic drift makes it so that they cannot reproduce reproductible offspring.
Not in one single generation lmao
That's because it is conclusion that is based on a higher power doing everything, which is not science, but rather theology. And no there "understands it" because your arguments, like any other creationist's, is based on faulty calculations.
Pure math, with a step-by-step breakdown, while linking the published scientific literature themselves, is not science? We might as well say science doesn’t exist then.