Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looksmaxxing becomes more important as men get older

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas, if you're not setting your looks as priority #1 or #2 in your life, you're really setting yourself up for a lot of headaches and disrespect from society.

I was at starbucks this morning and saw two mediocre-looking women just having a conversation at a table outside, they're just minding their own business chit chatting.... A middle-age, flabby, bald guy comes up and tries to talk to them.

I didn't hear what the conversation was about, but the dude was laughing (presumably laughing at his own lame jokes) and it looked like he was attempting to spit game....

The women seemed polite at first but then you can tell from their body language that they were disgusted by him. They just abruptly got up and left, and the dude was still saying something to them while their backs were turned and they were walking away.

Then the dude comes inside the starbucks and the women in there were avoiding him like a damn leper.

Guys, if you're in your 30s, you're automatically a creeper unless you look good (fit, good facial aesthetics, good hair)

If you're in your 40s, you're automatically a creeper unless you look good and display signs of financial stability. Simply looking good isn't enough in your 40s.

If you're in your 50s, you're definitely a creeper unless you still look good, display signs of financial stability, and can display signs of being part of an elite crowd (think country club guys).

Things get much harder with age.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old were the mediocre looking women?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
‘First off, unless you have 1/100,000 god tier genetics, you're incel as **** around age 40 and beyond.’

Saw this quote from from somewhere.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old were the mediocre looking women?
Probably early 30s. They looked like typical suburban soccer moms.

I actually sympathize with them. They were just chilling out, and then some ugly dude comes up and tries to hold them hostage in an uncomfortable conversation.

Any man that has to laugh at his own lame jokes is definitely is showing weak conversation game.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in NCal, people tend to be fit, eat well & take care if themselves. Fair number of attractive middle aged people. Even with grey hair.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at starbucks this morning and saw two mediocre-looking women just having a conversation at a table outside, they're just minding their own business chit chatting.... A middle-age, flabby, bald guy comes up and tries to talk to them.

I didn't hear what the conversation was about, but the dude was laughing (presumably laughing at his own lame jokes) and it looked like he was attempting to spit game....
Maybe he was laughing at the women because they couldn’t cash out from their divorce.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas, if you're not setting your looks as priority #1 or #2 in your life, you're really setting yourself up for a lot of headaches and disrespect from society.

The women seemed polite at first but then you can tell from their body language that they were disgusted by him. They just abruptly got up and left, and the dude was still saying something to them while their backs were turned and they were walking away.

Then the dude comes inside the starbucks and the women in there were avoiding him like a damn leper.

Guys, if you're in your 30s, you're automatically a creeper unless you look good (fit, good facial aesthetics, good hair)

If you're in your 40s, you're automatically a creeper unless you look good and display signs of financial stability. Simply looking good isn't enough in your 40s.

If you're in your 50s, you're definitely a creeper unless you still look good, display signs of financial stability, and can display signs of being part of an elite crowd (think country club guys).

If you're in your 60s, you're a creeper.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'd say this is more accurate if you're trying to get a woman substantially younger. In the example in the first post, the guy was going for women 10-15 years younger.

Reaction score
Since I'm in my 30s I've become way more wary of my hair care.
- I have started only buying skin and hair products from pharmaceutical brands. In france we have Laboratoires Pierre Fabre who own a portfolio of quality brands.
- I've started doing close shaving to look younger (before I was using an electric clipper)
- I've started to pay more attention to hair styling products. Some will give me red bumps on the scalp.
- I've been taking notes on various hair styling techniques that women do such as dyeing, highlights, making the hair curly ("perms"), hiding grey hair... I'm also going to expensive haircuts, I've found that the quality difference is worth the price that is twice as high.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your body / health is your number 1 asset on the planet

Read that again until it sinks in ..... you can always make more money , time is uncontrollable and other assets can only last as long as you do

Yet i repeatedly see men and women take their bodies for granted

Eating crap , stressing out over crappy jobs and money , poor sleep patterns , anxiety , lack of excersise, constant smoking , constant drinking

Oh wow you've got a house and a car and a job ....... and shaved 30 years off your life for it

Society is absolutely fvcked

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your body / health is your number 1 asset on the planet

Read that again until it sinks in ..... you can always make more money , time is uncontrollable and other assets can only last as long as you do

Yet i repeatedly see men and women take their bodies for granted

Eating crap , stressing out over crappy jobs and money , poor sleep patterns , anxiety , lack of excersise, constant smoking , constant drinking

Oh wow you've got a house and a car and a job ....... and shaved 30 years off your life for it

Society is absolutely fvcked
I am 32 and quite youthful looking , plus I have good game

last night I met a good looking 21 Latina in a bar and in 10 minutes she told me that she wants to f8ck me really bad

teased her another 30 minutes till I banged her head on the wall at my place

very important to remain as in shape as possible . Looks is very important in your arsenal

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason is most men who are 30+ have wives and have let their bodies go to complete ****.

I am 38 and all of my married friends are a mess physically. I work out 5-6 days a week, eat relatively proper and dress clean. I get a proper haircut every two weeks. I have a short beard as well. I look probably 30-31 at max.

Men if I can offer one piece of advice its take care of your SKIN and teeth. You need to at least use moisturizer at this age it goes a long way in making yourself look younger and always use sunscreen. The sun is awful for your skin.

Reaction score
Men if I can offer one piece of advice its take care of your SKIN and teeth. You need to at least use moisturizer at this age it goes a long way in making yourself look younger and always use sunscreen. The sun is awful for your skin.
Only use the French brands from Laboratoires Pierre Fabre for skin moisturizing : Aderma and Avene. Most other pharmaceutical brands are inferior.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got called “prudish” by a woman because I’m in my late 30’s and am apparently the only guy left in the Western Hemisphere that doesn’t have a tattoo I’ve also had women sh!t on me for taking care of myself “why do you eat so healthy all the time? It’s weird.”

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's OVER for FlabbyBaldingMiddleAgedCels.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're in your 60s, you're a creeper.
I remember being with a few other Westeners at a nightclub in Eastern Europe, and the old, bald guy in the group was the target of women-for-hire, whereas the younger & hairier of us were not getting that attention; one of the other guys surmised that this guy was so unattractive that the for-hire chicks thought that he had to be there for them.

Last edited: