Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking for a virgin for forever love?

metalwater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheFinalLine you are overly intellectual; there are certain ways to protect you from female hypergamy:

1) Prioritising your LMS
2) Not sharing your financial base with them
3) Making their hamster run for you (initating fights if you sense she wants to fight; holding your ground in fights; leading in bed and in life)
4) not stepping on other men without cause.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I wonder if Third World women are more "Virgin" on the whole than First World... I would suspect so?

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

metalwater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I wonder if Third World women are more "Virgin" on the whole than First World... I would suspect so?
yes, but like all things it depends. in the city centers of 5+ million ppl maybe not and in some areas may be worse than in the more wealthy cultures. It is changing, but the last generation and before it was a yes. in some places under 20 years old would have a chaperone for a date.

economic forces like all places can affect this. A wealthy man's son might mess up several poor girls and get away with it. Alpha poor to poor girl will not usually get away with it like they can in the west.

if we enjoy the virgin experience then it is of value, but we have the idea now that being a virgin has nothing to do with the forces of biology in women for an LTR.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, but like all things it depends. in the city centers of 5+ million ppl maybe not and in some areas may be worse than in the more wealthy cultures. It is changing, but the last generation and before it was a yes. in some places under 20 years old would have a chaperone for a date.

economic forces like all places can affect this. A wealthy man's son might mess up several poor girls and get away with it. Alpha poor to poor girl will not usually get away with it like they can in the west.

if we enjoy the virgin experience then it is of value, but we have the idea now that being a virgin has nothing to do with the forces of biology in women for an LTR.
I would dare say an ltr has little if anything to do with the woman and more about you vs. the men she has access to... Like why ltr an average guy when you can just have endless date nights with average guys.

I'm going to coin a term here I use a lot, which was coined to me by a woman I used to date, her mind conceived such creative insults as "Couch Ornament" a particularly scathing one there... She used to say when the "Honey Moon Phase" of a relationship ended, the real relationship began... Honey Moon Phase making reference to the feeling of being with a new person.

I think the modern, first world woman has learned that the Honey Moon Phase of being with a simp, can be downright profitable at times... I personally have a friend that took this chick on a 2 week trip, he had known her for a week off tinder, she used him until all the cash was gone then cya later. He didnt even smash once.

I think the woman has learned to almost farm the mind of the modern man, using this excitement the guy has over a new woman in his life, against him.

So I think she is invested in First Dates, thats it, just see how desperate each guy is, who has what to offer.

I think Covid has completely thrown off the dating game for the First Daters and maybe they want ltrs until they can First Date again, dont be fooled tho.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would dare say an ltr has little if anything to do with the woman and more about you vs. the men she has access to... Like why ltr an average guy when you can just have endless date nights with average guys.

I'm going to coin a term here I use a lot, which was coined to me by a woman I used to date, her mind conceived such creative insults as "Couch Ornament" a particularly scathing one there... She used to say when the "Honey Moon Phase" of a relationship ended, the real relationship began... Honey Moon Phase making reference to the feeling of being with a new person.

I think the modern, first world woman has learned that the Honey Moon Phase of being with a simp, can be downright profitable at times... I personally have a friend that took this chick on a 2 week trip, he had known her for a week off tinder, she used him until all the cash was gone then cya later. He didnt even smash once.

I think the woman has learned to almost farm the mind of the modern man, using this excitement the guy has over a new woman in his life, against him.

So I think she is invested in First Dates, thats it, just see how desperate each guy is, who has what to offer.

I think Covid has completely thrown off the dating game for the First Daters and maybe they want ltrs until they can First Date again, dont be fooled tho.
Nothing trumps biology. Nothing. Thinking otherwise will lead to pain and failure.

Realizing it, one can plan and formalize ways of truly finding what he needs from a woman. What he wants is subject to scrutiny.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing trumps biology. Nothing. Thinking otherwise will lead to pain and failure.

Realizing it, one can plan and formalize ways of truly finding what he needs from a woman. What he wants is subject to scrutiny.
If Biology were not competing against other biology, you might be right, but within the framework of our biology allows us to bring in other factors to help our efforts in competition.

I dont think Biology alone wins out in context to an ltr, finance is quoted as the biggest factor in all relationships, might help you get into one, but to sustain, i dont see it.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
finance is quoted as the biggest factor in all relationships, might help you get into one, but to sustain, i dont see it.
I don’t believe a live in relationship or marriage, in the context of what men want, is possible. Once the honeymoon is over biology takes over for her.

Yet a man can have a lover for many many years successfully. Commitment = cuckoldry in most if not all but a few cases.

Finances is the justification. Not the cause.

metalwater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If Biology were not competing against other biology, you might be right, but within the framework of our biology allows us to bring in other factors to help our efforts in competition.

I dont think Biology alone wins out in context to an ltr, finance is quoted as the biggest factor in all relationships, might help you get into one, but to sustain, i dont see it.
finance and survival is a more powerful tool in places that allow it to be, such as the third world... still need to be RP and manage it. Just because we have the tool to do it does not mean we know what should be done. talking about my past self in that.

ThisIsSparta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Though i agree about women with high notch-count being no LTR-material, i keep asking what is wrong with women that are still virgins after their 20th birthday?

In most cases they rather tend to be (secret) lesbians that dont want have anything sexual to do with men then being the virtuous virgins saving them up for marriage.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t believe a live in relationship or marriage, in the context of what men want, is possible. Once the honeymoon is over biology takes over for her.

Yet a man can have a lover for many many years successfully. Commitment = cuckoldry in most if not all but a few
finance and survival is a more powerful tool in places that allow it to be, such as the third world... still need to be RP and manage it. Just because we have the tool to do it does not mean we know what should be done. talking about my past self in that.
Well, being that we are in one of the biggest downturns in history, I would strongly suggest your past self meet with your future self and decide how biology is going to help in a housing crisis, when a large number of jobs are never coming back.

Im sorry, but to even suggest biology will take you farther in a time like this, than finance alone, I have to strongly disagree with that sentiment, in normal times sure, but these are not normal times.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sorry, but to even suggest biology will take you farther in a time like this, than finance alone, I have to strongly disagree with that sentiment, in normal times sure, but these are not normal times.
I think you misunderstood or I didn’t communicate it effectively. I was talking about her biology. Mine is under superb control.

I have not participated in the Chinese thing. I’ve not noticed a difference. Life as usual.
By finances I meant that all the money in the world won’t change a woman’s biology. No amount of masculinity will protect you if you commit to a single woman.

I’m trying to see where you are going but I don’t understand. I think we are talking about two entirely different things.

Did you read the whole thread or just jump in?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you misunderstood or I didn’t communicate it effectively. I was talking about her biology. Mine is under superb control.

I have not participated in the Chinese thing. I’ve not noticed a difference. Life as usual.
By finances I meant that all the money in the world won’t change a woman’s biology. No amount of masculinity will protect you if you commit to a single woman.

I’m trying to see where you are going but I don’t understand. I think we are talking about two entirely different things.

Did you read the whole thread or just jump in?
I see what you are saying now and this is definitely walking a thin line on grooming if you are talking about speaking with teenagers.

Feminism has always been a proponent of leave the under 18 women alone, even just emotionally and this is because they know we are going to game the system... 40 year old women WOULD HAVE TO call this grooming, because a 40 year old man cannot have access to what he wants or else there is no reason for him to settle for her old body and old ways... Like technically we could all be surrounded by groomed 18 year olds, in fact it would be a very easy thing to make happen, but you know how it goes with these older women, they cant compete in the dating market and its everyone elses fault.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I can speak from experience that a younger woman is a better choice. Even just for sex. I want to state that for the record. Her vibe is more conducive to even just living.

I have noticed that there are a lot of fallacies concerning this. Conservative women, low notch counts, high quality women, virgins, etc.

“That’s a low quality woman!”
“A high quality woman is this...(making a list).”
“If she has more then 5 (pick a number)partners she is trash.”

All of these fallacies go on and on. I could write a book on them.

Your complete foundation is a lie. There are no woman out there that are not women. (Excluding those who once had a penis)

Though it is true that some have made better choices, it really doesn’t make them “a different woman”. Their biology is identical to the women who have made really bad choices.

Let’s say you are together with either type of woman. That woman will still have drives to svck this one guy off. Wants to get ravaged by this other guy. She will always have these thoughts and desires. The desire to have a manager take her and bend her over the desk or sneak her into the mechanical room to penetrate her really deep. These will never go away. You dream.

To cheat on a husband or boyfriend will always be an interesting and decadent thought to her. Delicious even. Especially this one. It’s risky and dangerous. Very exciting.
She is wired for this. Inherently. This is called her dualistic sexual strategy. The second half of this thing people call “hypergamy”.

In order to bring about this second stage of her biological programming, she has to secure the first stage. The invested boyfriend/husband. The one dedicated to making sure she and her children survive. He is fundamentally and actually a slave. Even the low SMV woman will be wired this way. She just has fewer choices.

She will still fell she is living on a solitary island with just you. Will feel that her life isn’t going anywhere. That she hasn’t really lived etc. despite having double and triple digit lovers well before you. Despite plenty crazy sexual excursions.
No amount of talking or therapy or counseling will ever fix this. It’s not fixable. You cannot go in and rewrite her Biology to be your little queen.

Ever hear this before? Do not believe these things. She is wanting the second phase of her biological command. To subject you to Cuckoldry. She can even “love” you beyond your imagination. She isn’t lying when she says she loves you after you busted her cheating.

You think and/or say: “If you truly loved me, you would never of cheated on me, bytch”

This is not true. This is your Disney social construct. Not the type of love we call love. That’s for sure. I get it. But women can “love” multitudes of men.

Yes, ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT!!! Obviously different women make different decisions at different times. There is one constant you can take to the bank, she will always feel isolated on an island when you become her boyfriend/husband. And she WILL blame that on you.

There are some ways to circumvent all of this but it’s some work. Most of the work is long before you ever meet her. Even though you are an amazing man, she will always think and feel these things somewhere in her. She is not evil. She’s not even a bad person. She is being a woman.

There are three ways she looks at men.

You are a nothing and aren’t even in the game.

Or you are a man to cuckolded for her first phase.

Or you are a man to open her legs to, to fulfill the second phase of her programmed sexual strategy. True, deep biological desire exists only in this last paradigm. If you don’t believe me, go talk to Elon Musk.

You really need to stop applying man traits to her and expecting her to think in ways that are conducive to your pitiful little heart. You are meant to be despised and ridiculed by some or silently pitied by others that you love when you apply masculine traits to her and demand she follow these.

To stay in her true, deep desire paradigm, you either never commit to monogamy or you have created yourself to be a choice she will not want to wreck. Fear of loss.
Even still, the first deep desire paradigm where she never really reduces you is her deepest desire.

That is the game. Blaming women for your lack of understanding is not her fault or responsibility. Her biological programming will throw everything, including the kitchen sink, to keep you from discovering her duality. She is on automatic function and in most cases not even aware of any of this. She’s trying to be Cinderella or the “Pretty Woman” hooker or the girl who finds Mr. Gray and lives happily ever after.

Actually, if you are crying that she’s crazy, you’re a little piss ant and it’s time to grow up. Those women are laughing at you right now for being such a girl.
Money. It is called money. She can be 15 to 20 years younger. Money again and again always.

Last edited:

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that definitely qualifies you for cuckoldry. Then she can sneak out and have sex with men without money. always
And then....you start to go out with the women who want you for who you are and what you have, but you never give up nothing, and you get it for free. Whoever she is will get the message.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And then....you start to go out with the women who want you for who you are and what you have, but you never give up nothing, and you get it for free. Whoever she is will get the message.
A woman will not love you for who you are. She loves you for what you are.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if though, you have 2 women. Right now there is this virgin girl I know who wants me to be her first and she is also Muslim, she is totally alright with me being with another woman (the woman I have a son with). How is one being cucked if he married to 2 dedicated women and juggles between them.