Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lookism: Explain guys like Vin Diesel

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s the whole pretty boy vs macho/masculine guy thing. Both types of guys can attract women. No question.

I’ll catch some heat for saying this, but, in a close race, if I had to bet on either type of guy scoring, I think I would put my money on the pretty boy. Or perhaps they both score, but the pretty boy wins on points because he ends up with the younger, hotter chick lol.
I think it's going to come down to what type of women we are looking at. Girls that are in high school and in their late teens to early twenties I see going more for the pretty boy type of guy. We can just look at the past couple decades and girls in this age range were obsessed with Justin Timberlake, Orlando Bloom, Justin Beiber, Robert Pattinson, etc.

Now, take some guy like Vin Diesel, Jason Momoa, or any other very masculine and buff guy......can you see some 20 year old blonde sorority girl going for that lol? Those guys are good looking dudes but I just don't think they'd appeal to very young women, particularly white women from an upper middle class upbringing. Guys like that are just not something they were used to growing up, so it makes sense that they wouldn't go for it.

Speaking for myself, I'm white, 6'4", have a shaved head, naturally broad shouldered and 230, to put this into context I can do 20 chin ups and lift a lot of weight. The type of women that seem to find me initially attractive are often hispanic, black and certain types of white women, usually ones that are very sexual and not at all the prim and proper girl. The issue that I have, which we have discussed, is that my very masculine and probably slightly physically intimidating physical presence is offset by the fact that I grew up upper class, am educated and well spoken......so my personality isn't congruent with my physical appearance. Those former sorority, daddy's girl, etc. is probably not going to go for a guy like me unless she actually got to know me. On the flip side, the women that are attracted to me never pursue anything further because my actual self is not what they were truly looking for.