Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looks matter a lot but not for what you think it does

syche871

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks is a reflection of who you are. If you are. Fat slob who doesn’t groom himself and hasn’t has his haircut in a year yet posts on pua sites like “looks don’t matter bro it’s about game” and watch him fail miserably. Or not even try at all.
Those that are “good looking” got that way when you work on yourself.
Any man of true self respect will have a great body of great strength. They will take care of themselves as they deem themselves worthy of such care. Thus they get the looks which get the women.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

sosousage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks is a reflection of who you are. If you are. Fat slob who doesn’t groom himself and hasn’t has his haircut in a year yet posts on pua sites like “looks don’t matter bro it’s about game” and watch him fail miserably. Or not even try at all.
Any man of true self respect will have a great body of great strength. They will take care of themselves as they deem themselves worthy of such care. Thus they get the looks which get the women.
ngl i didnt take shower for a bit... what could this mean?? am I not enough alpha?

Serenity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet, you can easily see millions of exceptions out in the real world. Looking good certainly doesn't hurt though, it broadens the pool of women. However, unlike what the common incel might think, the number never goes to zero based on looks alone.

What I'm trying to say is to prioritize mind higher than body. If you're ugly you'll still have opportunities, just not as many as a handsome dude. If your mind is toxic, then you're fvcked no matter how you look.

I think that's the point that many attempt to make, it's certainly the point I'm trying to make. To be clear, I'm NOT saying looks don't matter and to not work on it, just that working on the matter between your ears will get you a lot further in a shorter time.

Working on the body is often overemphasized to the point that readers think getting fit will solve all their issues, it will not.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet, you can easily see millions of exceptions out in the real world. Looking good certainly doesn't hurt though, it broadens the pool of women. However, unlike what the common incel might think, the number never goes to zero based on looks alone.

What I'm trying to say is to prioritize mind higher than body. If you're ugly you'll still have opportunities, just not as many as a handsome dude. If your mind is toxic, then you're fvcked no matter how you look.

I think that's the point that many attempt to make, it's certainly the point I'm trying to make. To be clear, I'm NOT saying looks don't matter and to not work on it, just that working on the matter between your ears will get you a lot further in a shorter time.

Working on the body is often overemphasized to the point that readers think getting fit will solve all their issues, it will not.
18-25 looks are probably about 99% of the equation, if we are being honest. As women age they start to see value in other qualities..

But if you aren’t good looking and trying to date the above mentioned age range it’s going to be an uphill battle.

A hot 19 year old working at hooters couldn’t give 2 f*cks about your mind. She’s thinking:

1. Do my friends think he’s cute.
2. Do i think he’s cute.
In that order.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Serenity

Don Juan
Reaction score
@cola I agree that younger people in general are more interested in looks and more willing to overlook other character flaws if the looks are good. I guess the reason people above 25 put more value in other qualities is because they got burnt in the past by people who looked good, but later discovered that good looks doesn't correlate with being a good person.

Honestly though, I couldn't give 2 fvcks about the body of the airheaded 19 year old working at hooters. Might take her for a one night stand, but her lack of intelligence will likely give me a stroke in the long run.

Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks aren't about others, they're about you. The positive way others respond to your maxed looks is due to your positive vibes earned from those looks, your bravado to be bold and not give a fück because why give a fück when you look good?

Looks alone aren't enough, but it's better to look and by extension feel good than to look like sh!t and kid yourself that you feel good or even great. You don't.

After looks what matters is status. Not money (that's dead last). Social status. Being out there, a wolf amongst sheep. Dominating spaces. Being a leader of men and women.

cheyne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cope, tbh. I used to really want to believe in the power of game and really tried to buy into the idea that was being sold to me and experimented lots with all kinds of tecniques and theories/models etc out in the field from books and programs - the idea that you can 'manipulate' and game a girl into being attracted to you. But experience has told me that this PUA stuff is 99% pure guff

The more i've gone out and gamed (and i've done it a fuk load!) the more I see that looks are basically everything - especially if you're hitting on young girls.

As Cola said (and I agree) - with older woman, other things seem to carry more weight. Masculinity, sense of humour, success, money, even dare I say 'game' lol.

With young girls, if she thinks you are hella handsome and all her friends all think you're handsome, you'd need to be autistic to the 9th degree to mess it up. And if she thinks you're not good looking (you're not her type) then no 'game' or NLP lines or negs or whatever you define as game is gonna do jack sh1t.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
18-25 looks are probably about 99% of the equation, if we are being honest. As women age they start to see value in other qualities..

But if you aren’t good looking and trying to date the above mentioned age range it’s going to be an uphill battle.

A hot 19 year old working at hooters couldn’t give 2 f*cks about your mind. She’s thinking:

1. Do my friends think he’s cute.
2. Do i think he’s cute.
In that order.
Cola nailed it. In "girls" the #1 and #2 are correct! A girl can be 30 years old even 35. Their priorities is how you make them look to their friends.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you that older women appreciate other things tha look but its not that simple.

While being unattractive prevented you from getting young hotties but not oldies who appreciate other features, the oldies are still into looks.

When there is look involved you get the wild sex, the blow j0bs and all the luxury treatment while when a woman stays with you for other reason just just get basic service....Im sure you dont need me to tell you that many husbands dont get sex regularly and blow j0bs are not part of their life.

I've been sinny fat, muscular and ripped then skinny in different phases of my life...the performances from women were totally different (the quality too clearly), you can tell when a girl does something cause its necessary to keep you around compared than when a girl does something because she wants it more than you do.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone’s got good points here! Looks are 80-90% a factor (in experience) with women of all age groups. I find that women in their early to mid 30s to be more into looks than say, women at 25-29. Especially if you take in account for divorced and bored women at that age. The only time women are looking for other qualities is to set up an LTR or some sort of relationship where you are valuable in other areas of life other than your own vanity. It all depends on what WE as men are looking for at that time which will set us up with the type of women that associate with that desire.

bottom line: if you’re looking for a hookup, present yourself accordingly. If you’re looking for something further, bring that package.

Last edited:

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an average looking guy (in a sense that i'm not too muscular. I am fit but no 6pack or chiseled pecs or arms) with a childish face covered with beard, 6.1 ft tall. I wouldn't say that I stand out from the crowd but I try to look nice and neat. So far in my life I have managed to at least get to kissing part with most of the girls I liked and APPROACHED. I'm a shy guy and when in a new environment I usually don't speak much or do anything to get attention from others. My friends used to call me Charlie (Chaplin) at one point. I'm just there, smiling at a good joke, adding a piece of puzzle to a certain story and filling space. I speak mostly when asked something or if there is a long period of silence to break it down. As i found out, most of the girls think I'm confused all the time and maybe a bit slow (wouldn't say dumb because it's a bit of an overstatement but in that direction). That's just how i function in new environment. Same is when I'm around new guys. I work as a physical therapist in a hospital so most of the time I have to talk to patients and that is not a problem, hell I even throw jokes all the time and people respond well to them and often say they can't wait for me to arrive at their room.

Back to the new environment.
After couple of times hanging out with those people I relax and become funny, goofy, interesting guy. I even throw some sexy jokes and that's when everybody that don't know me well get surprised, even confused. Who are you? They say. Where's that quiet, shy guy gone? And that is when I get to enter flirting zone. Actualy I'm very good at telling sexy stories and knowing what women want to hear about sex. And little by little they get to like this mystique and enigmatism I've been showing in the beginng and this new, open me.
I'm not here to brag about anything, but just to let you see that there are different approaches to women. I don't do it intentionaly. It's just who I am. I wouldn't say I'm satisfied with that because it takes help from friends to put me around new people, but so far it has done me some good. I'm working on myself not be so shy around new people and be better at being interesting sooner than 2nd or 3rd time I'm hanging out with them.
The point is, eventualy you will have to give something to people. You can't always be quiet and shy otherwise you will not get attention from anyone. Throw even a stupid joke, at least you'll be noticed. And being noticed is the first step. Then you can work your way up and show that even though you sometimes have stupid jokes, there are greater things you have to show and to give.

- Look good (neat) but show them your real worth through talking and doing.

Hamurabimbi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cope, tbh. I used to really want to believe in the power of game and really tried to buy into the idea that was being sold to me and experimented lots with all kinds of tecniques and theories/models etc out in the field from books and programs - the idea that you can 'manipulate' and game a girl into being attracted to you. But experience has told me that this PUA stuff is 99% pure guff

The more i've gone out and gamed (and i've done it a fuk load!) the more I see that looks are basically everything - especially if you're hitting on young girls.

As Cola said (and I agree) - with older woman, other things seem to carry more weight. Masculinity, sense of humour, success, money, even dare I say 'game' lol.

With young girls, if she thinks you are hella handsome and all her friends all think you're handsome, you'd need to be autistic to the 9th degree to mess it up. And if she thinks you're not good looking (you're not her type) then no 'game' or NLP lines or negs or whatever you define as game is gonna do jack sh1t.
Agree. Looks>everything else. Also looks lead to good life experiences which leads to increased self-confdence and...well you get the point.

Hamurabimbi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looking is probably more genetics than self improvement.

Hamurabimbi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you that older women appreciate other things tha look but its not that simple.

While being unattractive prevented you from getting young hotties but not oldies who appreciate other features, the oldies are still into looks.

When there is look involved you get the wild sex, the blow j0bs and all the luxury treatment while when a woman stays with you for other reason just just get basic service....Im sure you dont need me to tell you that many husbands dont get sex regularly and blow j0bs are not part of their life.

I've been sinny fat, muscular and ripped then skinny in different phases of my life...the performances from women were totally different (the quality too clearly), you can tell when a girl does something cause its necessary to keep you around compared than when a girl does something because she wants it more than you do.
Don’t forget, girls will skip condoms if you’re hot.

syche871

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looking is probably more genetics than self improvement.
No. It’s both. It’s the chicken and the hen. I didn’t start getting girl until I was 17. I was fat and didn’t care. I started working out at 15 and realized I can make something out of life. Girls started calling me good looking . And I was. I had a rough bad boy look. Then freshman year of college and I had too much fun and became a loser. Got fat and unmonitored with life. All that work and nothing. No girls looked at me and I became ugly. Not just wirh my looks but my demeanor.
Im back on top of the world and taking care of myself and I’m good looking again. Girls stare yes they fvcking stare.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your whole face changes when you're ripped. Jawline and cheekbones you could grate cheese on.

You have to be ripped though. I've never been ripped. My best looking face has never seen the light of day.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do the best with tools life gave you. Its that simple. Mindset. Tool box....what's in the set? How can i build this house with these tools???